EXO : Guardian of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

CHAP.2_Our secret

Lay POV

All of us prepared everything we need for the school. Thank goodness. Why? Because we only attend this school to improve our languages. The chinesse member attend English and Korean class while the remaining member need to attend English and chinesse class. Actually we still tired because of last night concert. However, I think I’m getting more tired because of the voice from VVIP seat last night. Whatever. I should gather my mind.

Se Ra POV

I just woke up when Eun Ji call me. Real nagging start now.

“Yahhhhhhh!!! Get down now. We will receive new member of our club. Faster please. I’m at your backyard.”

“Mmm.”(I lazily answer)

I grab my bread and milk before went out.Eun Ji already there with her beautiful…car…I dunno the name but its Chevrolet. Aishh the one that transform in Transformer. The yellow. What is the name of the character? Bubble..bumble…bumblebee? I ran , enter her car and Eun Ji drove it right away.

We safely arrive at school. One of the most hot boy in the school start ‘flirting’ with me. I hate the way he examine me from head to toe. I’m not or wearing a swimsuit you know.

“Kwon Se Ra, wanna go on date watching movie with me tonight? I think you must be interested with the story,” he said. I can see Eun Ji start smirking.

“Then you should tell me the synopsis tomorrow after you watch it baby,” I said and gave him a death glare. We move on.

“Wow. You improve a lot Se Ra. You such a quick learner. If Na Eun is here right now, I bet she might be happy.”(Eun Ji)

“But Eun Ji… I feel guilthy..we are lying to our ‘friends’ here. I’m not rich as they think.”

“Shhhhh…they might hear you. They didn’t know and that’s why you should let it be secret and act you same like other rich girl. Just like me and the Han  sister.”

I just nodded. Do you want to know the secret between us? Girl’s secret not Girl’s day. It start on last year..last year..yeah..it’s the first time we’ve met.

__________ flashback to one year ago______________

Na Eun and Na Re asked Eun Ji to amusement park. Eun Ji didn’t agree with that because the three of them were surrounded by bodyguards. The Han sister suggest to skip the class and go there by foot. Eun Ji still resist but failed because the Han sister continued begging with their buing buing face. Fortunately, they succed their plan without even notice by others.

They did enjoyed their time together. They rarely got the chance like that. Three of them were stress with the ‘law’ of their family. Attitude,attitude and attitude must be take care firmly by them because they need to show a great behavior as the heir of their family business. It made them sicks. They played all the games there. Shouting crazily like monkey, running like they just get out from prison, no sitting with posture and they can eat all they want. As time flows they had realize it’s already 8 pm. Time to go home and of course by walk. Eventhough they are tired they still want to bare it. It’s rare to do such thing. They walk and walk and walk and walk but…

“Yahhh…we lost right?” Eun Ji start nagging and shouting.

“Errr… I guess??hahahaha,” the Han sister replied her. They start a ‘fighting’ and they voices become attention to everybody. They don’t care. Suddenly Na Eun just realize that they had been watched by somebody. Three guys. Yeah it’s the Stalker boy from their school.

“Eun Ji, Na Re let’s continue walk,” Na Eun dragged them both away from the boys.

“What’s the matter Na Eun? Did someone followed us?” Eun Ji asked as they stop at somewhere dark and quiet.

“Yeah and it’s them. The Stalker boys. I’m scared Eun Ji,” Na Eun start to cry.

“ It can’t be. We should go now and avoid from them. They your hard core fans Eun Ji,” said Na Re.

“Not Eun Ji only but both of you two.” The boys they are talking about finally found them. The girls start to become afraid.

“ What do you want? Don’t you ever think we will scared by someone like you.”(Na Eun)

“ Hee Chul want Na Re, Him Kyung want Na Eun and I want you Eun Ji.”(Hee Kyung)

“ Do you think we will follow your order?We will shout for help if you come closer.”( Eun Ji)

“Just do it. You think people can hear you?”(Hee Chul)

“We will fight…you..”(Na Re). The boys start laughing.

“What? Then let see what you can do,” Hee Kyung start his step closer to the girls. The other two boys follow him.

“What the hell are you doing right here? It’s dangerous area here.” All of them looking to the person who spoke. It’s a girl.

“Wow, I guess we have a big catch now. She’s cute too you know.”(Hee Chul). The boys continue laugh. The three girls run right after that leaving the mysterious girl behind.

“Stop…I think it’s wrong leaving her behind.”(Na Re)

“But…But…it’s..”(Eun Ji)

“I think Na Re is right. Girls we should go back there.”(Na Eun). They run back to the dark place and…..

“ You think you can make a fool of me. You touch the wrong person idiot,” the mysterious girl said and fight against the boys. That girl see the three girls and smile.

“ She is smiling to us. Smiling and fighting at the same time?”(Na Re)

“Girls want to join the club?” she suddenly ask still punching the boys.

“What did you mean?” (Eun Ji)

“It’s WWE wrestling club. I’m the president, Kwon Se Ra.”

“WTH? Did she just ask to…Na Re..Eun Ji..????”(Na Eun). She didn’t see the two girls beside her anymore. She turn her eyes in front. Na Eun can not believe her own eyes.

“Yahh..take this. I really want to punch your stupid arrogant face since a long time ago.”( Na Re)

“You think we girls can not fight back?”( Eun Ji). The three of them punching the boys with full of spirit. Na Re and Eun Ji already forgot their tiredness and enjoy the show. Right after that Na Eun join them.

They become bestfriends after that with Se Ra. They really happy to meet someone like her. it’s such a blissful gave from heaven. Why? Because after that night their parents, Mr and Mrs Lee and Mr and Mrs Han give their permission for them to enjoy their teenage life but in one condition. It’s a weird condition actually. Take a good care and tighten their friendship with Kwon Se Ra. Even without the condition they still want to be friend with Se Ra. One more thing they should help Se Ra disguise as a rich girl everyday. Se Ra’s father, Mr. Kwon Man Se is a teacher at Se Ra’s school. Mr.Han help Se Ra transfer to the top private school in Seoul that he own, ICOK.(International college of Korea). He had his own reason doing that. It’s an order from his master, Mr J.  It’s such a relief that her daughters didn’t ask furher reason.They are too much excited make them already forgot to ask him the reason.

That’s how the story goes.

____________back to the present time____________

Na Re POV

I run fast to the principal office. Madam Han a.k.a omma. WTH she thinking she doing? It’s like commiting suicide for me. It will be dangerous to the four of us especially Se Ra Unnie. I knock the door and hear her order to come in.

“What is it omma?” I ask her with full of curiosity. It’s important so she should tell me at home when we having our breakfast or when we were in the car earlier. I got know this from Eun Ji after omma tell her mother last night. Omma didn’t tell me because we back home late last night from the concert. Eun Ji got excited and told me to clean the class with Na Eun unnie when we arrive 15 minutes ago while she pick up Se Ra.

“I forgot to tell you. Today we will having 12 new student here but they only attend for chinesse, Korean and English class only. I don’t want to bother other class by putting them in normal class. They also will join the languages club and use the VVIP entrance to your class,” my omma said. WTH. No one should come to our class. It’s a special class for Girls’ Secret only.

“But mom. I’m afraid Se Ra’ unnie secret will be explode and revealed by them. It will be such a waste if they found out that she is not rich and spread it to other students,” I try to defend Se Ra and other member. No more student in our class. Enough with us only.

“ I know but believe me they won’t. Besides they are someone special for you too. I don’t have choice darling.”

“Special to me? What that suppose to mean?” I ask.

“ That’s all I can tell you. You can back to your class.”

“But mom..” I didn’t able to finish my word because my mom having a guest. I went out from her room.

“ Geez.. I hate this.” I walk towards our class. “BTW where is Na Eun unnie?” I mumbled to myself. I can hear a voices as I come closer to our class. Its boys. I entered the class and feel I’m in heaven.

“EXO?” I mumbling to myself. “ I think im having an eye problem,” still mumbling to myself. I brush my eyes but still it’s EXO in front of me.

“ WE ARE ONE. ANNYEONGHASEYO.EXO IMNIDA.”

=_=?  >.< ! O______0’

Hi guys. I hope u love the latest chapter. I bet you must be wondering what is Na Re reaction right? Hahaha…I think you must be wondering to about Mr Han secret with his master right? Why did he help Se Ra to transfer to his prestigious college right? Why she need to disguise as rich girl?  I’ll update ASAP. Please.. wait patiently…don’t forget to like, vote, promote and invite your friend for this story.

QQQ :  1. What is the name group for the girls.