EXO : Guardian of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

CHAPTER 9_Forgiveness from bottom of your heart

Su Ho POV

We start our class on 9.30 a.m today. The girls haven’t shown up themselves. It’s 8.30 a.m now. I’m still having goose bump after the ‘chatting’ with our fans before. It’s not only me feel the same nervous + afraid feel. The members exclude Lay,Kris,Chan Yeol an D.O feel the same pressure. I wonder what will the girls do and plan to get their revenge. Actually it’s out of my control. I keep insulting and hating the girls since the first day. I don’t know why. I’m so confused and regret for what I have did.

Chen POV

All of us didn’t say anything since we heard about the ‘history’ of Quatro Beauty. I can feel that the members feel the same pressure as me. I really don’t know the reason or the cause that made me keep humiliating the girls before. God…

Se Hun POV

Mama mia…I’m totally dead now. The boys that surrounded Se Ra and her friends are the scariest thing in my life after the sasaeng and my hot tempered dad. What should I do? It’s such a stupid thing I ever did in my life by abased the girls. Expired milk? Did I really call Se Ra by that? Omma..Save me..i don’t want got a big punch from a guy that in love with gym just because a girls.

Lu Han POV

What type of man I am? Humiliating and bullying a girl? It’s not like me but I already did that to them. my face and stomach still hurt because of Se Ra’s punch last night. I don’t want another kick and punch on my body. Why I did that to them? ARRRRR…!!!

Xiu Min POV

Why did I called Se Ra over-cooked steamed bun yesterday? Arr…it’s such a stupid thing I did in my life. It’s me who seems to be the next over-cooked steamed bun now. All of us were stunned when we heard sound of ladies heels from the outside of class. Guess what? It’s them. Girl’s Secret or should I call them Quatro Beauty now? We exhaled as a sound of relieved when all of them normally grab their sit and sit properly like nothing happen. Although they look much alike the baddest female now, all of them still look cute but in wild way.

 

 

Chan Yeol POV

Twenty minutes before our recess time over the members decide to look around the school. So I just followed them. It’s weird knowing that the girls didn’t make any move to bully the members. The class continue as usual on 9.30 a.m. Two hours later it’s our recess time.

We at the second floor of the school. Here they were art gallery and dancing room at the end of it. All of us heard the sound of our song, Growl from the dancing room. We were enjoying the song when suddenly..

“YAHHH! All of you get out from this room,” Na Re said with a mad tone.

“Start today all of the song by EXO are banned here. So stop playing and practicing harder on their song. There are so many K-Idol there. Choose one of them but make sure it’s not EXO,” Na Re said it as an order.

“YES MAAM!!!” all of the boys and girls in the dancing room shouted at once as a replied.

“ Good. I love it.”(Na Eun)

I can feel a different atmosphere here. All of EXO member look at each other. So they are totally freak out with that.

“Let’s go back to our class. I feel I’m going to pee here if I hear more about us from Quatro Beauty.”(Chen)

I want to laugh for his words but I can’t. he’s right. I never thought that the girls will go far but I guess this is just the beginning. They can do more than this.

All of us want to leave when suddenly we heard CL sunbae-nim song, Baddest Female.

“Yeah. It’s a welcome song for us Quatro Beauty. We are back now.”

 It’s Eun Ji. The members were stunned at once hearing her words. Is it the real formal declaration that they will start bullying us? They will put a pink card in each of our locker and when the students saw it they will cheering together. Preparing pranks for all of us. They will punch us, burn our cars and ask us to around school. Oh no…it’s better if I stop my imagination because it’s totally make me scare. Wait a minute. They are four of us didn’t treat them before and it’s including me. I hope they will exclude us. Did I just sound like a selfish person? Yeah I am.

 

 

Xiu Min POV

When all of us enter the class, I already decide that I will ask forgiveness from them. Why? Of course there’s only one reason. Because I am the eldest among the members. Urghhh… I think I should wait after the English class over. It’s 2 hours later. Madam Clara come to our class and start the study Session.

“Okay boys and girls. For your next task, I want all of you form a group which consist of four. Each group must have one girl in it and it’s me who already decided the members.”

“WHAT? No I don’t want to make friend with ASHKGFFDJLLL,” Se Ra cover Na Re’s mouth with her palm.

“What is it Miss Han?”

“Nothing madam Clara. She’s joking. Hehehe…”

Aww. Se Ra look cute with that laugh. I want to pinch her cheeks.

“ohh. So there’s no problem right?”

“YES!” all of us said at once.

“Okay. First group Se Ra, D.O, Lay and Chan Yeol.”

Wow. They are so lucky.

“Second, Kris, Na Eun, Kai and Xiu Min.”

What? With her? I’m dead. It’s seem like she is more wicked than the other girls. Mama save me.

Se Hun POV

Aww..The three of them are so lucky. I really want to be in one group with Se Ra noona. Eh… wait. Since when I address Se Ra as noona? She’s my first love..

“Third group Eun Ji, Se Hun, Su Ho and Lu Han.”

Wait..who’s in second group? Did I miss something? Okay I didn’t focus before.

“what is it Mr. Oh?” Madam Clara ask me.

“Err..Nothing,” I simply answer her.

“Okay.”

Phewww..I almost got caught there.

“The fourth group is the remaining students. Na Re, Tao, Chen and Baek Hyun. Now sit on group.”

All of us make amove to our group and sit together. My eyes on Eun Ji. She didn’t say anything and just sit beside Lu Han. She gave her death glance for the three of us and guess what. All of us were totally shrivelled with that glance. I look at Se Ra’s group they look happy together and having a good discussion there. Se Ra please forgive me and can you take me to your group?

 

*** 2 hours later ****

“ Boys and girls please do your work. Pass it to me tomorrow. It’s an order. Special ‘gift’ will be given to the group that send the fastest to me. Okay that’s all. Enjoyed your free time.”

Yeah it’s our free time and I think this is the best moment to apologize to them.

I stand in front all of them and clearing my throat as a signal that I want them to notice my presence here.

“Ehem..Ehem…Attention please.” As I said that all of them look at me. the girls too but with their annoying face. Cool Se Hun..Cool..

“Okay. I think about it since yesterday. I want to apologize to all of you girls and my hyung especially Kris, Lay, Chan Yeol and D.O. I don’t know what makes me feel like I had been the cruel guy to the all of you girls. I’m so sorry and please forgive me.”

Su Ho POV

I was shocked for what Se Hun had said but at the same time I’m proud of him. He start the apologizing thing. I already planned that I will apologize to them after English class but it seems like somebody had ‘stole’ that plan of mine.

“I want to say the same thing. Se Ra I’m so sorry for calling you over-cooked steamed bun yesterday. I didn’t mean it. I don’t know what happen to me yesterday. Please forgive me.” Umin-hyung bows after that to the girls.

“Me too..I didn’t mean to call you as Ju-On sister Se Ra and girls I’m sorry about what happen before.”(Me)

“We really didn’t mean to made all of you mad at us. We never though that all of you had been hurt so badly. We are so sorry.”( Lu Han Said then bow)

Eun Ji POV

I feel pity for them. All of them honestly ask for forgiveness from us.

“We really don’t have any intention to summoned Quatro beauty too.”(Kai)

“Sorry for our rude action before.” Baek Hyun said then bowed to the four of us. I really want to forgive them and I look at The Han and Se Ra. They looked mad and don’t care. They looked annoyed too. Girls come on..They sincerely apologize. Just accept it.

“What will you do if we don’t want to forgive you?”(Se Ra)

All of us look at her. I just give her WHAT-THE-HELL-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT look and JUST-FORGIVE-THEM look after that. She didn’t listen to me.

“I’m sorry but your apologize can’t fully cure the wound in my heart. I still hold my grudge you know. What? Expired milk?” as she said that she looked at Se Hun. Than walk towards Su Ho.

“Ju-On Sister? Over-cooked steamed bun? My fussy friend?” she said it to all of them. I can’t stand it anymore. It’s not Se Ra I’ve known.

“Did you think I will forgive and forget what they have said before? You’re kidding me right?”

The Han just laughing there. I went to them and tell them to persuade Se Ra and forgive them but they pushed me.

“What the hell are you talking about Eun Ji? Don’t tell me you had already forgive them?” ( Na Eun)

 

To be continued…

 

Annyeong Guys ^_^… I hope you love this chapter..woah.. the girls really want to get their revenge from EXO. What will happen next? It seems like the girls won’t listened to Eun Ji. Poor Eun Ji. Don’t forget to read, vote and comment this chapter. Guys I <3 You all.

QQQ : 1. Give me the four guys whom exclude from being the enemy of Quatro beauty?