EXO : Guardian of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

CHAPTER 12_Jealousy

Se Ra POV

I was pretty shocked when Se Hun suddenly called me and told me to take them for their schedule this entire day. My eyes widened and I sighed hearing that from him. It’s not that I don’t want to help them but I was so unmotivated these days. However, he keep insisting and told me his reason. He said I have a really big car and I can bring them anywhere because I have my driving license. Actually that car he mentioned is a van. My father own it but he rarely use because he thought that I will need it to go to anywhere I want. Dad just admit that you are afraid drive a car. I surrendered. You won Oh Se Hun. Why not I experienced this day as their driver.  

I dress normally like I use to be. Just simple attire and let my hair in ponytail. Simple is cute.

I arrived at their company but my eyes grew wider because there were many saesang fans. They shouting each of the members name. This make me smile and recalled my memory as one of those a few months ago. I keep followed EXO with the girls but only to see them at their company.

*XOXO*XOXO*XOXO*

My recalling moment were disturb when my phone rang loudly. I looked at the caller and It’s Su Ho. Well I was lucky because I’m no longer one of their sasaeng fans whom deadly want to meet them everyday. I can meet them at school and I have their phone number. It’s really lucky.

“Hello Se Ra. I can see you have arrived at our company but as you can see too there are so many sasaeng fans down there.”

I’m just nodded to heard the explanation. Maybe he didn’t see me but just this van.

“Look there are plastic back at the back exit of our company. I want you to take it and bring it up here. Don’t worry I have told the guard. So if he asked who you are just tell him your full name and he will allowed you to go in.”

What? Now he’s  being bossy now. It’s okay.

“Okay…” I replied and got off from the van after I park it at the back entrance. As Su Ho already told there was a man standing there and asked my name. so I just followed what Su Ho told me. then I take the plastic back. Wait a minute. Then where should I go.

“Excuse me sir. Did they have told you where should I take this?” I asked the middle age man.

“Ohh.. just send it to the third floor. It’s their practice room there.”

Su Ho POV

As I ended my call, Min Ho sunbae and Eun Hyuk sunbae-nim come into our practice room.

“Have you called noona?” Se Hun asked me after he greeted the sunbae. As a replied I just nodded.

“Noona? Wow you never told me you have girlfriend Su Ho,”Eun Hyuk grinned as he asked that silly question.

“It’s not his girlfriend. That noona he’s talking about is my future wife sunbae,” Chan Yeol interrupt our conversation.

“This hyung is really… annoying. Se Ra noona is mine and will be mine only,” Se Hun corrected him right away to avoid misunderstanding.

All of them laugh at Se Hun childish attitude.

“I guess she is pretty huh?” Min Ho spoke and Eun Hyuk just nodded.

Se Ra POV

I said my gratitude and bid goodbye to that man. I’m still holding this huge plastic bag and entered the lift. Damn. Why should they asked me to bring it up for them in the first place. They can place it at their practice room right?

As the lift opened I was about to make a move but I was stunned when I saw in front of me are Min Ho from SHInee and Eun Hyuk from Super Junior. They were shocked too.

Min Ho POV

Wow. I never thought I will met an angel at the lift. Eventhough her outfit doesn’t suit her but it doesn’t matter to me. She’s totally cute. Not just cute but I think she will a great model with her figure.

“Are you cleaner here?” Eun Hyuk sunbae asked. The girl look puzzled and then she shook her head as an answer to that question.

“Oh my God. I’m sorry I have to go,” she exclaimed and get out from the lift with her plastic bag. It’s huge but she is strong enough to carried it.

“Wait a minute. I think that is the ‘noona’ that Se Hun talked about,”I told Eun Hyuk.

“Really? Let’s check it out.”(Eun Hyuk)

Se Ra POV

GOD. I was so amused to met that flawless guys. I want to snap a picture with them but I’m afraid the boys need this plastic bag immediately. I can hear the sound of their song, growl and I make my step faster. I didn’t knock the door and just entered the room. Oh no…I’m dead now.

“ARRRR..!!!” I scream as I looked at Kai and Tao strip their clothes.

“Se Ra why you didn’t knock the door?”that’s Kris. I hide my face with my palm.

“I’m sorry..Well I’ll just wait outside then.”I was about to exit their room but I bumped to someone and I was about to fall. Someone save me from fall and it was Kai without his shirt.

“Gosh I hate people who enter our room without knocking the door.”(Kai)

“GOD.. I hate guy,”I replied and all of them laugh out loud. Kai still standing there proudly showing his flawless body. Gather your mind Se Ra!

“Hello..” I heard someone voice and I guess the person I accidently bumped before.

“Hyung why are you here?” Kai asked. This stupid bastard didn’t even bother to notice that he don’t have his shirt on. I hide my face again with my palm.

“Hong Se Ra? Why are you hiding your face again?” Kai chuckled. This boy….really irritating me.

“Yah-Kim Jongout. Why you still huh?” I asked him.

“Oh Gosh. I forgot. Wait I’ll take my shirt.” It sounded like he will get his shirt so I unhide my face but…DAMN…He still standing in front of me showing off his six pack. Or should I say four only.

“KAI!!!!! if you didn’t wear your shirt now. I will totally take your pictures and post it on my SNS.”Once again they laugh as they heard I shouted and covered my face. Suddenly someone from my back release my hand from covering my face. I can see Kai already wear his shirt.

“Hey. You haven’t greeted me,” that person at my back said. I turned back my body and he is Min Ho with Eun Hyuk. They smile at me and I give a little wave with smile on my face. Awkwardly.

“Hello…” I greet them with smile and they offered their hands for a shake hand. When I was about to give my hand someone grab my wrist. It’s Mr. Oh.

“Don’t give them shake hand darling,” he said with a mad face.

“Errr? Darling? Since when you called me dar…” I was stunned a moment and I wasn’t able to finished my line when suddenly Se Hun lips landed on mine. Kiss…Kiss..KISs..KISS?!

Lay POV

I was shocked and my anger had come. How could he kissed Se Ra. Oh Se Hun you totally a bastard. Se Ra didn’t do anything but she didn’t enjoyed the moment too. She’s trying to release herself from Se Hun. I’m so stupid because I can’t do anything because I’m totally clueless.

“You punk. How could you,” I heard Kai spoke angrily and gave Se Hun a punch. Se Hun landed on the floor. I don’t know why but I didn’t pay attention to the boys but my eyes on Se Ra. She looked pale. I was about to reach her when suddenly she fall but thank God I was able to catch her.

“SE RA!!!!” all of them shouted at once.

ANNYEONG…^_^ hey my readers A.K.A my friends…Same like before..i hope you love this chapter! KYAHH>_< Kai showing off his abs…and most Surprising part is Se Hun kissed Se Ra noona..Owhh..Lay is jealous huh?hehehe..don’t worry Min Ho and Eun Hyuk is a cameo only…hehehe…

QQQ : 1. What is the ringtone of Se Ra’s phone?