Abrupt First

Love Always There

"Hey Woohyun, why so gloomy on your first day of school?" Dongwoo asked as he slumped an arm over Woohyun's shoulder. 

"That white face studies here too." Woohyun groaned, rubbing his face with his hands.

Dongwoo laughed his contagious laugh. "I guess this is destiny. Isn't it great? New school, new drama!" 

"Dongwoo, you can't be serious." Woohyun shot him a look that says 'you must be kidding me' .

"Oh my friend, how long has it been? Two years? Yep two years since I saw some drama from you two." 

"Shut up. Just let me avoid him for the whole of my high school years please." Woohyun begged, clasping both hands together as if praying. 

"Woohyun. Some things can't be avoided." Dongwoo laughed. 

--

"Alright class. There's a fair going on after school today and you guys are free to go take a look around the after-class activities and join them! There will be seniors around so if you're in doubt, do ask them." 

"Woo, are you going?!"

"Yea! Let's go check out the drama club!"

"And the hip-hop dance club!" Dongwoo said excitedly, giving his friend a high five. 

--

"Woah. Did we come too late?" Woohyun asked, as he stare at the packed room of the acting club. 

"Hi! Are you guys from year 1 too?" A man who was extremely handsome asked, standing in front of them with that smile that could kill millions of girls out there, and maybe even guys. 

"Y-yea." Woohyun shuttered, staring at the man in awe, lights seemingly to glow behind him. 

"I'm Kim Myungsoo. Nice to meet you. Take a look around! You can ask anyone with a tag on if you have questions, and of course you guys can look for me if you have questions." The guy named Myungsoo said, shaking their hands before walking away.

"Dongwoo, who was that? Is he a fallen angel?" Woohyun asked, still in awe. 

"Falling for him already?" Dongwoo smirked.

"No! It's just that he shines so brightly even among the crowd." Woohyun said, staring at the man that was already in the crowd.

"Man, he is good looking but you're exaggerating." Dongwoo laughed, patting his back.

"I'm not! Oh my god, don't you see the glow around him?!"

"Oh no. I only see the glow on you and your lover."

"Shut up! He's not my lover, he's a freaking white face."

"Whatever you say. Let's go look around already! I want to go see the dance club soon!"

"What about you go to the dance club while I look around here and then we can meet later?"

"Hmm fine with me ." Dongwoo smiled at him. "Then I will see you later. Remember to check your phone!"

"I will."

"Don't get too immersed with your eye candy and forget about your friend."

"I know I know, dino."

-- 

Woohyun took a stack of paper that seemed like a sample script and looked around, spotting an empty seat by the corner of the room quickly ran to take a seat before someone else could even take it. 

"Oh my god, there's a kiss scene?!" Woohyun whispered loudly to himself as he flipped through the script. 

"Oh man..." 

"Male lead slowly stepped closer to the female lead, cupping her cheek with one of his hand." Woohyun muttered, cupping the air as he read the script. 

"And slowly leaned in, kissing the female lead." Woohyun dropped the script to his lap, looking up at the ceiling. "Mum won't let me do this. Damn it." He pouted. 

"Why not?" Woohyun was startled when he heard a voice beside him. Then he saw a familiar face, sitting up, stretching his limbs as he yawned. "Oh it's you. Nam Woohyun, it's been a while." He smirked. 

"What are you doing here?!" 

"You're interested to join the drama club too?" The man said, snatching the script from Woohyun's lap. 

Woohyun widened his eyes when he saw the tag the man was wearing. "You're in the drama club too?!" 

"Why? Can't I be here?" He smirked.

"What the hell... Since when were you interested in acting too?!"

"Since I came to this school." He smiled sleepily. 

"Oh my god...I'm not joining anymore." 

"This is not a place where you can just come and go." He said, grabbing onto his arm.

Woohyun's eyes widened even more when the man kissed him and pulled away even before Woohyun could process what he was doing. The man smirked when he got the reaction he wanted from Woohyun. "Sweet." 

"Wh-what was that for?!" Woohyun shouted, grabbing the attention of some of the students. 

"Practicing the script with you." 

 

 


A new story before I even finish New Addiction omg sorry people >< I will update New Addiction when I got the feels back >< sorry. Thank you for reading and subscribing ^^ please leave a comment hehe can't live without your comment (⌒-⌒; ) (short chapter, so sorry) ><