EXO : Guardian of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

CHAPTER 16 : BEAUTIFUL

Author POV

 That In the end, the designer surrender. He let Se Ra to change her dress. She’s wearing a cute dress and suitable with her personality. The boys being excited and comfortable because Se Ra didn’t wear a very y and bare outfit. They are man, so of course that dress she wore before challenge their minds and eyes.

Se Hun POV

Oh my God. Se Ra looked gorgeous with that cute dress. She look like a Barbie doll. The thing I hate the most is my heart keep pounding when my eyes met hers.

“Pose more closely to Su Ho, Se Ra,” the photographer directed Se Ra. She did what he wanted and Su Ho hyung wrapped her waist with his hands. Urgghhh.. I respect you hyung but I think I can’t control my respect if you didn’t let her go.

“Good… I’ve got a nice shot. Se Ra for the last shot, I give you an opportunity to choose one of the boys for this last shot.”

Dub dab dub dab dub dab.

Please choose me..

I feel someone tapped my shoulders. Yes! Thank God she choosed me. I open my eyes and give my smile to ‘her’.

“Se Hun? Aigoo…why are you smiling? It’s creepy,” Lu Han hyung told me.

“Arr…Nothing,” I looked at Se Ra and she choose Tao. Chen who stand beside her on the right put his hands on her waist while Se Ra shockingly kiss Tao on his cheeks.

Click…

“DAMN,” the hyung said.

“What?” Se Ra asked and giggled.

Third Session

Lay POV

So for the last course, It’s couple shot. It’s me first. Only six of us will take this session and I can see the other members keep pouted and complaining to the choosen one.

“I’m so jealous,” Se Hun said.

“Me too. I envied all of you so much.”

Why you need to be jealous too Chen? I thought.

“Look..Is this okay?” Se Ra asked and I look at her.

“Yeoppeoda (beautiful),” Tao said.

She just scrathed her head. Our theme is sports. I agree with Tao. She looked cute with that sports outfit.

We continue our photoshot. Second It’s Su Ho hyung. The theme is school students. Both of them looked cute and sweet.

 “Wow…”Kris said when both of them pose with a bicycle pretending they heading to school. It remind me of the pass when I was with Mia in high school.

Next is Baek Hyun turn. It’s a summer love. Indeed daebak. They look like a perfect couple. I envied that short Baekkie. This is the most comfortable shot for Se Ra to pose. She don’t have to act like she love that moment. She gave a natural pose. My heart skipped a beat when she smile.

“Baek Hyun don’t look at me straight  on my eyes. It’s strange.” She claimed.

“Eyyy?”Baek Hyun pouted. All of us laugh.

Later on we kept accompanied Se Ra and the remaining three lucky member.

“I didn’t expect that they will go with this concept,” Tao said.

Se Ra come out with her short dress. She looked like a perfect girlfriend for men. Her partner is D.O and the theme is ‘my first date on autumn’. So both of them need to portray an excitement and nervous feel just like the other couple felt when they having their first date. Okay summer and fall passed. I guess It’s winter next. As I was busy thinking, the last shot for this couple is D.O kiss Se Ra cheek. Her face turned to be  red as a fresh tomato.

Kai POV

I hope I can do that to Se Ra. Urghh….

The shot continue with Xiu Ra couple. The theme is spring love. I don’t understand the theme. It seems hard to portray this theme. The set was full with a flowers and that view is beautiful just like her but Umin-hyung presence damaged It. Jokes.. hehehe..

He bend his leg and gave Se Ra the flower. I wish I could do that too. Se Ra seems uneasy with it. I wonder why?

“Se Ra are you okay? The photographer asked. Se Ra just nodded.

“You seem uncomfortable with this shot since we begin unlike the previuos shot. Did something bother you?” the designer asked.

“Urmm.. I…” Se Ra stop and breath.

“I…ATCHOMMMM!!!” she sneezed.

****

Silence silence silence..

“I’m sorry…ATCHOMM!!! I have an allergic for..ATCHOMM!! Flower,” she said and run away from the set. She went to Lay who offered her his handkerchief.

“Are you okay,” he asked with worried tone. All of us gather nearly to them.

Se Ra just nodded but continued sneezing.

“I’m sorry..Mr ,” she told that photographer.

“It’s okay…sorry too because I didn’t tell you the next concept. If I know I will cancel it or at least move to Kris,”he said.

“No..It’s okay. if I told you right away when I see the set already full with flowers this thing wouldn’t happened.” Se Ra think about yourself first. I thought to myself. She bow so many times to that photographer.

“It’s okay,”He said and Se Ra stopped her bowing thing.

Poor Se Ra.

“I think I’ll just take a walk because it’s not serious actually but how about the last two shot?” she asked worriedly.

“We’ll discuss about it later,” the make-up artist replied and all of us nodded.

“Let’s go Se Ra,” Lay dragged Se Ra outside. This hyung..really…

 

 

Lay POV

So Se Ra have that allergic same with Mia. I never gave Mia a flower after our first date. I bought her a white rose but she keep sneezing after that.

I brought Se Ra outside where no one could find us just like what I did to Mia two years ago.

“I’m sorry,” Se Ra said to me. I was imagining that she is Mia. Mia said that too when I mad at her because she accept my rose even she know she have an allergic.

“Why you should say sorry?” I asked her.

“You looked like your going to get mad.” She said. I took a deep breath and bend my head. To my shocked she lifted up my head with her cold hand.

“What’s the matter oppa?”her question startled me. she really look like Mia. I can’t bare it anymore. My tears. It kept rolling down my cheeks and of course Se Ra got more startled than me.

“Oppa what’s the matter. I’m sorry if I said something wrong,” she asked and apologized at the same time.

“I’m sorry Se Ra. You just..remind me of her..My first love,” I admitted to her.

I keep sobbing and she suddenly patted my head and hug me. It’s warm.

“Just..let it go..oppa,” she whispered to my ears.

Both of us sit and I don’t know why but I tell her about Mia. My first love.

“My sympathize for you oppa,” Se Ra told me and hug me while her hand patted my back smoothly.

I feel warm..

Se Ra POV

Lay continue to crying on my shoulders so I patted his back to comfort him.

“Se Ra are you sure you are not her?” I was startled with that sudden question.

“Eyy?” I replied with my WHAT-THAT-SUPPOSE-TO-MEAN look.

He looked confused too.

“I’m not Lay..”I said giving him my confident look.

“Let’s go inside. I’m okay now.” I added.

“Okay, let’s go,” he nodded and stood up. Then he offered his hands to help me stand up.

We went back to the set and when we arrived they still discussing about us. I felt I have give t them a problem.

“Err. Mr photographer, can we just continue the set with that autumn theme?” I bravely asked. I know It’s stupid question but I need to do it. I don’t want to be the cause of trouble here.

“Are you sure Se Ra?” Xiu Min asked me.

“Yeah. You have an allergic right?” the make-up artist asked me.

“I can do it but I need to put something that can cover my nose. Something that can filter the smell of flower. I always use a medicine for headache which is liquid and for outside use only that have a strong smell and put it on my nose. Did you have that medicine?” I asked.

“Wait. I think I have that in my bag,” the make-up artist went to make-up room to get her bag.

30 minutes later…

The session with Baozi oppa ended and I’m having a great time with him. The others cheer for Xiu Ra couple and the last shot was he gave me a flowers while bending his legs. Kind of proposing me to be his girlfriend.

Click…

“Great Xiu Ra,” the photographer clapped his hands. The others too.

“Really? Tha..thank..ATCHOM!!!!”

Opps! Accident. I laughed at myself and the others laughed out loud too. Then,  I looked at Xiu Min because he stand beside me with that flower he gave me on that shot.

“Ops…Sorry Se Ra,” he apologize and throw the flowers on the floor.

“It’s…oka..y..ATCHOMM!”

All of them continue laughing there. Ishhh..

“Hehehe…sorry,” I said with an embarrassment tone.

After they finished their last laughter, the photographer told Kris and I the next concept.

“WHAT?” both of us chorus.

Lay POV

The last shot is KRISra couple. Hehehe. We looked at the set that full with snow. I mean the fake snow. Then there is a long chair. I wonder what is the concept.

“It must be skating…”Se Hun said.

“Yeah..I think that too. A couple went skating right?” Kai exclaimed.

“No..because we have the sport theme before remember,” Chen interrupt.

“Chen is right. LayRa have that shot before,” Su Ho added supporting Chen.

“yeah, you are right.”(Baek Hyun)

“Then let’s try to guess the shot then,” Lu Han suggested.

“Okay, the first shot is sport right? what was the second?”(Tao)

“Second is school outfit. It’s SeHo couple.”(Chen)

“The third is SeHyun. It’s summer love,” Baek Hyun said with grinned.

“The fourth is first date on autumn with D.ORa couple,”I said. Sorry for interrupting. I thought.

“The fifth is disaster on spring date,”Chan Yeol jokes. All of us laugh tried to teasing Umin-hyung.

“I have realized something.” Se Hun said.

“What is it?” Su Ho hyung asked while the others looked at our magnae.

“The shot show a chronology. Don’t you realize?” he asked us. This kid sure have such a high imagination.

“What makes you said that?” Chen asked him. All of us were curious you know.

“The shot tell us about a girl who met her friend which turned out to be her love.” He replied and still thinking. He looked like a boy who busy to do a puzzled in his head.

“First and secong told us whan she met the boy. First at sport festival and then they met at school. Third is she fall in love with that gur and fourth they having first date. Then they met on spring for next date where the boy proposed her…I think…the last shot is….” He stopped and we still listening.

“They getting married?” Se Hun said.

“HUH.”

 ~_~ !(CHEN,KAI,Su Ho)----why they looked so mad?

O______O (D.O)-------his eyes sure big.

*_* (Se Hun)----his eyes turned out to be the most sparkling eyes.

>_< ‘(Xiu Min,Luhan,tao)-----they showed a WHAT-THE-HELL-IS-THIS-MAGNAE-THINK-ABOUT look.

^_^?(Me,Baek Hyun,Chan Yeol)-----still’ downloading’ the situation.

“Guys…is this fit well on me?” All of us looked at Kris. He scratched his head.

“Hyung tell me. It’s wedding shot right?” Se Hun asked with an excited look.

“Err..well no…I mean Yeah…”the hyung weakly replied.

“WHAT!?” all of us shouted.

“Aww..my ears hurt. Why all of you shouted?” she asked and I know she is Se Ra. All of us looked at her.

Our reaction was..

0_____0

“Se Ra…” all of us choros lightly. Some of us didn’t say anything because their jaw drop so deep. It almost touch the floor..Hahaha..jokes.

“Errr. Is this wedding gown okay?” she asked and all of us gives her a thumbs up.

“Noona….look at you…” Se Hun said.

“Stop that Se Hun. She is my bride today and I’m her groom.” Kris shuh that little boy away from Se Ra.

*****

The session finally over and It’s 7 in the evening already. We heading to the last place. At KBS building for Music Bank.

Se Ra just sit at our room with her disguised as boy who we address as our manager.

Se Ra POV

The boys will perform special stage with other artist with Growl. I guess it will end about two hours from now. So I decided to take a nap at their room. When I almost depart to my dream land I heard someone open the door. I looked up to see who is it and….

TO BE CONTINUE……

Hey…hello…anyyeong..guys…long chapter Huh? Duhhh…I’m so busy these days…I’m so sorry. How bout the part when EXO have shot with Se Ra. Love blossom isn’t it? who is the person who enter the room? Is it a person…or….A gh…ost???? Hehehe..wait for the next chapter!.Last but not least vote and comment after all of you read this. Recommend it to your friends… want to take a nap and I hope no one will enter my room. GOOD night >_<