EXO : Guardian of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

CHAP.3_ Bewildered Heart Beat

Na Re POV

“ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,” I shouting and run out like crazy. I bet I suffer not just an eye problem but hearing too. It’s EXO. Not? I guess? Arr.. I keep running. I didn’t notice where and how far im running. I’m back to reality and feel I bump someone in front of me.

“ Ouchh..Yahh. Han Na Re. WTH are you doing running and shouting like crazy monkey that lose her banana?”

“Unnie..tell me it’s dream,”I ask my sister.

“WTH are you talking about?”(Na Eun)

Chan Yeol POV

We were still wondering who is our classmate. I hope they are beautiful girls. That girl just now is pretty too but kind of clumsy. Why she is running and shouting like she saw a ghost. This class is wonderful. Not just big but nice too. The decoration definitely shows the status of the class. No wonder it’s a special class.

“Look at here. It’s the class chart. The class teacher is Mr. Jun. The head class is Kwon Se Ra and she is pretty. Her smile make my heart race faster.”(Su Ho)

“The secretary is kind of hot temper person. Lee Eun Ji.”(Chen)

“The other two girls is kind of cute but I believe they are some of fussy.”(Kai)

“Han Na Eun and Han Na Re? are they twin? So it’s Na Re just now.”(Baek Hyun)

“Don’t take the head class. I want her. I think she love steamed bun just like me.” (Xiu Min)

>_<?

“In your dream Umin Hyung. I bet she love a tall guy like me.”( Se Hun)

“No I believe she love a guy who is have high man presence just like me.”(Lu han)

“ You didn’t have that presence Hyung. It’s me. I’m y and hot.”(Tao)

“Shut Up Panda!”(all)

“It’s me when it comes to y and hot thing.” (Kai)

They still arguing about the head class. I wonder if she is really pretty like they said.

“Anyway where is Lay and Kris?”(D.O).

“ They go to the cafeteria. They woke up late this morning and didn’t have their breakfast.” (Me). I don’t know what should I do now. It’s kind of bored. I can hear the sound of shoes or maybe heels from outside and it seems like it will enter this room. It’s a girl. Suddenly I can feel my heart beat faster. This girl is pretty and she kind of shock seeing us.

“ Lee Eun Ji I hope she’s not hot temper person.”(Chen)

“ I guess you will disappointed Chen. Just look at that girl just now. She is clumsy.”(Kai)

“You mean Han Na Re?”( Su Ho)

“ Then I think I just go to Se Ra.”(Chen)

“ Yeah. She looks kind. Maybe I can ask her to do my homework.”(Baek Hyun)

O_____________O (D.O)

I can see her face turn into red. Not in positive way. I think she might get mad now. Hearing those silly stuff about them.

“ Yes. Sure. I can help Mr Byun Baek Hyun with your homework. If you want to be punch by me.” She’s speake now. Her voice sound like music to me. Even she shows a disappointed and angry face right now still she look cute. All of them looking at her. their jaw drop.

“ Heaven. It’s an angel. The steamed bun angel. I feel blissful.”( Xiu Min)

“Her voice. The way she called my name. I’m going to faint now.”(Baek Hyun)

WTF? I thought Baek Hyun will got mad for what she said earlier.

“I’m Su Ho. Can I be your last love Kwon Se Ra?” (Su Ho)

What? It’s rare to see Hyung like that. He never did that to other girl. I can see she’s blushing but still blurr. So she is Se Ra.

“Stop it hyung. Hi. I’m Se Hun. I bet you will be happy with me.”( Se Hun)

All of them start to surround Se Ra. It’s true. She is beautiful. Kind of masterpiece painting but why all of them fall for her? New prank? Hey that’s my job not them. Her face show confuse, happy and blank. All in one.

 

Se Ra POV

Who is idol and who is fans right now? It’s confusing. All of them try so hard to know more about me.

“Do you love steamed bun Se Ra?” Xiu Min ask and I just nodded.

“I can make it too Umin..i mean Xiu Min…”

“Oppa..call me oppa.. and just call them by their own name. Make some for me next time.”(Xiu Min)

“Don’t be such selfish guy Umin. Well if u can’ t call me by oppa, just call me Lu-ge.”(Lu Han)

“Stop it hyung. Se Ra call me jagiya okey.”(SuHo).

 O_____O (me)Okey that’s funny.

“Call me sweetheart then. Okey Se Ra.”( Baek Hyun)

“Pretty. I will call you that. Se Ra you need to call me babe okey.(Chen)

“Then I will call you angel. ( Baek Hyun).

 Wow. That sounds cool. It’s like I already won the crown of Miss Universe.

“I guess you should call me ‘my husband.’ Is that okey?”(Chan Yeol). Well I just notice two thing now. First, Chan Yeol whom I known as one of the most talkative in EXO already speak. Second, they talking with the order of their birth. From oldest to youngest.

“I will call you candy. You are sweet just like candy.”( D.O) I start to blush.

“I will call you mama panda.” (Tao)

“What?!When did I gave birth to Panda?”(me)

“You better shut up and don’t call her by that. Hello y. Sweetheart. Just call me y and I will call you y too.”( Kai). I didn’t expect that.

“Cutie..I’m your bias in EXO,right? I want you to call me Cutie too.”(Se Hun)

“You such a spoil brat, Se Hun. Don’t worry I will call you my dongsaeng instead of cutie.”

“So you love me?  I love you Kwon Se Ra. Not as friend but as lover.”( Se Hun)

O_____O(Me)

“Are you kidding me?Hahaha..i will not choose someone younger than me Se Hun.”

All of them laugh.

“Why Se Ra? I love you. Age is not important you know. My feeling is the most important thing. BTW when did you born?

“ It’s 10 days before your mom gave birth to you. Second of april.” I can’t stand their question anymore. I don’t have bias in EXO. I love all of them. I can’t devide my love for them. I just realize that two of them wasn’t here.

“ Where is Kris and Lay?” I ask.

“ CAFETERIA,” they answer together at once. Right after that my BFF enter the class with shock face. They become statue for that moment. I hold on my laughter.

“Ohh..It’s them.”(Su Ho)

“Okay guys. Have a seat. We will start intro of ourself. We’ll just wait for Kris and Lay. I will see  Mrs Hong to ask her permission for the intro. Be silent okay.” They all nodded and I rush to Mrs Hong’s room.

Lay POV

Kris hyung and I went back to our class. I can see all of member there. Sitting properly. With three girls.

“ Here. Sit here Lay-ge.”( Na Eun). I just nodded and sit beside her. She must be EXO fan.

“You can’t sit there Kris. It’s the head class desk.”( Su Ho)

“It’s okay. Just sit there Kris oppa.”(Na Re)

“Yahh. Na Re. Why are letting him sit there. It’s Se Ra desk, you idiot.”(Kai). I was shocked that time. Did I have a problem with my ear? I never heard Kai scolding girl like that.

“Yahh. Why are you raising your voice to my sister? She is older than you,moron.”(Na Eun)

“ Na Eun..Your voice. You almost made me deaf.”( Eun Ji)

“It’s okay. I’ll just sit here.”(Kris). Kris sit beside Xiu Min. I can see the girl I mean Na Re almost cry. Maybe because Kai almost..not almost. Already mad at her just because of desk. So that is Na Re sister, Na Eun. So the other one…

“ She is Eun Ji, the secretary of class.”( Baek Hyun)

I wonder why a class need a secretary. It’s not like this class having 300 people. Just four girls. That’s what I know from Mrs. Han.

“Hi everybody I’m back.”

That voice. My heart. It’s beating more faster after heard that voice. I turn my head in front. The voice and she is…

 Se Ra POV

“Ohh so both of you here?” I ask. When I face all of them my head start to ache. I feel dizzy. I guess it’s because I slept late last night.

“Great. We can start…start..the..intro..” I can’t bare the pain. My head is spinning. My eyes is blurry. I think I can’t stand it anymore.

“SE RA!!!”

 

HI GUYS. Have fun? How about this chapter? They are cute right? But don’t you think it’s weird that all of them fall in love with Se Ra? Did you really think it’s love at first sight made them fall for her? why they become cold to the other member of Girls’ Secret? What’s wrong with Lay? Why Se Ra fainted? Of course only me know the reason. Be patient for the next chapter okey J

 

QQQ:   1. If u are Se Ra what did you want EXO member to address you?

            2. who is your EXO bias?