Of Crushes and Boyfriend

Love Always There

"What are you doing here?" 

Woohyun was startled when a voice interrupted the silence in the empty classroom. 

"Hello, Myungsoo hyung." Woohyun immediately stood up and bowed politely as his fallen angel entered the classroom.  

"What did I tell you about politeness? You don't have to be this polite around me. Just treat me as a friend." Myungsoo chuckled, giving Woohyun a smile as he took the seat beside Woohyun. And Woohyun saw the glow behind Myungsoo again, as if he was a real angel. 

"Ah, you're practicing the script?" Myungsoo questioned as he took the script.

"Yea..." Woohyun mumbled, not being able to look at Myungsoo in the eyes .

"Do you have any difficulties up till now?" 

"Not really... I practiced with my friends too." 

"Oh? Care to show it to me once?" Myungsoo asked, giving Woohyun his all so innocent smile again. 

"It's too embarrassing! I will show it to you on the day of audition." Woohyun laughed in embarrassment. 

"Oh come on! I can tell you what to improve on too!" Myungsoo tried to persuade the junior, giving him his killer smile and no doubt, Woohyun caught the bait. 

"Just a small part." Woohyun said, feeling nervous as he cleared his voice . 

Woohyun hesitated as his hand slowly reached for Myungsoo's cheek, gulping as his hand gets closer to Myungsoo's cheek. He stopped his hand though when it was just inches away and tried to pull it back as he couldn't do this but Myungsoo pulled on his hand and laid it on his own cheek.

"Relax and be comfortable if you want to do well." Myungsoo smiled, encouraging the man. 

Woohyun took a deep breath and nodded his head. 

"Myungsoo... It isn't how it looked like. It's a misunderstanding." Woohyun mumbled, staring into Myungsoo's eyes for the very first time . And Woohyun felt as if his heart was going to jump out of his rib cage if he continued to stare at the man but he couldn't look away. Not when Myungsoo was looking at him so intensely . 

"Then what was it that I saw the other night." Myungsoo followed the script, and tears was in his eyes in mere seconds. 

"That wasn't it. I love only you, you know that. Myungsoo, please. Don't do this to me. I love you." Woohyun begged, his voice shaking. He leaned closer to the other man as stated in the script but stopped when their lips were inches away. 

"Yah, what are the two of you doing?" Woohyun quickly pulled away when he heard another voice and saw Sunggyu standing by the door. Damn, why is it always Kim Sunggyu. 

"Oh, it's nothing. I was practicing the script with him." Myungsoo said calmly, giving Sunggyu an innocent smile. 

"Let's go, it's time to go home." Sunggyu said in annoyance. 

"You did well, just put in more emotion and you will be fine. Don't go home too late, alright?" Myungsoo smiled, giving Woohyun a pat on his shoulder before skipping over to Sunggyu's side.

--

"Yah, what the hell were you doing with Woohyun just now?" Sunggyu asked once they were out of the school gate. 

"I told you I was practicing the script with him." Myungsoo said as a matter of fact. 

"You promised not to go near him!" 

"But he's my junior, and he's your future boyfriend, I should help him as a senior in the drama club." 

"But you aren't helping me here, my dear brother. You're only making him like you more!" Sunggyu groaned in frustration as he walked faster. 

"Hyung! I was only fooling around, I won't go near him again." Myungsoo tried to assure his brother as he ran up to the other man. 

However, Sunggyu remained silent and just continued walking without looking at the other man.

"Hyung..." Myungsoo whined, swinging the man's arm. "Hyung, talk to me~"

"Go away, Kim Myungsoo." Sunggyu deadpanned but Myungsoo only shook his head, a pout immediately make it onto his face. "Only if you talk to me." 

Sunggyu turned to look at his brother and immediately lose his cool. "Don't try to act cute in front of me, Kim Myungsoo. That's not going to work." 

"It worked." Myungsoo smiled, tickling the side of Sunggyu which immediately erupted laughter from the man.

"Oh fine! You know I can't be mad at you either." Sunggyu smiled slightly, putting a hand over Myungsoo's shoulder. 

"Hyung, you know I'm on your side." 

"I know." Sunggyu smiled.

--

"Nam umma!" 

"Oh Sunggyu, what are you doing at our house at this hour?" 

Sunggyu gave the middle aged woman in front of him a cute smile, pulling the bag he was holding on up. "Umma made mackerel and told me to bring some over." 

"Aigoo. Isn't that Woohyun's favorite?" Mrs Nam clapped her hands together in joy. 

Sunggyu entered the Nam's household, putting the bag on the coffee table as he took a seat on the couch in the living room, looking around for Woohyun. 

"Umma, where's Woohyun?" 

"Ah, he's practicing for his audition in his room." Mrs Nam smiled, handing Sunggyu a cup of strawberry milk which the woman knew was loved by both his son and Sunggyu. 

"I will just go say hi to him then." Sunggyu said, putting down the cup and was ready to make his way up to Woohyun's room but Mrs Nam held him back. 

She pulled Sunggyu back down in his seat, and smiled at the man. "Sunggyu, be honest with me. Do you like our Woohyun?" 

Sunggyu felt his cheeks burning slightly as the question spilled from Mrs Nam. "Of course I like him, who doesn't like Woohyun!" 

"That isn't what I meant. Sunggyu, you know what exactly I'm talking about." 

Sunggyu gave in and nodded his head shyly. "A little, maybe..." 

"Aigoo! That's great! Sunggyu, make sure to grab onto our son's heart, alright! Nam umma is cheering for you!" 

"Thank you..." Sunggyu smiled, scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment. 

--

After the little talk session with Mrs Nam, Sunggyu make his way up to Woohyun's room. Popping his head in, and saw a very hardworking Woohyun sitting in the middle of the room with a script in his hand. 

"Do you have any time to spare?" 

Woohyun jumped in his seat, slightly annoyed when he saw Sunggyu. "What are you doing here?" 

"Umma made some mackerels and told me to bring it over." 

"Really? There's mackerel?!" Woohyun asked in excitement. 

Sunggyu smiled, nodding his head at the younger male beside him. "Practicing your script?" Sunggyu asked, eyeing the script on the ground. 

"Yea, the audition is coming up." Woohyun said softly, eyeing the script as well.

"Ever thought of joining the band? I mean, I have heard your singing before and it's actually quite good. We need a main singer too since I'm graduating." 

Woohyun chuckled, "I'm not really good at singing though..." 

Sunggyu frowned, cupping Woohyun's cheeks and turned the man to look at him. "You're good okay. I was mesmerized by you when I heard you sing." 

Woohyun tried to laugh it off because Sunggyu was honestly making the atmosphere awkward as hell. "Erm, I like acting more." He said, pulling the hands off his cheeks. 

"You should go now, it's late already." Woohyun said, eyeing the clock on the wall of his room. 

"Walk me out then." Sunggyu said, leaning closer to Woohyun, staring intensely into his eyes. 

Woohyun gulped at the proximity, trying to lean back as much as he could, fearing that the other man would try to kiss him again. "Alright." 

When they walked down to the living room, they saw Mrs Nam setting up the table for dinner and Sunggyu decided to bid her goodbye. "Umma, I'm going first. Enjoy the mackerel!" 

"Aren't you going to stay for dinner?"

Sunggyu smiled slightly, shaking his head. "It's late, I should get going too." 

"Alright then. Fighting, Sunggyu ah." Mrs Nam whispered, cheering him on which Sunggyu replied with a soft 'thank you'.

"Woohyun, send Sunggyu out alright." Mrs Nam ordered before walking back into the kitchen. 

--

"Get home safely." Woohyun said as they reached the front gate of the Nam's household. 

"Enjoy the mackerel." Sunggyu smiled. 

"I will." Woohyun gave him a small smile. "Please thank Kim umma for me." 

"Go in then." Sunggyu said. But when Woohyun was about to go through the gate, Sunggyu pulled him back, landing a soft kiss on those lips again. And Woohyun's eyes widen in surprise as usual, pushing Sunggyu away. "Stop doing that! That's so annoying!" Woohyun whined, kicking Sunggyu's shin before running back into his house.

--

"Yah Kim Myungsoo." Sunggyu called for his brother as he entered his brother's bedroom. 

His brother hummed in response as he continued to look at something on his phone. 

"Yah. I'm talking to you." Sunggyu said in annoyance.

"I know..." Myungsoo mumbled, still scrolling on his phone. 

Annoyed by the lack of attention, Sunggyu decided to walk over to his brother quietly, curious as to what got his brother's attention. 

Sunggyu smirked as he saw his brother scrolling through the blog of a student in their school. One that he was familiar with.
 
Lee Sungyeol.

"You're interested in Sungyeol?" 

Myungsoo's phone slide out of his hand at the voice and Sunggyu's smirk got wider .

"Hyung! It's not right to invade other people's privacy!" Myungsoo whined, snatching his phone back.

"You're not just anyone but my dear brother, Kim Myungsoo." Sunggyu gave him a toothless lopsided smile. "So, when did it happen?" 

"What are you saying? And what did you come into my room for?" 

"Don't try to change the topic, Kim Myungsoo." 

"I'm making Woohyun the male lead if you continue this!" Myungsoo argued and that immediately got Sunggyu glaring daggers at the younger man while his brother threw him an innocent smile. 

"Brat." Sunggyu muttered. "Give Woohyun a minor role and I will help you with Sungyeol." He said, trying to strike a deal. 

Sunggyu seeing how Myungsoo was in such a deep thought over it knew he got the deal, decided to add on to it. "I will set you up on a date with Sungyeol." 

"Really?" Sunggyu could literally see the sparkles in Myungsoo's eyes, and nodded his head. 

"Deal!" Myungsoo said immediately. "But it's such a waste. Woohyun acts well though."

"Oh come on. Is your drama club more important than your future boyfriend." 

Myungsoo gave his brother a shy smile and Sunggyu immediately knew the answer, even if the man didn't say it out loud. 

"That's a deal then." 

--

Woohyun pouted when the announcement for the male lead role was over, he was honestly expecting himself to get the role only to find that he was given a minor role. 

"Are you alright?" Woohyun turned and saw the ever glowing Myungsoo. 

Woohyun shook his head, still pouting. "Didn't you say I act well? Why did I get the minor role..." 

Myungsoo felt a little bad after hearing the words of Woohyun and ruffled his hair. "You did well, really. A minor role isn't that bad at all. Every role in a play is important so is yours."

"I know that... But..." Woohyun pouted. 

"It's good to start from the bottom too. I want you to become someone that's great but humble as always." Myungsoo patted his head and gave his charming smile which got Woohyun nodding his head with a small smile. 

"Time to go home, Myungsoo." The two turned to the voice and there standing in front of them was yet again, Kim Sunggyu. 

"Alright, I will be out in a minute." 

"A minute. You said it. I'm leaving if you're not out in a minute." Sunggyu glared at his brother before turning for the door, but not without taking a quick look at Woohyun. 

"What's the relationship between you and him?" Woohyun asked when Sunggyu was out of the practice room, trying to sound nonchalant. 

"Why? Are you interested in him? Or perhaps me?" Myungsoo chuckled when he saw Woohyun shaking his head and hands in denial. 

"He's my boyfriend." Myungsoo smiled. 

Woohyun's eyes widened at the new piece of information. "Boyfriend?!"

"Yea." Myungsoo chuckled. 

"But why did he treat you so coldly like this?" Woohyun frowned, remembering how Sunggyu said he would leave if Myungsoo wasn't out in a minute. 

"He always act cool in front of people, but he's actually a real sweetheart-"

"Yah Kim Myungsoo, you got ten seconds left. No wait, five, four-" 

"I'm coming!" Myungsoo shouted, grabbing his bag in a hurry while waving goodbye to Woohyun. "See you next week!" 

And in a flash, Myungsoo was out of the practice room. 

"Boyfriend..." Woohyun muttered, still in disbelief. The man he looked up to, and perhaps someone he has feelings for, is actually taken...? And of all people, it has to be Kim Sunggyu?! 

 

 

 

 

 


Hi! It's been a while! So sorry for the wait! Please forget about the storyline from before, I decided to start afresh from Chapter 7 onwards! So please only remember the storyline from before up till the end of the camp hehe >< I was honestly stuck with the old storyline so I decided to change it, so sorry!