Confused

Love Always There

"So you transferred out?!" Dongwoo asked in disbelief. 

Woohyun nodded his head while still keeping his head low. "I can't look at him the same way as before. I really can't. Every time I see him, I just feel so..."

"Angry?" 

Woohyun nodded his head again. 

"Hyun, honestly, do you like Sunggyu hyung?" 

His eyes widened in surprise at the question thrown at him, because he really wasn't expecting that. "No! I don't like him! He's a senior after all." He pouted.

"Is that all?" Dongwoo said with a playful grin that Woohyun couldn't help but just push his face away before running away. 

-- 

Sunggyu sighed as the news of Woohyun transferring out of the drama club was told to him by Myungsoo. "So our plan failed..." 

With Woohyun transferring out of the drama club, Sunggyu would have one less person to help him look over Woohyun, and it was truly giving him a headache because who knows who else would Woohyun get attracted to, especially when it's all guys in the soccer club. Yes, Woohyun joined the soccer club. And Sunggyu hates it. A lot. 

"I will try to find out why he transferred out." 

"Is there really a need for that? We kind of know why, isn't it?" 

"But still..." Myungsoo muttered, feeling regretful for the outcome and seeing Sunggyu like this doesn't make things any better. "I will think of something." The younger brother said and left the room. 

--

Back to Woohyun and Dongwoo, their friend - Sungyeol has been avoiding them for more than a week, probably due to the two overhearing his conversation with Myungsoo. 

"We can't let him run away this time round, okay?" Woohyun said to Dongwoo who nodded in agreement.  

The two are now hiding at the empty room beside Sungyeol's class, waiting for Sungyeol to get out of class. It isn't hard to notice Sungyeol among the crowd since he is taller compared to majority of the other students. 

"He's out he's out!" Dongwoo whispered, hitting Woohyun's arm and the man immediately opened the door, grabbing Sungyeol's shoulders from the back. Sungyeol let out a scream, struggling against their hold. "Let me go! What do you guys want?!" 

"It's us!" Dongwoo laughed, hugging Sungyeol. Woohyun, on the other hand, grabbed Sungyeol's hand and started to pull on him. "Where are we going?" 

"We need to talk." 

And so... They ended up at Woohyun's house which is empty since his mum has told him previously that she's going to do some shopping with her friends. Thus, the location. 

"So... What are we talking about?" Sungyeol asked as he is seated between Dongwoo and Woohyun. The two kept looking at him after having serve him a cup of drink. 

"Do you like Myungsoo?" Woohyun asked. 

Sungyeol stare back at Woohyun in disbelief with wide eyes. "Why would you even think of that?!" 

"Erm... Me and Woohyun accidentally overheard your conversation with Sungjong hyung... You were going to meet a hyung you love a lot and you met Myungsoo hyung, so-" 

"NO! You guys got it wrong! It's nothing like that." Sungyeol shouted in defense, waving his hands anxiously. 

Woohyun and Dongwoo then looked at each other with a frown on their faces. "But we definitely did hear something along the line like you really like this hyung..." 

"Yes, there's this hyung that I really like but it's not Myungsoo!"

"Then why were you guys being so close the other day?" Woohyun's frown deepened in confusion. 

Sungyeol adverted his eyes, not meeting neither Dongwoo nor Woohyun's eyes. His hands cling tightly onto the cup, trying to make something up. "I-He he he is out of his mind. There's nothing between us!" He quickly shook his head then took a sip of the cola served to him. 

"That doesn't sound convincing, Sungyeol." Dongwoo raised a brow at Sungyeol. 

Sungyeol then grab his hair in frustration, groaning. "He said he likes me!" 

"What." Dongwoo and Woohyun said in union, staring at each other once again. 

"Then who do you like?" Dongwoo asked. 

"Can I not tell..." Sungyeol whined, hiding his face behind a cushion.

"Do we know him?" Woohyun asked after that. 

"Oh come on, just tell us! We will keep it a secret for you!" Dongwoo said, shaking Sungyeol's arm.

After much pestering, Sungyeol finally gave in. "Oh fine! But promise me, you guys will keep it a secret." 

The two best friends nodded their heads immediately, attention fully on Sungyeol. Sungyeol seeing this groaned, hiding his face in the cushion again. "It's Sunggyu hyung, urgh this is so embarrassing!"

The two friends stared at Sungyeol with wide eyes, jaws dropping. Dongwoo then turned to look at Woohyun, observing his reaction. 

"Wh-what did you say? Sunggyu as in Kim Sunggyu?!" Woohyun asked, not believing what he had just heard.

"Yes, the counselor of your group during camp." 

"Of all people.... Why him..." Woohyun mumbled to himself. 

--

"So... Hyun, how does it feel now that you have got a rival?" Dongwoo asked, leaning his body so close to Woohyun's, after Sungyeol has left. 

"What are you saying?!" Woohyun frowned, pushing Dongwoo away from him. 

"Sungyeol likes Sunggyu hyung, so do you! So how is it? Do you feel the competition?" Dongwoo teased, a playful smile on his face. 

"Stop it already, Woo!" Woohyun groaned. "Sungyeol can have him if he wants. I'm not interested in him at all!" 

--

The next day at school, Sungyeol doesn't avoid the two friends and the four of them including Hoya started to hang out together again. And on this very miraculous day, Woohyun says he wants to do his homework and so they head to the library. Woohyun however stop in his pace when he see Sunggyu at one of the tables in the library. 

"Is this why you wanted to study." Dongwoo whispers into his ear, obviously teasing him. 

Woohyun ignore his friend and started to head to the only empty table which is right beside Sunggyu's. However, he saw Myungsoo walking towards Sunggyu's table with a stack of books in his hands. Myungsoo happened to make eye contact with the younger man and mouthed for him to 'go away'. Something inside of Woohyun started to burn in anger, and he didn't want to do what Myungsoo told him to, and he started to storm to Sunggyu's table, taking the empty seat beside the man, followed by his friends. 

Sunggyu looked up from his notes and saw Woohyun and he frowned in confusion. Woohyun would never be this close to him unless Sunngyu forced him to, just like during camp. "What are you doing here?" 

"What else can I do at the library? Of course we are here to study!" Woohyun said and started to take out his homework from his backpack. 

"Isn't there a table there?" Sunggyu asked, pointing at the empty table beside his. 

"Why? You don't want to sit with me?" 

"No... That's not it. If you're going to sit here, make sure you don't talk." Sunggyu said quietly and then went back to his notes, a small smile making it onto his face. 

Sungyeol who was sitting beside Myungsoo, eyed Woohyun desperately as he mouthed 'Swap seat with me, please', but Woohyun ignored him. He will never ever stay close to Myungsoo again after what had happened. 

Dongwoo and Hoya refuses to swap seats with Sungyeol too so he has no choice but to sit beside the man, feeling uncomfortable all the while as he can feel the man's eyes on him as he does his work. Sungyeol timidly turns his head and unintentionally make eye contact with Myungsoo and quickly turn his head back again in embarrassment. "What are you staring at?! Do your work!" 

"You like to draw, don't you?" Myungsoo asked, out of the blue.

"Yea... How did you know about that?" Sungyeol answered quietly, staring holes into his worksheet. 

"I came across your blog the last time. You draw pretty well."

"WHAT?! You saw my blog?!" Sungyeol shouted in surprise, garnering the attention of the other students, some of which sends a look of annoyance in the direction of Sunggyu's table. 

"Urgh, damn it. Myungsoo. If you're going to to talk about this with Sungyeol now, go outside." Sunggyu groaned, hitting his head. 

"Sorry..." Myungsoo said cheekily, hand moving to Sunggyu's shoulder to give it a light squeeze. "Don't be angry anymore, okay?" He says with a sweet smile and Sunggyu immediately catch on with the act, and nodded his head with a smile on. Sunggyu then turn his head to look at Woohyun, expecting the younger boy to be frowning in anger or something but he is frowning his brows so deeply as he tries to understand the question he is currently working on. Sunggyu laughs silently to himself before leaning closer to Woohyun to take a look at the question. "Do you need help?" He asks after a moment, catching Woohyun off guard. "I can do this myself." Woohyun say and quickly move himself and the worksheet away from Sunggyu and closer to Dongwoo. 

"Oh come on, I know you're stuck. Let me help you." Sunggyu insisted, pulling on Woohyun's worksheet. And after much resist, Woohyun finally give in and let Sunggyu looks at his homework. "Ahh... Logarithm..." Sunggyu says with a smile on his face as he reads the question. 

"What's with that look?" Woohyun frowned, seeing the smile on Sunggyu. 

"Hyung really likes logarithm so..." Sungyeol answers Woohyun's question and Woohyun's expression immediately changed, looking at Sunggyu with a look of disgust. How can anyone love mathematics? And why would anyone like logarithm?! Woohyun can never understand that.

"You really know me well, Sungyeol ah." Sunggyu grins at Sungyeol and Woohyun glares at his friend shortly when he see him blush. 

"Ah! So this is how you do this!" Woohyun says in happiness when he finally solves the logarithm question with Sunggyu's help. Sunggyu smiles too when he sees the smile on Woohyun because of him. It gets Sunggyu wanting to make him smile more. 

"Yea, it's easy, isn't it? With more practices, you will get the hang of it." 

Woohyun nods his head like a little kid, already proceeding to the next question. "Thank you. You won't mind if I ask you something regarding Maths again, right?" 

"Sure, why not." Sunggyu's smile grew, this might be his chance to get close with Woohyun again. 

 And Woohyun did, he did ask Sunggyu a lot of mathematic questions and Sunggyu gladly answered them all. However, Sungyeol didn't like what he's seeing, the two of them were being so close with each other, shoulder against shoulder, heads almost touching. So, Sungyeol purposely asked the other man a lot of questions too. 

"Sunggyu hyung, how do you do this question?" 

"Give me a minute, Sungyeol." Sunggyu said, turning to look at Sungyeol briefly then turn his attention back to Woohyun, much to Sungyeol's disappointment.

"Maybe I can help." Myungsoo who is sitting beside him said. 

"No... It's okay..." Sungyeol mumbled, quietly shifting his seat further away from Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo frowned at Sungyeol's action and pulled his homework closer to him and a smile make it onto his face. "Chemistry? You know, I'm better at chemistry compared to Sunggyu hyung, so let me help you." But before Myungsoo could even start working on the question, Sungyeol pulled his homework back. "No, it's okay." 

"Sungyeol, let Myungsoo help you. He really is better at chemistry compared to me." Sunggyu who has heard their conversation, said. And Myungsoo turned to his brother with a smile on his face and Sunggyu could only roll his eyes at him. 

"But...I only want you to teach me..." Sungyeol muttered under his breath, drawing circles on his homework with the pencil in hand. 

"Trusting me won't be wrong." Myungsoo said and pulled Sungyeol's homework to his side again. 

Sungyeol frowned and tapped his foot impatiently, annoyed with Myungsoo who has been staring at his homework for the past five minutes and has yet to solve the question. 

"Hyung... How do you actually do this?" Myungsoo asked quietly after five minutes into staring at the chemistry question, and Sungyeol glared at Myungsoo, almost wanting to punch him in the face. "If you can't do it, don't try to act like you know!" Sungyeol yelled, pulling his homework back. Muttering a 'waste of time' and started flipping through his note to try and solve the question by himself. 

"What? I wasted your time?" Myungsoo let out a laugh, feeling like he was ridiculed and glared at Sungyeol, "If you decided to rely on your notes from the start, I wouldn't have to go through all the trouble to think so hard!" 

"I asked Sunggyu hyung, not you! Are you Sunggyu hyung? No, then shut up!" Sungyeol shouted back, rolling his eyes at the man beside him. 

On the hand, Sunggyu started to laugh quietly by the side as he watched the two arguing like some enemies. "Great second encounter with your crush, I see." Sunggyu whispered into Myungsoo's ear, annoying his brother. And annoying Woohyun even more, because how he hated seeing the two being so close together.  

--  

"Hyun, you don't know how cute you and Sunggyu hyung were just now, especially when he was teaching you maths!" Dongwoo said with a smile on his face as he thought back of the scenario from just now. 

"Woo, it just happens that he is good at maths and I needed help in it okay. Nothing else." Woohyun groaned, rolling his eyes. 

"Yea yea, it's such a coincidence." Dongwoo teased, laughing when Woohyun started to mess his own hair up and ran ahead of his friend. 

Dongwoo's laughter though, dies down when he hears Myungsoo's voice from behind him, shouting for Woohyun's name. 

"Yah Nam Woohyun!" 

Woohyun turns his head and sees Myungsoo not that far behind from Dongwoo and he quickly started running and the shout for his name gets louder. "Yah Nam Woohyun! Stop running!" 

"Damn it! What does he want now." Woohyun groaned as he continues running. 

"Yah! If you continue to run, I'm not going to stop playing with Sunggyu. I mean what I say!" Myungsoo shouted, smirking when he see Woohyun has stopped running. 

"What do you want from me?!" Woohyun shouted in anger as he turned to face Myungsoo, and the other man smirked even more. 

"Well, we need to talk." 

And by now, Dongwoo has catch up with the two and he quickly run to Woohyun's side. "Hyun! Let's go!" 

"Woo, you go first. He wants to talk to me." Woohyun said, giving his friend's hand a squeeze in assurance. "Do you want me to go with you?" Dongwoo asked in worry.

Woohyun shook his head, giving his friend an assuring smile. "It's late anyway. You should head home if not Jang umma will be worry." 

"Alright... Be careful." 

"I will." Woohyun smiled, waving goodbye to his friend who constantly turns his head to look at Woohyun.

--

"What do you want to drink?" Myungsoo asked, passing the menu to Woohyun. 

"What do you want to talk about?" Woohyun rudely asked, ignoring the menu that is right in front of him and Myungsoo understood his action immediately. 

"One ice lemon tea, thank you." Myungsoo ordered, giving the waitress a smile as he passed the menu to her. 

Woohyun snorted at the sight. "What did you want to talk about?" 

"Why did you quit the drama club?" 

"I don't think I have to report everything I do to you, do I." It was more of a statement rather than a question. 

"Well, you don't. But if you don't tell me, I'm going to pester you until you tell me." Myungsoo said, giving Woohyun his best innocent smile when the junior glared at him. 

"Fine! Seeing you makes me mad, you disgust me. I don't want to see your face, that's why I quit!" Woohyun spat, crossing his arms over his chest as he turned his head to look at the view outside of the cafe. 

Myungsoo, on the hand, was smirking internally. I got you so bad, Nam Woohyun. 

"Do you like Sunggyu?" 

Woohyun turned back to the man, wide eyed. What the hell is this man saying now?! "No! Are you out of your mind?! Why would I even fall for someone like him?!"

Myungsoo laughed at his reaction, angering Woohyun further. And his next question got Woohyun quiet. 

"Then why do you let it bother you this much?" 

Why? 
Now that Myungsoo has asked this question, he starts to question himself as to why does he let this bother him? 

He shouldn't feel bothered at all so why is he behaving like this now?

 

 

 


Hi everyone... It's been quite a while, almost three months since I last updated... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to update this so late. School has been very busy and tiring so I didn't have the time to write at all. I had a two weeks holiday recently and thought I could use it to write something but oh well, nothing would come to me so ... >< I'm sorry. This update probably isn't worth three months of wait, I'm so sorry ... 

Nevertheless, please leave me comments hehehe. I will cheer to update again soon. Have a good day!! ^^