The Plan

Love Always There

"What?! Sunggyu and Myungsoo are dating?!" Dongwoo shouted in surprise. 

Woohyun nodded dejectedly. "That's what I heard from Myungsoo." 

"So... Why do you look this upset? Is it because of Sunggyu hyung, or Myungsoo hyung?" Dongwoo asked with a grin on his face. 

Woohyun shot a glare at Dongwoo before turning his head away from his friend. "I'm not upset, I'm just sleepy." 

"Oh hyun, how long have we been friends, I know you better than this." 

Woohyun kept quiet for quite a while before replying his friend. "Maybe it's because of Myungsoo..." 

Dongwoo smirked. "So there's a possibility it's because of Sunggyu?" 

"No!" Woohyun shouted, hitting his friend. "That's not it! I don't even know why I'm upset too." He pouted.

"Well, it's either you like Sunggyu or Myungsoo." 

"No way it's Sunggyu." Woohyun muttered to himself, questioning himself as to why he was this affected by the news. 

--

"Hyung, when are you setting me on a date with Sungyeol? You promised me!" Myungsoo whined, eyeing his brother who was currently studying very hard for his upcoming examination. 

"Yah Kim Myungsoo, can't you at least wait till the exam period is over?" Sunggyu said softly as he continued to write his notes. 

"Hyung!" Myungsoo whined. 

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Shh!" The rocker in the band, Jung Joonyoung said, putting a finger over his lips.

"Joonyoung hyung, you don't even study, what are you doing here?" Myungsoo questioned in an annoyed tone. 

"To watch your brother study." Joonyoung smiled dreamily as he stared at Sunggyu. 

"Don't listen to him, he's here to look at girls." Sunggyu shook his head. 

"Gyu." Myungsoo suddenly called, putting a hand over Sunggyu's shoulder and that received a weird stare from both the older males. "Yah Kim Myungsoo, do you need to go this far just for a date?" 

Sunggyu started to freak out when the man wouldn't say a word and just keep touching him. His brother started to nuzzle his face with his own nose. Then he felt Joonyoung nuzzling his face with his nose too and tried to push their faces away. "Yah what the hell are you two doing?!" 

"It's an act." Myungsoo whispered into Sunggyu's ear as he nuzzled against the man's nape. 

"Oh ho, I'm smart aren't I, Kim Myungsoo?" Joonyoung whispered softly, just loud enough for the three of them to hear. 

"What in the world?" Sunggyu questioned the two men beside him. 

"Look in front of you." Myungsoo whispered. 

Sunggyu did as his brother told him to and his eyes widened when he saw who's in front of him. Woohyun and Dongwoo. The two juniors were staring in disbelief at the sight with their mouths open and Sunggyu quickly pushed Myungsoo and Joonyoung away from him. "It isn't like what you guys just saw!" Sunggyu explained. 

"Why are you even explaining?" Woohyun let out an awkward laugh. 

"Yea hyung, we know you are dating Myungsoo hyung." Dongwoo laughed awkwardly, locking arms with Woohyun before dragging themselves away. 

"Since when did I date you, Kim Myungsoo." Sunggyu shot a glare at his younger brother who was now hiding behind Joonyoung's back. 

--

"What?! So you told him we are dating?! Are you out of your mind?" Sunggyu shouted at his brother and the boy immediately moved away from his brother in fear. "Hyung, it isn't that bad a lie. At least-" 

"Of course it wouldn't be a bad lie for you but what about me!" Sunggyu pouted, hugging a pillow as he tried to think of a solution to this unnecessary problem caused by his brother. 

"Hyung... I will tell him we broke up soon okay? I'm sorry." Myungsoo said as he hugged his hyung. 

"Do you think he will get jealous if he see us together?" Sunggyu asked quietly, as he turned to his brother who gave him a soft smile. "Should we give it a try?" 

"What if he only looks at you?" 

"Should I play the bad guy?" 

Sunggyu frowned at his brother's words. Bad guy. What was his brother up to?

"Set me up on the date with Sungyeol." Myungsoo said, and Sunggyu immediately used the pillow to hit his brother. "You brat! Solve this problem first!" 

Myungsoo groaned, pouting slightly. "I am. Set me up on the date with Sungyeol and let him think I'm cheating on you." 

--

"Sungyeol ah, come over here." Sunggyu shouted for the man as he saw him walking out of his classroom. 

"Are you free this afternoon?" 

"Yes!" 

"Do you want to go have lunch together?" 

Sungyeol's eyes widened at Sunggyu's words. Is Sunggyu hyung serious?! "Lunch... You and me?" He asked in disbelief as his finger moved from himself then to Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu nodded, the anticipation obvious in his eyes and Sungyeol felt the blood rushing to his cheeks and quickly held onto them to hide it from the other man. "Yes! I will go with you!" 

"That's great. I will send you the address afterwards. See you later." Sunggyu broke into a smile and that only makes Sungyeol's heart beat faster. He felt as if his whole sanity was gone when Sunggyu ruffled his hair. 

--

"Do you really like hyung that much?" Sungjong grinned at his little brother who was now blushing furiously. 

"Then go. Don't come back home too late though!" Sungjong said, ruffling Sungyeol's head when he gave a nod in reply. 

"Who's that hyung?" Woohyun asked curiously. 

Dongwoo and Woohyun were previously going to Sungyeol's class to look for him to go for lunch together when they overheard the brothers' conversation. 

Dongwoo shrugged in reply. "Should we go take a look?" 

"Should we?" Woohyun questioned, and Dongwoo nodded excitedly. "Let's be careful then."

--

They followed Sunggyeol from a distance without the man suspecting a thing and reached a cafe that they concluded as the one he's meeting with that 'hyung' Sungyeol love. They ran to a table that was two tables away from Sungyeol's, using the menu to hide their faces. 

"Oh! I see someone!" Dongwoo whispered, seeing someone that was nearing Sungyeol's table. 

--

"Hi. I hope I'm not late." 

Sungyeol grinned at the presence of the other man. "No, you're not late, I jus-" Sungyeol's face fell the moment he saw the man's face, it's Myungsoo. "What are you doing here?!" He asked with wide eyes. 

"Oh I'm actually the one that's having lunch with you." Myungsoo said, giving his signature innocent smile as he took the seat across Sungyeol. 

"Where's Sunggyu hyung?" 

"He's not coming. I got him to arrange for us to have lunch." 

"What... Why?" Sungyeol furrowed his brows. 

"Hmm, do you want to make a guess?" Myungsoo asked, pushing himself closer, face just a few centimeter away from Sungyeol's. Sungyeol gulped at the proximity, pushing his chair back. "No..." 

--

"So the hyung that Sungyeol love is actually Myungsoo hyung?" Woohyun asked in surprise as he pointed a finger in the direction of Myungsoo. 

"I-I don't know.... I guess so..." Dongwoo replied in surprise, staring at the two with his mouth opened. 

"But don't Sungyeol know that Myungsoo and Sunggyu are dating?" Woohyun questioned. 

"I don't know too... Maybe it's just a lunch." Dongwoo said. 

"No way! Look at how close Myungsoo is to Sungyeol! Is he seriously cheating on Sunggyu now?!" Woohyun said, banging his hand against the table, garnering a few customers' attention. 

"Hyun... They will notice us." Dongwoo said, trying to calm his friend down. 

"But he-!" Woohyun groaned, finger that was pointing at Myungsoo clenched to make a fist and he started punching the air instead. 

--

"Erm... I think I will go now, I have something on." Sungyeol said, putting the menu down onto the table and was ready to flee the scene when Myungsoo stopped him. 

"Oh? Didn't you tell Sunggyu hyung you're free?" 

"Well, I have something on at the last minute, is that not allowed?" Sungyeol challenged, glaring at Myungsoo. 

"Hmm... It's allowed, but well, if you have to leave, I'm going to follow you." Myungsoo said, giving his signature innocent smile to the man in front of him.

Sungyeol groaned, glaring even more at Myungsoo. "What the hell do you want from me?!"

"What do you think?" Myungsoo gave him a lopsided grin. 

When Sungyeol did not give a reply, Myungsoo proceed to take Sungyeol's hand, freaking the other man out. "Wh-what do you want?!" 

"I want you, Lee Sungyeol." Myungsoo stated, and he watched how Sungyeol's eyes widened in shock. 

While on the other hand, Dongwoo turned to look at Woohyun and saw his best friend glaring at Myungsoo while his fingers clenched into a fist, his knuckles almost turning white. 

"Hyun, are you alright?" 

"No, I'm not alright." Woohyun breathed, "What the hell does Myungsoo think he is doing?!" 

Dongwoo quickly jumped up in his seat and pulled Woohyun back down when his friend almost went up to confront Myungsoo. 

"Hyun, why are you getting so worked up?" Dongwoo asked worryingly, a hand his arm while the other hand passed him a drink. 

"He's cheating on Sunggyu for heaven sake! Woo, aren't you angry?" Woohyun frowned at his friend who looked somewhat blank. 

"I just feel apologetic for Sunggyu hyung..." Dongwoo muttered. 

"That's all? You're going to let him play with Sunggyu?" Woohyun asked, raising his voice in anger. 

"Woo, we are not in the position to interfere with their relationship. And what we are seeing now may not be what it looks like."

"How can this be a lie?!" Woohyun shouted, raising from his seat as he pointed a finger at Myungsoo and Sungyeol's table.

Sungyeol's eyes widened when he finally saw Dongwoo and Woohyun. And he quickly concluded that the two heard the conversation between him and Myungsoo. And then there's Kim Myungsoo, smirking as he looked at Woohyun. 

Nam Woohyun, I got you.

--

Sungyeol quickly ran out of the cafe when his friends spotted him and overheard his conversation with Myungsoo. He felt so embarrassed to face them. 

That left Myungsoo, Woohyun and Dongwoo to sit together at a table as Woohyun demanded an explanation from Myungsoo. 

"What do you want me to explain?" Woohyun almost wanted to give the man sitting opposite of him a hard punch at his question. 

"Aren't you dating Sunggyu hyung? Why are you still chasing Sungyeol?" Dongwoo asked in place of Woohyun. 

Myungsoo took a sip of water and smirked. "Sunggyu and me. It's just a game." 

Woohyun clenched his hands into fists again under the table as he stared at Myungsoo while gritting his teeth.

"A game? Didn't you say he's a real sweetheart?" Woohyun furrowed his brows, remembering what the older man had told him the other time in the drama practice room. 

"That was a lie too. I'm sure you guys are not that dumb as well. If I want to continue with my game, I have to play well so that I won't get caught, isn't it?" He asked the two in front of him, giving them his innocent smile. 

"Why? Why are you doing this to Sunggyu?!" 

"Hmm... That's a good question." Myungsoo said, giving them a look as if he's thinking of an answer while tapping his finger against his chin. 

"At first, I find him cute but as I get to know him better, he becomes someone fun. Someone I would like to play with." 

Dongwoo looked down and saw Woohyun's knuckles turning white and his hand quickly moved to Woohyun's, unclenching them. 

"I'm going to tell him about it." Woohyun said. 

"You can try, but do you think he would believe in you?" Myungsoo threw the question at Woohyun, giving him a victorious smile. 

"You're going to continue playing with him?" 

"I will stop when I get tired of him. But if you try to ruin my game, watch me ruin him." 

"You jerk! What the hell are you doing?! What happened to you, Myungsoo? You aren't the Myungsoo hyung I know!" Woohyun shouted, raising from his seat as he tried to lunge on Myungsoo but Dongwoo stopped him. 

"That Kim Myungsoo has been an act. Always." Myungsoo said, leaving some money on the table before he left the cafe. 

Myungsoo turned to look into the cafe and saw a very frustrated Woohyun and a very kind Dongwoo trying to calm his friend down. He sighed, "I'm sorry, Woohyun." 

--

For the next few days, Woohyun tries to avoid Myungsoo and Sunggyu. He doesn't know if he can stand the sight of them holding hands, smiling at each other now that he knows Myungsoo has been playing with Sunggyu. For all he know, he might just go up to Sunggyu and tell him the truth. But he doesn't want that, he does not want to risk Sunggyu being ruined just like what Myungsoo said he would do. 

He did well for the first four day but on the fifth day, he eventually saw the two in the canteen - Myungsoo feeding Sunggyu while his boyfriend studied. If only he didn't know Myungsoo was just toying with him, he would have find the scene sweet and might even get jealous but... Not anymore. 

"Woo..." Woohyun said, getting his friend's attention. "Should we tell him?" 

"I don't know... What if Myungsoo hyung really do something to Sunggyu hyung when we tell him the truth?" Dongwoo frowned, playing with his fingers in worry. 

Woohyun started whining in frustration, stomping his feet. "But this isn't right!" 

"Hyung, look at Woohyun." Myungsoo chuckled as he saw how Woohyun was stomping his feet in frustration. 

"What's wrong with him?" Sunggyu asked, furrowing his brows as he look at Woohyun. 

"Probably getting frustrated with me." 

Sunggyu raised a brow at Myungsoo, a small smirk making it onto his face. "So it worked?" 

"Seems like it." 

"Our Kim Myungsoo is really good at acting." Sunggyu praised his brother, pulling him closer by his shoulder. "Should I give you a kiss to make thing worse?" Sunggyu whispered close to Myungsoo.

"Ah shiro! That's disgusting!" Myungsoo protested, trying to get out of his hold but Sunggyu gripped onto him harder, giving him a kiss on his cheek before he ran away while chuckling. 

"Hyung!" Myungsoo groaned as he ran after Sunggyu while Dongwoo and Woohyun stared at them. 

"I think Sunggyu hyung really like Myungsoo hyung..." Dongwoo muttered. "It will be hard for him when he knows the truth." 

Woohyun looked at the couple that was now a distance away from them while he let Dongwoo's word sink into his mind. 

"I can't let Sunggyu fall any deeper..." Woohyun mumbled, clenching his fists in determination. 

 

 

 


So sorry for the very very long wait! I kind of have a writer's block so I couldn't write anything >< so sorry! I will try to get another chapter up by the end of next week. School is starting for me soon so updates are going to be sloooooow, please bear with me ㅠㅠ 

leave me some comments hehehe!