EXO : Guardian of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

CHAPTER 1_COINCIDENCE or FATE

Hong Se Ra POV

“Mia…Mia…Mia… run from that fire!!!” I saw two guys running to me. Trying to safe someone. I don’t know who. Who is Mia? They still screaming loudly while running. I can’t clearly see their face. As they running closer to me I slowly see their face. What the hell is this about? They are my favourite member in EXO. Chan Yeol and Kris. I think I’m gonna love this dream and I hope nothing will interrupt while I continue enjoyed the ‘show’.

*Kringgg..kringggg....Kringggg*

“holy ..shut up your stupid crazy alarm clock..” I mumbled to myself and threw one of my bestfriend (my pillow) towards that noisest thing that break my way to the dream land.

*kringgg..kringg..kring..kri…..ng*

“good your dead…”I start smile but….My dream…NO!!!!!! it’s gone. I tried so hard to recall that dream. I woke up and sit. Looking madly at that stupid alarm clock.

*XOXO..XOXO…XOXO..*

As I heard my phone rang I grab it and it’s her..

“Yahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Where are you?!” she asked make me shock out of sudden.

“What the hell are you trying to do? Doraemon..You really on your way make me deaf,” I shouted back at her.

“Yahh Hagemaru…we promise to meet now..it’s EXO’s concert today. REMEMBER! Don’t tell me you still enjoy your way to dream land. are you busy fighting the monster in your dream now?”

That’s it. We used to call each other with cartoon character….WAIT………Exo? WTH! I jump from my bed and went towards the bathroom leaving her mumbling on herself on the phone but I fell on the floor. D*MN! That hurt. It’s karma. Serve your right Se Ra. I took my handphone back and she’s still mumbling.

“What happen?”(her)

“ Panda got fell from her bamboo tree.”(me)

“WTH. Hahahahaha. Serve your right Panda.”(Her)

I don’t have energy to fight her so I just ended the call and go straight to the toilet. I guess appa already went out for his soccer practice. He traine boys from my previous school, Chunguk high school.

Today is EXO’s concert. It’s today! I just can’t believe this.

D.O POV

We still prepare ourselves for the concert. Hair, make-up, dancing and singing. That’s all the members of my beloved group do right now.

“Guys, I have something to tell you!” Baek Hyun shouted like a child. Everyone look at him with an excited look. Maybe a good news. I guess.

“All of us wil attend school start tomorrow!!!” Su Ho hyung shouted following what Baek Hyun done before.

********

I can hear the sound of cricket in this room right now. No one response to his announcement.

“WHAT?????????????!!!!” all of us said at once together.

“Chill brother, it’s a private school for rich and high class family you know. Why are you showing a negative aura right now?” Baek Hyun ask.

“Hyung what the hell are you talking about? School? Haven’t I told you I become a star right now because I don’t want to attend school. I’m kind of allergic to it." (Se Hun)

“One more thing. Hyung you said ALL OF US right? The 90’s and 91’s line too? Aren’t they old enough to attend school? Ridiculous.”( Kai)

“I haven’t finish yet. That’s why you should let me explain smoothly before you start asking question.“ ( Su Ho)

“Guys listen. The private school we going is an international college. It’s a new vision created by our beloved Mr. Lee Soo Man. To create an idol that can be role model to their fans. He want us to succeed in both studies and our career.He want to stop creating an idol that can be admire only but can not be example. We don’t have choice because we are the first idol that will start the vision.”( Su Ho)

Hyung tried his best to convince us and we just nodded hear his explanations. About an hour later we start the show. I tried my best to make an eye contact with our fans. Smile. That’s the best fan service I can give. From VVIP till rock zone. We did a great fan service.

Se Ra POV

I'm going to faint seeing my idol in front of me right now but I’m still hoping that Chen and D.O will make their way towards us. At least give their smile to me. Such a wonderful thing sitting here at VVIP seat together with my bestfriend Lee Eun Ji, Han Na Re (the one that call me before) and Han Na Eun. The Han sister is a little bit nuts. They shouting like an old woman looking for her lost child. I look the girl beside me.

“I’m bored of this,” she said and yawning. Gosh this girl should socialize with people more. My head start hurting hearing the Han sister screaming. Hell..like there’s no more tomorrow.

“Come on Se Ra. Enjoy yourself. Just ignore Eun Ji with her own world.” (Na Eun)

“Yahh.. enjoy yourself Se Ra.”(Na Re)

“Well okay then….LAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! BAEK HYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I start calling their name with my heart content as their make their way opposite the VVIP seat. Just testing. Trying to call them back. I can see Lay and Kris look back at the VVIP seat. Did I just scream out loud? Like a panda that have got her bamboo. Maybe…because the Han sister looking at me. Not just looking but staring. I just give a DID-I-SCREAM-LOUD look. I start to sit down and cover my face with my purse.

Kris POV

I turn around again. I heard her voice. I try to go back to the VVIP seat. However, I can’t find the owner of the voice. That area is crowded just like the other section. I went back to opposite way when I saw Lay also made way to me. He just smile together and sing with the VVIP fans.

 

Lay POV

I heard she’s calling my name. I still remember the way she called me. It’s like that too. I made my way to VVIP and I saw Kris stand there. Making more fanservice. I guess. I tapped his shoulder and sing  XOXO together. Cheerfully but my eyes still wandering around that zone. In case I find her but I think it's just my imagination.

Hello everybody.. I hope you enjoy this 1st chapter a lot. Feeling excited and confused? Can’t stand it anymore? Who’s the owner of the voice that Lay and Kris looking for? Don’t worry. I will tried to update 2 chapter each day. If im busy I will update 1 chapter each day and if I super duper free.. I will update about 3 or 4..depends on the idea I’ve got. Don’t forget to inform, suggest, promote, like and vote my story. Did you heard about Kris oppa? the story about his lawsuit and SM? I wish he will stay with EXO :'( Lastly, sorry for grammar and spelling. Let’s continue love EXO and don’t forget their latest songs especially OVERDOSE. Love you all. 

QQQ for you : 1. Name the main role in this story and her BFF.(the girls only)