EXO : Guardian of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

CHAPTER 11_ This Not The End

Lu Han POV

I love the food that Se Ra cooked. The boys too. They keep their fingers. Kai is the most happiest among us because Se Ra prepared a fried chicken for him. I don’t know the reason but this guy love fried chicken so much.

“Thank you noona. I love all food that you cooked,” Se Hun said as all of us sit at the couch. Some member lying down on the floor.

“Your welcome..” Se Ra replied him.

“Oh yeah The Han sisters have something to tell. Eun Ji too,” Se Ra and all of us give our attention to them. Na Re stand up and clearing but Na Eun look different. Her eyes watering but she wipe it right away.

Kai POV

Why so serious? I asked myself.

“First of all my sister and I will pass all of this to all of you. It’s a present,”she said and started to give us the present. Na Eun also help her twin. Se Ra and Eun Ji also got their present. After finish giving the present all of us wait for the ‘speech’ from them but Eun Ji went inside the kitchen with Se Ra and bring another bags.

“I want to the same thing too Han Sisters,” she said and passed the present with the help from Se Ra and Na Eun. What is this? A christmast present?

“Eun Ji-ah it’s us who should give you a gift not you,” Na Re said with her sobbing.

“Yah our beloved magnae. Na Re-ah Why are you crying?” Eun Ji asked her.

Actually we don’t know the situation here. Girls and tears can not be separated. They are fragile.

“Okay. Enough with tears and cry. Let’s move to our next session. I know all the girls have an important thing to say. Let’s start with the twin first. What did you want to tell us Han sister.”(Se Ra)

The Han sisters wipe their tears and smile.

“I want to tell all of you something but it seems like I’m not strong enough to tell all of this to you.”(Na Eun)

“What is it?”(Eun Ji)

“EXO. Thanks because all of you want to be our friends and helped our oldest sister when she was sick before..”(Na Re)

“Ya Han Na Re. you don’t have to call me as the oldest,”Se Ra said and pouted . So cute.

“Sorry ma’am.”(Na Re)

“Let’s continue… Guys I want to tell you that my sister and I will moved to London start tomorrow because we need to follow our parents.”

“I hope all of you will take a good care of our sisters when we are leaving especially Se Ra.”

“The student shouldn’t know that she’s not like us. I mean she’s not rich. Once they knew about it, unnie will be the target for entire school because we lied to them.  I really want you to protect and take care Se Ra unnie and Eun Ji.. could you do that for us?”

All of us silent once we heard what she had said. I look at Se Ra. Her face showed ARE-YOU-JOKING-NOW look to the Han sisters.

“Unnie we are so sorry that we couldn’t stay with you. We are so sorry,” Na Eun said with her tears rolling down her cheeks. Se Ra still standing beside Eun Ji with her blank and confused face.

“Don’t worry girls. We will take care of Se Ra and Eun Ji,” Su Ho said with a serious tone as a guarantee that they will be okay with the boys. The Han sister still crying, Se Ra don’t show anything and Eun Ji looked so worried. WORRIED?

“Okay..then what did you want to tell us Eun Ji,” Chen ask to change the topic and atmosphere.

“Well…I don’t know what should I say..”

“What is it Eun Ji?”(Baek Hyun)

“Se Ra unnie..Guys..I will moving to the Brazil tomorrow….”

*Stimulate data

*Receive data

“W-H-A-T?”

 

Three days later

At school

Su Ho POV

Se Ra looked so down these days. She can’t accept the fact that all her friends left her alone. The twin left her yesterday and Eun Ji on the night of the same day. Well she’s not alone actually. She had us. All of us tried so hard to make her happy but since all of us were busy with our comeback we can’t really get close with her. Only at school we will met her. I feel burdened to watch her like that. Although all of us were happy at school but I know she was lonely after the school hour over.

“Hyung I want to tell you something,” Se Hun spoke and blinked.

“What is it?” I asked with full of curiosity.

“The Han called me last night. Well actually I’m waiting for their call too. I told about noona’s condition after they left her since they were so curious and burden.”

“So what did they said?” I was so excited to hear more from Se Hun.

“They told me to cheer her up!” he replied my question.

“That was not an answer Se Hun. We tried many things to make her happy but in the end we failed right?”

“That’s why we have to express her how much we love and care for her. At the same time we can let her know our hectic life by doing this ‘plan’.” He said.

“So What’s the plan?” I asked him back but he just grinned there. This stupid bastard.

To be continue…

How was the story guys? I expect that all of you will like it. Thanks for your support. One more thing you can read this on asianfanfic too. Don’t forget to vote and leave your comment ok J

QQQ : 1. Who is the youngest in EXO and Girl’s secret?