End of Camp

Love Always There

"This is why I have never ever wanted to volunteer again!" Sunggyu groaned, taking a seat at one of the stones leading to the top of the mountain. 

He turned his head and saw the rest of the group ahead of him, still smiling and playing around. "How can they still play. Mad people." He mumbled. 

"Hyung! Hurry up!" Myungsoo shouted. 

"Just go!" Sunggyu groaned, already giving up. 

Woohyun turned around, amidst all the fun he was having with Dongwoo and the rest when he heard Myungsoo shouting to Sunggyu. 

He sighed and excused himself from his group of friends.

"Get up." 

Sunggyu turned around boringly. "Just go. I'm not going up."

"Come on. Let's go! Are you going to  leave me alone and be a loner in the group?" 

"You have Dongwoo!" 

"But we are in different group."

"Myungsoo will take care of you!"

"But you're the leader! Come on! You're the head counselor for goodness sake."

"So what? Unless you hold my hand, I'm not going to go." Sunggyu pouted.

"Fine! Sit here and rot for all I care!" Woohyun shouted and started walking away but stopped when Sunggyu didn't follow after him. 

He whined, messing up his hair in frustration and went back to Sunggyu. 

"Get up." 

Sunggyu looked up, looking annoyed but his mood changed when he saw a hand held out to him. "You're going to hold my hand?"

"If not?"

Sunggyu grinned and immediately grabbed onto his hand.

"Seriously how did you become the head counselor?"

"It's because I did well."

Woohyun let out a dry laugh. "Did well? By refusing to climb up the mountain is called doing well?"

"Hey! This is not everything a counselor do, okay!" 

"Whatever you say. Always full of excuses."

Sunggyu smiled like an idiot as he held onto Woohyun's hand while they climbed the mountain.

--

"Screw this! I'm not climbing anymore!" Sunggyu groaned, letting go of Woohyun's hand and slumped down onto one of the rocks again. 

Woohyun sighed. "Come on, we're almost there."

"Almost there?" Sunggyu laughed dryly. "We are only halfway through!"

"Come on. You can do this."

"No. I'm not climbing anymore. You go up."

"What about you?"

"I will go back down in a while."

Woohyun immediately sat down on one of the rocks too, hands cupping both of his own cheeks. 

Sunggyu looked at him, confused. "Aren't you going?"

"If you are not going to climb, I'm not going to climb too!"

"Wow Nam Woohyun, you sure know how to torture me huh." He groaned and stood up, Woohyun following him soon after. 

"It's because I don't want you to give up when we are already halfway through."

"Fine. In one condition."

"And what is that?"

"Kiss me."

"Roll down or whatever, I'm not caring anymore." Woohyun said, turning to continue the climb but an arm pulled him back and a soft kiss landed on his lips soon after.

He widened his eyes. Despite this happening for quite a few times already, Woohyun still can't get used to it. Never was he going to get used to this. 

"Let's go." Sunggyu smiled, holding onto Woohyun's hand again. 

Woohyun followed the man while still in a daze, but quickly came back to his senses again and pulled his hand back. Sunggyu looked down at their hands then Woohyun.

"Didn't you promise to hold my hand?"

"Screw you. I never allowed you to kiss me!" Woohyun shouted, kicking the man's shin and quickly tried to catch up with the rest. 

"Yah! Yah, you're going to just leave me here like this?!" Sunggyu shouted as he watched the man climb the mountain by himself. "Yah! Wait for me! It's dangerous!"

True enough. Woohyun almost slipped and roll down the pile of rocks but a hand caught him. "I told you, didn't I?"

Woohyun looked down, feeling embarrassed. He don't know why too. But he could feel the heat creeping to his cheeks slightly. 

"Thanks..." Woohyun said softly. 

Sunggyu sighed. "Let's go. We're reaching soon."

--

Sunggyu and Woohyun were the last to reach the top while others were already busy taking pictures here and there. 

"Why are you guys so late? Trying to have some twosome times?" Myungsoo smirked while Woohyun quickly shook his head . "No! We weren't! It's just he was-"

"Why do you even bother to explain. Let's go." Sunggyu glared at Myungsoo, while pulling Woohyun away. 

--

Sunggyu sighed as he lie down on the grass, looking up at the peaceful sky while Woohyun had run off to look for Dongwoo, leaving him all alone. 

But he was soon joined by his own brother. "What's bothering you again?" Myungsoo asked as he lie beside the man.

"Who else but you." 

"I'm so honored. You're actually thinking of me when I'm just beside you."

"Shut up. You know what I'm talking about."

"I know. But I told you, didn't I? Woohyun is not my cup of tea. Don't worry. I will never snatch him from you."

Sunggyu sighed. "What if you do fall for him? You know.. I used to say that I would never fall for him and guess what? I fell for him." 

"That's you. Not me." 

"Myungsoo-"

"I promise I would never accept him. Not even if he do confess to me."

"What? Are you expecting for him to confess to you?" 

"Why not? You said he like me." 

Sunggyu gritted his teeth, glaring at Myungsoo and moved to sit on Myungsoo's stomach, catching the other man off guard .

"Ah hyung! What are you doing?!"

"Don't be so full of yourself, brat. Just because you're that little more handsomer than me, that doesn't mean you can be so cocky."

"How can I be compared with you. You got more fans than me." Myungsoo laughed.

"I don't need them. All I need is him." 

"Aww. So sweet." 

Sunggyu gave the man's head a knock, earning him a groan. "Shut up. Don't you dare tell anyone about this!"

Myungsoo shook his head at his brother, the smile nevertheless making it onto his face. He ran after his brother and put a hand over his shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm supporting you."

Sunggyu gave him a small smile. "Brat, you sure ain't my brother for nothing."

--

The four days of camp came to an end much to Woohyun's delight after having being tortured by Kim Sunggyu. 

But still, it's the fourth day and there was no guarantee Sunggyu would not do something to him until he gets to go home. 

"Have you guys checked that you brought everything with you guys? Last call! If you guys left anything behind, we are not coming back for you!" Sungjong shouted to the batch of year one students. 

After looking around and saw that no one has raised their hand to claim that they left something behind, Sungjong took it as a signal for them to go. 

"Alright. Let's get onto the bus now! Remember! You have to sit together with your group!" 

Woohyun groaned at the piece of information and literally wanted to bang his head against the wall. 

Well, that was part of Sunggyu and the gang's plan. Okay, just Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Sungjong. 

When they all got onto the bus, Dongwoo sat with Hoya, just in front of where Sunggyu and Woohyun were seated. 

The bus ride back home was filled with students' singing and chattering while Sunggyu and Woohyun remained quiet. Dongwoo turned around and grinned at Woohyun. 

"Look at Sunggyu hyung. Aren't you going to let him lie on your shoulder?" 

Woohyun turned to the man, and saw the man's head lolling in every direction. His hands immediately went to cover Sunggyu's head when the man almost knocked against the window. 

"Aww so sweet."

"Shut up Dongwoo. Stop it already. I don't like him!" Woohyun whined while Dongwoo laughed. "But you guys are so cute." 

"Shut up before I kill you." Woohyun groaned as he pushed Sunggyu's head gently to lie on his shoulder. 

"Aww look at this. You don't know how adorable you guys look like right now." Dongwoo smiled lovingly at the scene in front of him only to receive another glare from his friend. 

"Okay fine fine. I won't tease you guys anymore." 

When Dongwoo finally turned around, Woohyun tilted his head slightly to look at Sunggyu's sleeping face and a smile unknowingly make it onto his face . Slightly. 

Myungsoo who was sitting right beside them, smirked at the scene, and used his camera to take a picture of them. 

--

"Lovebirds, time to wake up." 

Sunggyu groaned at the voice and forced his eyes open only to see Myungsoo in front of him.

"Can't you just call me 'hyung'. Lovebirds when I have no one." 

Myungsoo laughed. "Don't you have one?" And pointed to Woohyun.

That's when he felt something heavy lying against his head, and that he was lying on someone's shoulder. And his eyes immediately widened. 

"Who is it?" He whispered loudly. 

"Who else but your boyfriend?"

Sunggyu grinned. "Really?"

"Why would I lie to you?" Myungsoo rolled his eyes when his brother smiled like an idiot, locking arms with Woohyun and trying to get back to sleep again.

"Hyung, you guys are cute and all but sorry, the bus got to go. Wake your boyfriend up too."

"A minute more please."

"No."

"You , you brat." 

"Not as much as you do." Myungsoo gave him his oh so innocent smile and left the bus. 

When Myungsoo finally left, Sunggyu tried to turn his face to Woohyun as much as possible and his hair. "Cutie pie." 

Then he felt a knock on the window beside him, he rolled his eyes when he saw Myungsoo and turned back to Woohyun. 

"Woohyun ah." Sunggyu called out softly, hating on how he is interrupting the younger's sleep. 

"Woohyun, time to wake up." Sunggyu tried again. This time shaking him slightly . 

Woohyun rubbed his eyes cutely, looking around and saw that they were the only one left around. 

"Dongwoo left already?!"

"Nah, they are all waiting at the school hall for the last briefing. 

Woohyun nodded his head and stood up. "Let's go then."

"Wait!" Sunggyu shouted, stopping the younger from walking away.

"Do you want to go grab a bite together later?"

"Umm... That's not needed-"

"I want to eat with you." 

"Umma said she's coming to fetch me." 

"Oh alright then." Sunggyu said in disappointment. Hopes of spending more time with Woohyun gone. 

--

"Why are you two so late? What did you guys do? Kissed?" Dongwoo teased once Woohyun sat beside him. 

"No. Stupid dino. I'm going to kill you!" Woohyun groaned, pulling Dongwoo into a headlock that got him laughters from the other. 

"Alright." A voice on stage interrupted them. It was Sunggyu. 

"I hope you guys had fun during the camp and I hope you guys have bonded with your classmates."

"Bond my foot." Woohyun muttered. 

"Go home and have a good rest. See you guys on Monday." 

"Hey my lovely drama club juniors, remember to practice for the upcoming audition! And Woohyun." Woohyun immediately looked up at Myungsoo, startled. "I'm anticipating for your performance." Woohyun smiled slightly, feeling shy all of a sudden. 

Sunggyu who saw this quickly snatched the mic from Myungsoo. "Alright, you guys are dismissed."

--

"You can't come to fetch me?" Woohyun pouted as he talked to his mum over the phone .

"Alright. You must come home for dinner! I miss you, umma!" Woohyun whined.

He grinned, "I love you too." 

"Ha! So you do have a girlfriend!"

Woohyun was startled by the voice and turned around only to see his fallen angel, with a mischievous smile on his face. 

"N-no, that's not it!" Woohyun quickly denied it. 

"It's okay to have a girlfriend at your age." Myungsoo grinned at him. 

"No, that's my -"

"Are you going to say that's your mum?"

"How did yo-"

"Everyone say that when they talks to their girlfriend or boyfriend on the phone."

"But I -"

"Aigoo. Someone's gonna be so sad if he knows you got a girlfriend." Myungsoo said, walking away while Woohyun stood there in a state of confusion.

"Nam Woohyun!" He came back to his sense when a shout of his name came from behind . 

"Nam Umma haven't come yet?" It was Sunggyu. The man looked left and right, trying to spot Mrs Nam's car.

"She has something on at the last minute." Woohyun pouted. 

"So she isn't coming to fetch you?" Sunggyu looked at the man and smiled when he saw the junior shaking his head, with the pout still on his face. 

"Then do you want to have lunch together?" 

"Nah, I'm not hungry."

Sunggyu sighed. "I will bring you home."

"You don't have to. It's not on the way anyway."

"But I want to." Sunggyu said, pulling on Woohyun's arm.

--

The walk back home was quiet, and Woohyun felt kind of awkward and just wanted to run back home. 

"Yah Nam Woohyun."

"What?"

"Do you like anyone now?"

"Why do you keep asking me that? That's really not something for you to know." Woohyun frowned in annoyance. 

"I'm just... Curious." 

"But that's not for you to know. What about you? Do you like someone now?"

"Not telling you." 

Woohyun gave the man a look of displease. "See! You're not telling me either."

"I will tell you, if you tell me yours." 

"Then forget it. I'm not interested anyway." 

"Yah! Aren't you a least bit curious about it?! Yah!" Sunggyu shouted as the junior started to walk faster, ahead of him. 

 

 


Wow wow wow I got like 3 upvotes from the previous update omg thank you guys ^^ and it's reaching 90 subscribers soon ^^ thank you for the 1200+ views too ^^ I hope you guys like it. Thank you for reading too! I will try to update whenever I can but I have been really busy with studies recently, so there would probably be lesser time to update. Sorry >< anyway I hope you guys like this chapter too ^^