Not an update

Love Always There

Hello there. I hope I didn't disappoint anyone who got a little excited to see an update from this story after a long time. I'm sorry, this isn't an update :(

Over the years, I have been getting more busy with my school works and this gave me less time to write. And as some of you might know, I have thought more than one time to give up and stop writing but you guys have encouraged me to take a break and write again when I am motivated to write again. Thank you so much to everyone who gave me words of encouragement, it means a lot to me :) 

 

Now, I would have to say that this might be the last post for this story because I truly have lost the drive to continue writing. After the last update, I am barely able to write the next chapter up... I'm continuously stuck and couldn't continue. I really want to finish writing this story for all those who actually enjoy reading 'Love Always There' and want to know what happened to Sunggyu and Woohyun back in middle school and what is to come for them. I really do want to let you guys know but as of now, I will not be able to do so. 

If ever, I am driven to write again, I would definitely finish this up for all who has waited and still wish to read this. 

 

Thank you and I am sorry. Wishing for nothing but the best for everyone. Cheers ! 

 

Thank you you for reading 'Love Always There' up till now :)