Second Meeting

Love Always There

Water spilled almost everywhere, onto the sink, onto the mirror as Woohyun continuously rinsed his mouth with water. He closed the tap and looked at himself in the mirror, remembering the scene that happened about five minutes ago and grabbed his hair. "Kim Sunggyu, you're so getting it!" He whined, jumping around in annoyance. 

"Are you okay?" He heard a voice behind him, and quickly fixed his hair as he turned around. "Erm yea, I'm fine." Woohyun said, smiling a bit. 

"You sure?" The man with wavy hair and a pretty face asked, raising his brow.

"Yea." Woohyun tried to reassure him with a smile. 

"Alright! By the way, are you in your first year? I haven't seen you around before."

"Yea, I'm Nam Woohyun of class 1-1 . Please take good care of me!" Woohyun said, bowing.

"Ah the best class. I'm Lee Sungjong, I'm in my second year. Nice to meet you." Sungjong smiled. 

"By the way, are you of any chance, interested in joining the school band?" Sungjong asked, giving him a smile that creeps Woohyun out. 

"Umm-"

"There will be a performance by the school band in 15 minutes! Do grab a seat before it's full house!" The announcement sounded throughout the toilet and Sungjong clapped his hands in joy. 

"Woohyun shi, how about going to watch the performance? It's destiny that we get to meet here while I'm peeing and while you were whining and grabbing your hair. I will reserve the front seat for you!" 

"But-"

"No buts! I will see you there, remember to bring your friends along. How many friends are you coming along with? I will reserve a seat for your friend too."

"Umm one."

"Just one? Aigoo you poor little boy." Sungjong said pitifully, patting his head. "I will help you make more friends later at the performance, remember to come alright! I will be waiting for you!" Sungjong waved at him before running out of the toilet. 

"What the hell? Poor little boy?" Woohyun scoffed, rolling his eyes. 

--

"Dongwoo, I met a senior and he said he will reserve a seat for us for the band performance. Do you want to go?" Woohyun asked through the phone, as he walked along the hallway, looking for the school hall where the performance will be held.

"You're there already?! We got the front row, I will meet you there then." Woohyun sighed as he ended the call.

--

"Woohyun!" Dongwoo shouted among the crowd of fangirls of the band, holding onto fan boards with names, probably those of the band members. 

"Woah, thank god we got the front seat." Woohyun sighed in relief as he took the seat beside the dino.

"Did you join the drama club?"  

Woohyun adverted his gaze, lips forming a thin line. "I'm not joining the drama club."

"Why?! Isn't it your dream to join the drama club?"

Woohyun quickly shook his head. "Mum won't let me do the kiss scenes."

Woohyun's answer however got him a laugh from Dongwoo. "Ah right. Your mum said to reserve your first kiss for your boyfriend." He smirked.

If only it was still there. "Did you join the dance club?" 

"Yea! Damn they were all so cool, and I met a friend!" Dongwoo said, pointing to the student on his right, who gave Woohyun a friendly smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Howon, but you can call me Hoya." 

"I'm Woohyun." He smiled.

"Wow! Thank you to everyone who came today, as expected from the fans. Also, our year one students, welcome to the school most popular band, Beat's performance! Let's welcome Beat!" The MC said and quickly ran off the stage. Just as the curtain draws, cheers from behind them immediately sounded. 

The band consisted of five members and Woohyun would say he doesn't know anyone except for Sungjong (maybe not) . But no, Woohyun widened his eyes at the main vocal.

"Isn't that Sunggyu?!" Dongwoo said excitedly. 

"Isn't he in the drama club?" Woohyun muttered to himself.

Then he saw Sungjong winking at him, which he returned with a small smile. 

Woohyun watched in disgust how Sunggyu rolled his head back with a face that of experiencing an , and one of his hands sliding down the mic-stand so ually. 

As he was watching the performance (he was trying to but not when Sunggyu was doing that face), he caught the main vocal staring at him and widened his eyes even more. Sunggyu smirked when he caught the other man staring back at him. 

Cheers sounded again when the performance ended, with one of the members - the bass guitarist saying his favorite line that all fans know. 'Rock'n roll!" They shouted in union. 

"Alright, before we end off today's performance, the members will introduce them to the year one students who are seeing them for the first time."

The bass guitarist who shouter 'rock'n roll' previously bowed to the crowd, starting off the introduction. "Hello everyone, I'm Jung Joonyoung, the bass guitarist." He said, making his rock'n roll sign with his hand.

"Hello, I'm Henry, I play the guitar and violin."

"Hello. I'm Lee Sungjong, playing the keyboard." Sungjong smiled, sending flying kisses which got him squeals from the fans.

"I'm Kim Sunggyu, the leader and main vocal of the band." He smiled cutely. 

"Ah and this is my brother, Lee Sungyeol, he is in his first year too. Please take good care of him." Sungjong introduced, putting an arm over Sungyeol who played the drum. 

--

The crowd dispersed after the performance and Sungjong quickly made his way to Woohyun, pulling his band mates and Sungyeol along. 

"Woohyun! Do you like the performance?"

"Y-yea." He hesitated, stealing a glance at Sunggyu, feeling the man's stare on him.

"Ah, this must be your friends right?" Sungjong asked, pointing at Dongwoo and Hoya. 

"Yea, they are Dongwoo and Hoya." Woohyun smiled, introducing them to Sungjong who waved back excitedly.

"Please take good care of my brother. He's in his first year too."

"We will." Dongwoo said excitedly. 

"We're going for dinner together, wanna join us?" Henry asked.

"It's okay. We have to go home anyway." Woohyun immediately rejected the offer.

"Oh... That's too bad then, let's have a meal together some day." 

--

"Yah Nam Woohyun!" 

Woohyun immediately slouched his back, whining when he heard that one person's voice, who he wanted to avoid so damn much. 

"It's been long, how have you been?"

"How do I look like to you." Woohyun said coldly and started walking again.

"Did you miss me?"

"You wish."

Sunggyu laughed. "Yah, it's been a long time, do you want to go have dinner together?"

"My mum cooked."

"Nam umma cooked? Damn I'm so going to your house !"

"Wait what?! Who said you're going to my house?"

"Me." Sunggyu gave him an idiot smile.

"No! You're not stepping even a step into my house!"

"But I'm sure your mum will welcome me."

"But I don't."

Sunggyu shrugged, "I don't care."

"Yah Kim Sunggyu! You're not going to my house!" 

"Then how about you come to my house?"

"I'm not going to your house! I'm not going anywhere with you!"

--

"Seriously, stop following me!" Woohyun whined, as they stood outside of Woohyun's gate.

"I told you, didn't I? I don't care."

Woohyun whined even more, grabbing his hair in frustration again. "You're so freaking annoying."

"You love me because I annoy you, I know." Sunggyu said, nodding his head as he gave a look that said 'everyone loves me, I know, I know.' And Woohyun wanted to scratch his face so damn badly. 

"Quickly open the door." Sunggyu ordered, pushing Woohyun towards the door.

"Be nice! You ."

Woohyun groaned as he was being pushed aside as soon as the door opens. "Nam umma I'm here!" Sunggyu shouted.

"Oh wow acting like this is his house already." Woohyun groaned. 

Woohyun rolled his eyes at the scene in front of him. Woohyun's mum was hugging Sunggyu so tightly as if she was reuniting with her long-lost son. And how Woohyun wished Sunggyu would die from suffocation. 

"Woohyun, why didn't you tell me Gyu was coming?"

"Gyu?" Woohyun gave a disgusted look. "He came uninvited, mum." 

"Yah, how can you say that? Gyu is always welcomed here." Woohyun's mum smiled lovingly at the man in front of him and Woohyun wondered who was her son here. 

"Whatever. I don't welcome him here." Woohyun rolled his eyes, walking up the stairs to his room.

"Go wash up and come down in ten. Dinner will be done soon." 
 
"I'm not eating!" Woohyun shouted from his room. 

"But it's your favorite, marinated soy sauce crab."

"That's not my favorite, it's Sunggyu's favorite."

"Isn't it your favorite too?"

"He love meat." Sunggyu said. 

"Aww so sweet. Look Woohyun, Sunggyu even knows what you like."

"Never told him to." 

"Be nice, Woohyun!" 

"Whatever."

"Yah, you better come down for dinner. I cooked a lot."

"That chubby hamster will finish it for you."

"Yah!" Sunggyu shouted, running up to his room. 

"Who said you can come in my room?!" Woohyun shouted, throwing a pillow at the man.

"I'm a hyung too okay, show some respect."

"Say what you want and go." Woohyun groaned, putting a pillow over his head. 

"Yah, aren't you going down to eat?"

"Not hungry." 

"At least eat a bit."

"I told you I'm not hungry! What's your problem?!"

"Wanting to annoy you. Come on, let's go." Sunggyu said, throwing the pillow aside and pulled the younger man along with him. 

"You're so annoying!" Woohyun groaned.

--

If having dinner is to just eat rice then Woohyun would rather not have it. Every single side dish that Woohyun tried to reach out for, Sunggyu would snatch with him, acting as if nothing happened and Woohyun would end up eating only plain white rice. 

"I'm not eating anymore!" Woohyun groaned, leaving the dining table.

"What's wrong again?" Sunggyu asked, grabbing his hand. 

"Is it fun to annoy me even when I'm eating too?! You're so annoying, get out once you're done with dinner!" Woohyun shouted.

"Even if I'm leaving, you have to walk me out." 

"No way I'm doing that! Get out if you want!"

"Oh fine. I'm not leaving today then, I will sleep with you." 

Woohyun widened his eyes, having to sleep with Sunggyu was the last thing he wanted . All he wanted now, is for Sunggyu to leave him alone and apparently the other man won't leave unless he walk him out. 

"Fine. You want me to walk you out? I will do it right now. Let's go." 

"Take my bag for me."

"Freaking big shot." Woohyun rolled his eyes, as he unwillingly took the man's bag. 

--

"Yah, how was the performance today?" 

Woohyun scoffed. "Were you while singing?"

"What?"

"Who sing while looking like they were ."

"When did I?"

"Weren't you? Rolling your head back with your mouth open like what? Being pleasured ?"

"Yah, that's call putting my heart and soul into it."

"Oh yea whatever. Go now." 

"Yah Nam Woohyun." Woohyun turned around cluelessly but widened his eyes when he felt it again. Those lips. God. 

"Goodnight." 

Woohyun kicked him in the shin, earning a groan from the other man. 

"Do that again and it's not just a kick in the shin." Woohyun scolded, turning around and felt like crying so damn much.

 

 


Wow thanks for subscribing, commenting and upvoting. Really appreciated hehe ^^ I hope it will go well even after the first chapter haha. Thank you for reading ^^ and the band haha. I brought Henry in again XD and another love of mine - Jung Joonyoung (another rocker too but a weird one haha please give him lots of love too)

 

Oh yea, the weird rocker, Jung Joonyoung haha

     

 

Sorry if the chapter was a disappointment ><

    

 Till next time, byeeee~hehehe ♥️              

 

 

I finally added pictures?! Hahaha because I finally had time for the computer =____=

Oh yea. Woohyun got into a small car accident :( damn why is everything going so badly for him nowadays. Please take care ! :( 

oh ya and I kind of changed their age if you noticed. 

Sunggyu - senior 

Myungsoo and Sungjong - juniors 

Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol - freshmen

sorry~time for a change. Though I find it weird myself hahaha