EXO : Guardian of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

CHAPTER 8_ The Baddest Female

Lay POV

Today all of us are late for school. We only come earlier than the other student to avoid them from see us. The student of ICOK didn’t know that we enroll in their school. Su Ho hyung who suppose to be on duty on waking up us didn’t do it today. He have an eye bag in his eyes. We don’t have show yesterday and we just stayed at our house. Kris hyung face all of them and asked all EXO member about the incident in school yesterday. About abandoning Se Ra and blah..blah..blah…

“Guys faster please. What take you so long?”(Kris)

“We all ready. Let’s go.”(Su Ho)

I sense something about them. They have the good side smell today not like yesterday and two days before this. I forgot to mention here. I possess healing power and can sense the behavior of creature around me. For example two days before I sense that the boys except for Chan Yeol,Kris hyung and D.O will show their bad side to woman. Well you know what I mean. The three girls. Eun Ji and the Han sister. It’s same yesterday but they acted bad to Se Ra only. The question is why all of them didn’t hate ALL the girls at the same time? weird? Yeah..Weird..Today I didn’t sense the bad presence of themselves. I think they already realize their mistakes. It’s not cool bullying a girl.

In School

Gosh..We got caught by the students. There’s nothing we can do about keeping the secret that we’ve been enroll here for two days. The girls start to shouting calling each member and it’s too crowded for us to enter.

“Guess what? Now we can’t go that way to use VIP entrance. It’s too crowded there. If the students know that we are at the same class with the girls, they will go after them especially the sasseng fans.”( Su Ho)

WTH is he talking about. He’s acting weird today. Why he want to be the savior for the girls now? Last night he keep insulting them.

When all of us busy struggling so hard to pass the girls we heard the boys shouting like crazy. Just like what this girl do before.

“Yahh..it’s the Trio Beauty..Oh my God I can’t believe this. They all back after one year.”(one of the boy among the crowded)

They keep shouting name which is familiar for my ears.

“Oh My God. I really miss Eun Ji with that hair.”(Boy)

“The Han…They look like goddess send to earth.”(another boy)

Now what? Another idol group is here? I ask one of the girls what is exactly happen to the boys.

“It’s the Trio Beauty..actually they all known as Trio beauty but when Se Ra is added it become Quatro Beauty. Girls from the special class.”(Girl)

WHAT?

Baek Hyun POV

Quatro Beauty? What was that? A beauty pageant contestant? All of us were shocked hearing that the group is them. Se Ra, Eun Ji and The Han. I don’t know why but It seems something went wrong this two days. I can’t control myself from keep insulting the girls. Suddenly I remember what Na Eun Said yesterday at class.

“AND…as for the remaining members  just want to tell you that I will never forget this. Start today I declared the rest of EXO members whom didin’t care about Se Ra earlier as our enemy..Boys look at my lips..E.N.E.M.Y.”

Oh no..I got a goosebump now.

“Why the boys are getting crazy about them?” Lu Han hyung asked to the girl. Actually I want to ask that too. After hearing his question the face of the girls change. They become worried and afraid.

“Look oppa.. It’s good If you just treating them as good as possible. I don’t know what happen before but it look like someone or something have ‘succeed’ in summoning the bad side of the girls. It’s been a year or almost a year since they stop being the member of Trio beauty. All of you in special class right? I hope they didn’t do anything to you.”(girl)

All of us just nodded.

Kris POV

Is this what Se Ra mean yesterday? Summoning the bad side of them huh? Well Se Ra is not bad actually. It’s all the boys fault. Ishhhh..

It’s still crowded there and I can’t see any of the girls going through it.

“ Excuse me can I ask something?” (Tao)

The girls just nodded.

“Actually it’s Su Ho hyung who want to ask you. Ask them hyung.”(Tao)

The girls focused their attention to him.

“What will happen if the girls declared you as their enemy?”(Su Ho)

Good question bro. I thought. Hehehe.. I’m curious too. I look at the girls but it seems they are more shocked hearing this question than the previous question.

“Errr..It’s bad for that enemy. They will do anything to bully or destroy them. once they declared as enemy..It’s the end for you. Did you watch Boys Over Flower?” We answer her by nodded just like before.

She took a deep breath…

“They are like the the boys..I mean F4..The girls version of F4.”

Okay now I having a goosebump.

“But they are not exactly like them right. I mean F4.”(Se Hun)

“You are totally wrong Se Hun..Opp…oppa. the member can summoned all the boys from this school to do what they want. The boys from outside also can join the line once the girls summoned them.”

Okay I can see almost half of the member getting pale now. Actually me too. Just look at the boys they are totally in love with them. I can’t imagine what will happen if the girls order them to kill us.

Lay POV

I can’t believe this girls can be too powerful. I think the members that had been insulted them will dead now. I don’t know what should I feel now. Afraid because of the girls? happy because the boys will receive a punishment or pity the member. I’m curious about something. It seems like that Se Ra never or should I say haven’t join the Trio before because the group name suddenly change today.

“How long had this group been created and why the name of the group change from Trio to quarto?”(Kai)

All of us looked at him with ITS-WHAT-I-WANT-TO-ASK-THE-GIRLS looked.

“Also why they quit for a year?”(Xiu Min)

Great question Xiu Min.. The girls haven’t show up from the crowded.

“It’s been five years the Trio Beauty created. Since they made friend with Se Ra almost a year ago, the three of them quit their activity. I think because Se Ra want them to change and they already make her the leader in their group. They respect her decision and disband the Trio Beauty but with one condition. They will shown up as Quatro Beauty if someone or something had made them SUPER MAD.  Se Ra agree with it and 3 months later they come up with new concept and new name. GIRL’S SECRET and their concept is freedom,cute and feminine.”

The jaws of us dropped like we have finished heard a ghost stort.

“I wonder who or what is the thing that had summoned them?” (Girl)

All of us got more goosebump by her question.Girls if you want to know it’s us. EXO who had summoned them.

“Okay I guess it’s time for us to go to the class room. Let’s go guys,”(Su Ho)

All of us continue walking because the girls break the crowded and went to thir own class. What will happen to the member. One thing for sure Chan Yeol, Kris,D.O and I will be exclude as Quatro Beauty enemy. Isn’t it? They will be the first girl among the fans out there that anti half of our member. I guess it’s not funny but why I feel like I want to laugh now. Girls I hope you will go easy on them.

 

Hahaha.. what will happen to EXO after this? All of them totally scare now aren’t they? Yehet I succeed to update latest chapter og Exo: Guardian Of Love. I have many things too do this days so please forgive me if I late updating the chapter. ‘Kkaepsong…’ Keep supporting my story by read it, vote and comment…thanks a lot dear readers.