Camp (Part 2)

Love Always There

Woohyun groaned as his phone alarm sounded. 

He immediately sit up when he saw the time. "! What in the world. I remember-" and then he was rushing to the toilet, brushing his teeth at new record time. Then he rushed back to the tent, changing his clothes without a care if anyone was to enter the tent at the moment. 

Then he quickly ran to where everyone is gathered, and . He was late. Freaking late. 

"Oh look. Our first customer for my punishment." Sunggyu smirked at Woohyun. 

"Nam Woohyun, why were you late?"

"I-my alarm clock was set at the wrong time but I remember-"

"Don't find excuses for yourself. Go and have your breakfast and then receive your punishment later."

"What's my punishment? Washing the dishes?"

"You will know later." Sunggyu smiled and somehow, Woohyun didn't like that smile of his. When have he ever liked his smile anyway.

Woohyun groaned as he went to get his breakfast and his fallen angel just had to stand beside him. 

"Why were you late?" Myungsoo whispered into his ear. And Woohyun's eyes widened at their proximity, feeling the heat creeping up onto his cheeks. 

"I think someone played a prank on me and set my alarm at a later time." Woohyun pouted slightly.

Myungsoo chuckled when he saw the pout on Woohyun, and patted his head. "Keep your phone safe tonight, alright?"

Woohyun froze on the spot and nodded his head lightly. 

And then a hand came, breaking them apart. "Nam Woohyun, quickly go eat your breakfast. Kim Myungsoo, I need to talk to you."

It was Kim Sunggyu. Yet again. 

Woohyun groaned again when Myungsoo was out of sight. He was hating Kim Sunggyu so much right at the moment. Because. Damn why does he have to ruin every moment he had with his fallen angel. 

--

Woohyun sighed as he took a seat at the table where Dongwoo, Hoya and  Sungyeol was at but no one seemed to notice his existence as they were all engrossed in their own conversation. 

"I swear he was touching my collarbone last night!" And that received a laugh from Dongwoo. "Why are you laughing?! Don't you think he's weird? Why would he even touch someone's collarbone in the middle of the night?!" 

"He must have a thing for you." Hoya said. 

"Is this how you even show your love for someone?!" Sungyeol said, feeling ridiculous at what Hoya just said.

Woohyun frowned as he could catch no balls. "What are you guys talking about?" 

"Oh! Hyun, you're here! Why are you so late?" Dongwoo said, jumping in his seat slightly when he saw his friend beside him. 

"Don't talk about it. Someone played a prank on me and set my alarm later than what I set." Woohyun groaned. 

"Isn't your alarm on your phone?"

"Yea..." 

"Then how did the person even unlock your phone?"

Woohyun sat up at the realization. Dongwoo was right. His phone was locked with a password, so how in the world did that one person managed to unlock his phone. Then he thought of the people that knows the password to his phone. There's only him, his mum ... And Dongwoo...?

Then he turned to Dongwoo. 

"What? Why are you looking at me?!" Dongwoo asked, wide-eyed. 

"You are the only one who knows my password here." 

"But I was in my tent the whole night." 

"Yea, we can assure you of that." Hoya interrupted, and Sungyeol nodded his head right after. 

Woohyun pouted. "Then who? It couldn't have been me." 

Then Dongwoo hit Woohyun's arms continuously as something came to his mind. "Could it be Sunggyu hyung?"

"But he don't-" His words trailed off as he remembered the incident that happened in middle school previously when Woohyun and Sunggyu were still considered as friends and Sunggyu managed to unlock his phone. Woohyun has never changed his password, not even when Sunggyu found out about his password. 

"He probably forgot it already?"

"You can't be sure of that." Dongwoo raised his brows. 

Woohyun sighed, and then he remembers about the conversation the three had before he came. "Oh ya, what were you guys talking about just now?" 

"Just now? Ah! Sungyeol was being molested while he was sleeping." Dongwoo laughed. 

"Molested? By who? You?"

"Myungsoo hyung." Dongwoo laughed even more. 

"Myungsoo? How did you know it's him?" 

"He was touching me way too much that it wakes me up." Sungyeol groaned. 

/flashback/

Sungyeol frowned when he felt something on him. On his collarbones to be exact.He brought his hand up to scratch his collarbone, thinking that it will be alright now, but he was wrong. The tickling came back as soon as his hand was off his collarbone. Sungyeol groaned and brought his hand up to scratch his collarbone again, and that's when he heard a chuckle. 

He forced his eyelids open, and saw his counselor leader. 

"Erm... What are you doing?" Sungyeol asked, trying to stay calm. 

"Nothing. Just, I was going to the toilet and then I saw that you got nice collarbone there." Myungsoo said, giving him an innocent smile as if he weren't just caught doing something he probably shouldn't have did. 

"Oh... Okay, erm thanks? Can you be on your way now?" Sungyeol asked, trying to move as far away from Myungsoo as possible . 

"Oh sure. Goodnight Sungyeol." 

--

"That's so ... Creepy?" Woohyun said, raising his brows. 

"Right! Right?! And Dongwoo was laughing at me when I told him about it." Then Dongwoo was laughing yet again. 

"He's like that. Laughing at everything that aren't even funny to us. This jerk." Woohyun said, hitting Dongwoo's arm, glaring at him. "Make fun of me all the time too."

Dongwoo laughed even more. "You guys are just funny." 

"Making fun of me and white face is not funny!" 

Dongwoo continued his contagious laugh, burying his face into Woohyun's shoulder. 

--

"We are seriously talking? I thought it was just an excuse -" 

"Shut up Myungsoo. I told you to stay away from Woohyun, didn't I?"

"Yea?"

"Then why are you still staying so close to him?!"

Myungsoo smirked knowingly. "Ah. Someone's jealous." 

"Shut up, I am not jealous."

"Did I say it's you?" 

Myungsoo laughed, "You bastard, how dare you play with your hyung like that?!" Sunggyu grabbed Myungsoo into a headlock that got the other man laughing and groaning at the same time. "Ah hyung! I was just trying to get to know my hyung's future boyfriend, alright?" 

Sunggyu released his hold on Myunhsoo and sighed. "It's not that easy." 

"It is. You just have to cling-"

"He likes you, Myungsoo."

--

"Have fun for your punishment with Sunggyu hyung." Dongwoo said teasingly.

"Can you stop reminding me of that? Woo, it was freaking wrong to come here."

"Aww, come on. It will be better tomorrow! I will wake you up tomorrow, alright?"

Woohyun nodded with a pout on his face. "Have fun, Woo."

"I will. Have fun too, Hyun."

"Dongwoo." Woohyun deadpanned, and the man laughed yet again. 

"Alright, enough talking, you will still see him later. Now let's go." Sunggyu interrupted, pulling Woohyun by the arm.

"Woo! Save me!" Woohyun whined helplessly while Dongwoo stood there, laughing at how dramatic Woohyun was, yet again. 

--

"So what am I supposed to do?" Woohyun asked as he watched Sunggyu lying down in the tent. 

"Lie down beside me." Sunggyu said, patting the space beside him.

"Erm... My punish-"

"This is your punishment." Sunggyu said with his eyes close. 

"What?"

"Your punishment is to sleep with me?"

"What?!" Woohyun shouted in shock.

"Sleep as in really sleep. I didn't know you want to do it with me." Sunggyu gave him a lazy smirk. 

"No! I didn't mean it that way. It's just that the way you said it sounded really weird." 

"Whatever. Are you going to sleep with me?" 

Woohyun carefully lied down, keeping a distance with Sunggyu. 

"Come closer." Sunggyu ordered. 

"I prefer it this way."

"I don't though." Sunggyu said, opening his eyes and looked at Woohyun who turned away immediately, feeling the heat rushing to his cheeks. 

Seeing that Woohyun was not going to move, Sunggyu moved to lie beside Woohyun, and the man widened his eyes when he felt a hand put over him, and tried to move away but was stopped as he was pulled into a hug.

"Sleep, Nam Woohyun." Sunggyu whispered huskily into his ear, sending shiver down Woohyun's spine. "If not I will kiss you." 

Upon hearing that, Woohyun immediately shut his eyes tight, hands in awkward places, not knowing where to put them.  
 
Woohyun opened his eyes again when he felt hands on his, pulling his hands to wrap around the other man. "I said sleep." And he immediately closed his eyes again. 

--

"Nam Woohyun, wake up." 
Woohyun groaned as he felt his body being shook, and sat up. 

"They are coming back soon, get ready for lunch." The head counselor said and left the tent. Woohyun followed after the man, and saw the man bringing out the food for lunch and went over to help him. 

Woohyun's eyes widened when he saw his favorite food. "Oh my god! It's mackerel!" 

Sunggyu smiled at the sight. "So you still like mackerel?" 

Woohyun's smile dropped when he was conscious of the man's existence. "Yea."

"We have extra. You can have two." Woohyun's head shot up immediately, eyes sparkling. "Really?!" 

Sunggyu chuckled. "Just don't tell the rest about it." 

"And I'm giving you a choice. You can sit with any of the group you want today." Woohyun smiled widely in happiness . "But you have to sit beside me." Sunggyu said, killing his joy. Slightly. 

"Can we sit with Dongwoo's group?" 

Sunggyu cursed slightly. "But you have to sit beside me." Woohyun quickly nodded his head. 

"Then that's fine." 
  
--

"Dongwooooooo!" Woohyun shouted in excitement as he ran to Dongwoo's table. 

"Hyun! What are you doing here?" 

"Sunggyu allowed me to sit with you."

"Really?!" Woohyun nodded his head. "But in one condition. I have to sit beside him." Dongwoo laughed at that. 

"Don't you think Sunggyu hyung has a thing for you?" Dongwoo smiled teasingly. 

"Woo, not again. I told you there's nothing between us!" Woohyun groaned. 

"There may not be anything between you guys now, but you can't be sure of that in the future." He wriggled his brows. 

"Seriously. I'm hating you so much." Woohyun threw a glare at his friend which received yet another laughter from the man. 

"Aren't you guys going to get your lunch?" Sunggyu asked as he brought two plates to the table. 

"Oh. We're going now!" Dongwoo announced and stood up, pulling Woohyun alongside him.

"Woohyun can sit down, I took it for him already." Sunggyu said, pushing one of the plate towards the said man.

Dongwoo nudged his friend, giving him a knowing smile. "Yea right, there's nothing between you guys huh?" He whispered before running away, still laughing. 

"What did he say?" Sunggyu asked when he saw the annoyed look on Woohyun.

"Nothing. He's just an idiot." 

"Quickly eat before your food gets cold." Woohyun nodded and quickly started tucking in but frowned when he couldn't find the mackerel, and searched around his plate even more. 

"Where's the mackerel?" 

Then he watched as the head counselor put the meat of the mackerel onto his plate. 

"I know you don't like eating the bones by accident, so I thought I could help you." 

"Aww that's so nice. Sunggyu hyung, help me too!" Myungsoo teased as he managed to come to the table just in time to witness the scene. 

"Shut up and don't sit there." Sunggyu warned as the man was about to sit opposite Woohyun. 

"Oh yea. I almost forgot about it." Myungsoo gave his innocent as ever smile, taking a seat beside Sunggyu. 

Woohyun didn't seem affected and continued munching on his food, much to Sunggyu's relief. 

"Can I have more mackerel?" 

Sunggyu got some mackerel from his own plate and feed Woohyun, who was dumbfounded. 

"You sure there's nothing between you guys?" Dongwoo whispered, giving a playful smile as he managed to witness the scene of the counselor feeding his friend. 

"There's nothing!" Woohyun whispered loudly, honestly getting annoyed with his friend's teasing. 

"Oh fine fine. Don't be mad. I brought strawberry, I will give you some later okay?" Dongwoo laughed, patting his head. 

Woohyun immediately felt better at the mention of strawberry and nodded his head like a kid. 

"Pass me the anchovies." Sunggyu nudged his side. 

"Feed me." Sunggyu said when Woohyun brought the plate of anchovies in front of him. 

"Erm... You can eat it by yourself just fine?" 

"I can't reach it." Sunggyu said, stretching his hand out just a little, acting like that was all he could reach. 

"Hyung, you can't reach it? I will feed you." Myungsoo said, reaching for the anchovies but Sunggyu just slapped his hand away, giving him a glare. 

"Oh well, someone's being picky." Myungsoo said in a sing-song way, deliberately teasing his brother. 

Just then, Woohyun put some anchovies onto Sunggyu's plate. "No more excuses." And Sunggyu immediately let his chopstick fall to the table, hands on his lap. "I'm too lazy to hold my chopstick. Feed me." And that got Dongwoo laughing his head off, while Sungjong shook his head at the childish behavior of their head counselor. 

Woohyun groaned and pushed the anchovies into the man's mouth, finally giving in. And Sunggyu started chewing with a smile on his face. 

-- 

The day ended off well, reflection done, briefing and discussion for counselors all done. And finally, Sunggyu get to sleep. 

Sunggyu smiled when he saw the sleeping figure in the tent. "Idiot." He muttered when he saw Woohyun holding tightly onto his phone as if afraid that someone would play a prank on him again. 

Sunggyu gently prey Woohyun's hands away from the phone and put it just beside Woohyun. He gave Woohyun's head a pat, and landed a gentle kiss on the man's forehead. "Goodnight." 

 

 


It's been a little over a month since I updated this story. I am so sorry for the late update >< it's been almost a month and I could only give you guys such a short chapter, I sincerely apologize for that, and I hope you would like this chapter. Please leave a comment, comments are loveeee ♥️ XD I will try to update soon ^^ 

((thank you to those who subscribed and commented))