EXO : Guardian of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

CHAP.7 _ EXO changes

The study session start normally in special class. Se Ra ask D.O, Chan Yeol, Kris and Lay not to tell her fellow members about the incident that happen earlier this morning. As for the other weird guys who have bullied Se Ra, they don’t have any interest to tell the other girls either to know about Se Ra. They act so strange today. Yesterday they ignore and hate Eun Ji and The Han sister so badly but today they greet and have a chat with them. Se Hun, Su Ho and Chen also ask for forgiveness from them. They become clingy to the girls just like yesterday but yesterday it’s Se Ra but now to three of them. The girls become closer to them. However everything change after the recess time.

Recess time in special dining room because they have a chef that will serve them.

“Eun Ji-ah..let’s eat together.”(Se Hun)

Eun Ji is confused and become blank with the invitation so she she avoid Se Hun and went to Kris.

“Oppa let’s eat together.”(Eun Ji)

Kris just nodded but his eyes on Se Ra. She have happy moment with D.O and Chan Yeol there. They talked and laughed together. Eun Ji realize Kris eyes fall for Se Ra and she’s happy for her unnie. The Han become stress when The Jong ask them to eat together. They still can’t forgive what the Jong did to them. Eun ji look back at Kris. He’s smiling looking at Se Ra.

“Hyung why are you eating and sit together with Eun Ji if your attention are for that expired milk?”( Se Hun)

*silence*silence*silence*

“What the hell are you talking about?” Na Re said with almost-angry-tone.

“Kris hyung enjoy being a playboy here.. his eyes only for that Ju-On sister.”(Chen)

All of them laughing there except for the girls and the four boys that helped Se Ra before. Kris tried to change the sudden-tense-atmosphere before the girls got know what happen this morning.

“Hey Chen. Being playboy huh? It’s not my style..i know I am the most handsome here but I do have a very kind heart.”(Kris)

The atmosphere still awkward for all of them.

“What did you call my unnie? Ju-On sister? If she is Ju-On sister then who is Ju-On? That means it’s…”(Na Eun)

“It’s us?”(Na Eun, Na Re and Eun Ji)

“No No..it’s not like that Eun Ji. Only Se Ra is Ju-On sister. You are beautiful Cinderella.”(Kai)

“Yeah..Kai is right. Se Ra is Ju-On sister..”(Se Hun)

“And over-cooked steamed bun too…”(Xiu Min)

All the girls look at Xiu Min. Unbelieveable. The atmosphere become more tense when the boys except the four kind-hearted guys nodded as an agreeing gesture to Xiu Min statement.

“WHAT????????????!!!!”(The girls except Se Ra)

Eventhough she had been insulted, Se Ra never keep it in heart. She is famous with her kind-hearted personality. For Se Ra thing called insulting is such a wasting to be think by human. That’s why she only mad at Lu Han and Tao because she can stand people insulting her but not her friends.

“Unnie!!! So today I guess the prank is for us and not you today, isn’t it?”(Na Re)

“I don’t know girls,” Se Ra replied and look at Chan Yeol for help.

“We didn’t prepare a prank for you girls. I know it’s my ‘job’ but I didn’t plan any prank. I don’t know the other members.”(Chan Yeol)

“What did you mean Na Re? Se Ra having a stomach ache it’s not a prank. It happen naturally but if you talking about we called her Ju-On sister and over-cooked steamed bun…It’s just..we don’t like her. she’s ugly and deserve that..”(Su Ho)

“What else did you do to her today?” Na Eun ask and rolled her eyes. She already prepared herself to swallow all this guys.

“Nothing else..”(All EXO member except Kris, Chan Yeol, D.O and Lay.

“Nothing else huh? So how about all of you abandoned her at the hallway when her legs already cramped?”(D.O)

Wheh he finished his line the three girls looked at Se Ra.

“What happen after that?”Eun Ji asked with a serious+mad-TONE.

“D.O scolded the guys and Lay brought Se Ra to the clinic. Chan yeol and I followed them to the clinic after that with D.O, so we are not involved with their ‘prank’ okay,” Kris said defending himself and the three guys.”

“UNNIE!!! Why you didn’t tell us before?”( The three girls)

“Hehehe…I’m fine. It’s not serious actually.”(Se Ra)

“ Unnie almost every month it happen to you when you..asdjkljshnsjsj,” Se Ra close Na Re’s mouth after that. The guys just standing there hearing the girls nagging.

“UNNIE! Na Re is right.. What will happen if you fainted there. You always got cramped and fainted because the pain of aklsjshghjkljiklk,”now Eun Ji’s turn to shut Na Eun’s mouth.

The guys getting more tense about why the two girls keep shutting the Han sister mouth. Only Lay, Chan Yeol and Kris know the word that they want to say. It’s about the condition of Se Ra when she got period.

“Kris, Chan Yeol, D.O and Lay I appreciated your help and thanks for taking a good care for our Unnie,” Eun Ji said with her sincere-tone.

“AND…as for the remaining members  just want to tell you that I will never forget this. Start today I declared the rest of EXO members whom didin’t care about Se Ra earlier as our enemy..Boys look at my lips..E.N.E.M.Y.” (Na Eun)

The boys start to have a goose bump with her words but it ended after the bell rang indicate that the second session of study for special class will get start. Se Ra know that the girls really mean what they said before to the EXO member. They are totally dead now.

“I wonder what will they do to teach EXO,” Se Ra said to Kris.

“What did you mean Mi…errr Se Ra?” He almost got caught there.

“Look..We are known as Girl’s secret but I’m afraid that the other boys already succeed summoning the bad side of our members. Once that happen I can’t do anything but just join them,” Se Ra said and making Kris puzzled.

“What that suppose to mean Se Ra?” Kris ask with full of curiosity but Se Ra can’t answer him because Mrs Cheong already come to their class.

 

Hello Guys!!! Sorry for the short update..hehehehe..i hope you like this chapter(Even it was short)...Love you all..please comment to boost up my motivation in writing the story.Ok! last but not least..please forgive me for gramatical and my spelling....:(