Who

Love Always There

"Oh! You joined the drama club?" Myungsoo said happily as he saw Woohyun sitting among the group of year one student who joined drama club.

Woohyun nodded his head shyly. God, he felt like jumping around. The fallen angel actually remembered him. 

"What's your name though? I didn't manage to ask you for it the last time."

"Nam Woohyun, I'm from class 1-1." Woohyun quickly stood up and bowed. 

Myungsoo chuckled, "You don't have to be so polite. It's fine to just treat me as a friend."

"Really?"

"Yep." Then Woohyun saw light glowing behind Myungsoo again when the other gave him a lovely smile. 

Myungsoo then turned to look at the other juniors. "Alright. Here's the script that you will be practicing for, and this will be for your first performance to the whole school. Audition for the roles will begin right after you come back from your camp, okay? So you have two weeks from now. If you need help, feel free to look for us." Myungsoo gave them a smile. 

When the crowd dispersed, Woohyun was being held back by Myungsoo. "Fighting, Woohyun! I'm anticipating for your performance."

Woohyun felt himself blushing a bit, but quickly nodded his head, bowing politely again. "I will do my best."

"What did I say about being polite?"

"Oh ya. I forgot." Woohyun gave a cheeky grin.

-- 

"Hyun! Are you going for the school camp?!"

"Of course I am! Should we bring some chips and eat in the middle of the night?" Woohyun said excitedly.

"I want chocolate!"

"Call! Let's go shop for it after school." 

"Should we ask Hoya along?"

"Sure!"

--

"Oh! Woohyun!" Woohyun turned around in surprise at the voice. It's Myungsoo. 

"Buying stuffs for the camp?" Myungsoo asked, eyeing the trolley in front of him. 

"Yea." Woohyun scratched his neck shyly. 

"Remember to share with me then." Myungsoo joked. 

"You're going too?!"

"Yea. The counselors organized the camp, so we're going too."

"You're in the counselor?"

"Yea. That guy behind me is the counselor head." Myungsoo said, pointing towards the guy behind them, and Woohyun couldn't believe his eyes. 

"Sunggyu hyung!" Myungsoo shouted. And there's Woohyun shouting no in his mind.

The said man walked towards them and quickly smirked when he saw Woohyun.

"It's such a coincidence."

"Wait. You guys know each other?" Myungsoo asked in confusion, looking from Sunggyu to Woohyun and Dongwoo. 

"Yea. They are my juniors from middle school." Sunggyu smirked, staring at Woohyun.

"That's great! Wanna hang out together after this?"

"No! Erm I mean I need to go home after this." Woohyun said when he saw the look Myungsoo gave him.

"That's fine. I need to go home too. Woohyun ah, let's go home together later." Sunggyu said casually.

"What?! When-" Woohyun was taken aback for a moment. Not knowing what to say.

Then he felt Dongwoo nudging his side, giving him a playful grin. "When did you guys become so close again?" He whispered.

"We aren't that close!" Woohyun denied. 

"Wait what are you guys talking about?" Myungsoo asked.

"It's nothing. We erm we need to go. Bye!" Woohyun said and bowed before pushing the trolley away at the speed of light.

Myungsoo then turned to Sunggyu when he heard a laugh coming from the man. 

"Interesting, isn't it?" Sunggyu laughed.

"Are you perhaps interested in him?" Myungsoo asked with a smirk.

Sunggyu just shrugged his shoulders before walking away to the shelves. 

--

"Woo, I don't think I want to go for the camp anymore." Woohyun said dejectedly as he slumped down into his seat. 

"Why?! We even bought snacks for it already!"

"Kim Sunggyu is going too... And he's the counselor head."

"Then?" Dongwoo asked, still not getting it.

"He gonna make my life so hard." Woohyun groaned.

Dongwoo laughed his contagious laugh. "Hyun, why would he?"

"You don't know!" Woohyun shouted. "He freaking kissed me twice." He mumbled the last sentence, getting softer and softer with each word.

"What did you say?"

"He-it's nothing. I just won't go for camp anymore!" 

"Come on! It won't be fun without you." 

"It won't be fun with Kim Sunggyu around!"

"We can just ignore him."

"He's the counselor head ! How do we even ignore him?!"

"There will be a way, come on! Let's go! Hyun~~~" Dongwoo whined, shaking Woohyun's arm.

"Ah! Isn't your fallen angel in the counselor too? We can just stick to him!" Dongwoo suggested. 

Woohyun thought for a while. "But... They are friends."

"He seems nice, let's just try to ask him for help?"

"Alright then." Woohyun finally gave in.

 

Fallen angel... Who?

 

 


Found wifi in china hehe ^^ short chapter, sorry >< I promise to give you guys a longer chapter in the next update. Thank you for reading ^^ please give your support till the end . Thank you ! ♥️