EXO : Guardian of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

CHAP. 4_ Confusion

Author POV

All of the students from special class outside the school clinic. After Se Ra fainted they send her right away to school clinic.

Eun Ji POV

We still wait for Mrs. Jung come out from the clinic. I look at my classmate. They seems worry for Se Ra. I can feel negative atmosphere around us. The boys staring at Kris.

“Hyung, next time I will carry Se Ra.”(Baek Hyun)

“It should be me. You are short Baek. She is a little bit taller than you.”( Lu Han)

“Pfftt…Your short too Lu-ge.” ( Su Ho)

“I’m going to cafeteria. I hope they sell the steam bun.”(Xiu Min)

O__________________________O (all)

I rolled my eyes. They really do care for her.

“I hope she is okay, my y.”(Kai)

“Kris next time I will carry her. Leave it to me, ” Se Hun said to Kris. Why he didn’t address Kris as hyung. How rude.

“Quiet please. It’s clinic. Don’t you see the shhh sign?” I ask them.

*silence*silence*silence*

“Meenie.. you are so mean. No wonder you are the class secretary.”(Chen)

“ Yupp your right Chen.”(Se Hun). They all laughed. That’s over. I can feell my blood boiling.

“ Stop it. What’s the matter with all of you? Se Ra is sick in there.”(Na Eun).

Na Re start to cry. Not loud actually. I guess she is disappoint with EXO behavior.

“Chill out girl. We worried about her too.Geez I hate girl like her.”( Kai)

“I’m so disappointed with your attitude. So this is the real EXO huh?” after saying that Na Re run away from there. Na Eun followed her after gave the boys a death glare. I can see EXO shaking except for Kris and Lay. They look worried? No. their face showed confuse look instead of worried look. The remaining member still continue their ‘fight’ about Kris carried Se Ra to the clinic. He looks cool that time.

 

___ Flashback  to the time Se Ra Fainted___

“SE RA!!!’ we all shouted as she fainted and laying on the floor. Right after that, Kris went to her right away. I can hear he called Se Ra to make her wake up but the first call it’s not Se Ra. I heard he call her as..Mia? is it Mia? Or I’m the one who have a sound problem? He carried Se Ra right away and ask where is school clinic. I think it’s only me who heard it.

___ Present___

Mrs Jung come out and say Se Ra is okay. All of them let go sound of relieve.

“Did you wish I’m dead Eun Ji?”(Se Ra)

“SE RA!!!” the boys said cheerfully.

Se Ra POV     

Wow. They look happy. Especially the boys. I can see all of them. I just give my smile to them.

“Where is the Han’s sister?” I ask Eun Ji.

“Somebody told them to shut their mouth when we were waiting for you. The most hurting part is, they were scolded by their bias in EXO.”(Eun Ji)

I was shocked after I heard what Eun Ji said. I know it must be Kai and Chen. The twin love these two but how could them.

“All of you go back to class. I will search for them,” I ordered them.

“OKEY  MA’AM!!!”

They walk away back to class and I went the opposite way. I know where the twin go. Of course in the private garden. It’s the second place that ordinary student can’t go. As I arrive there I saw the Han’s sister crying while hugging each other.

“Unnie I think we should go now to the clinic. I miss Se Ra unnie.”(Na Re)

“I feel touch Na Re and mad too. Where the hell did you go? I wish to see both of you and Eun Ji after I woke up but you disappear. Did they just hurt both of you? It’s unforgivable,” I’m trying my best to lighten their mood back to normal. These twin are sensitive. Fragile. Once broken considered sold. Hahahaha.

“Should I punched them?” I ask them and there it is. They smile.

“Unnie,” both of them run and hug me. I take them to the class.

Kris POV

What the hell did I do before? I called Se Ra as Mia. Thank Godness no one hear it. They look alike. Appearance, voice and their smile. Mia and Se Ra but it’s impossible. Mia already dead. I sit at my place and the others too. Mia.. I mean Se Ra searching for the twin. After that Mr. Han come to our class.

“Have you make a self-introduction?” he asked us.

“We haven’t done it yet sir. y..I mean Se Ra fainted earlier but she is okay now.”(Kai)

“Oh..So I will watching all of you make your self-intro then. Let’s wait for the rest.”(Mr.Han)

“Old man are you sure you want to stay here?” Na Eun asked as she enter the room.

“Yes, of course dear.”(Mr.Han)

“Really appa?”(Na Re).

+_+’ =_=? >.<?!

*Data send

*stimulates data

*process data

*data received

…….

“APPA?!”(all EXO member)

“Yes appa!” the twin shout. I think they might get their revenge to Se Hun, Kai and Chen.

“Where is Se Ra?”(Mr. Han)

“I’m here appa!”( Se Ra)

O__________________________________O(All)

“So the three of you are siblings. But your surname is different.”(D.O)

“It’s because…”(Mr Han)

“Appa go out now. I bet you have many thing to do now. Go..go…go..”(Na Re)

“Okey..Okey..I’m going.”(Mr Han).

 He went out right after that. My eyes still looking at Se Ra. I can’t stop looking at her. Her smile remind me of Mia. Yoon Mia.

“So let’s get start but we already know about EXO so I guess all of you just listened to us. Let’s start with Eun Ji.”(Se Ra). The members just nodded and..SMILE. Their smile is creepy.

“Annyeonghaseyo guys. I’m Lee Eun Ji, the secretary of class. Nice to meet you.”

“Hi Eun Ji!” they all said and still with that stupid and creepy SMILE.

At first I can see the twin refuse to introduce themselves. Maybe because of what happen earlier but Se Ra beg them to do it with buing buing. So cute. Just like Mia. WTH am I thinking. She is dead Kris.

“Annyeong, I’m Han Na Eun and she is my dongsaeng, Han Na Re. We are twin but we were born at different year.”

“HUH?????”( EXO)

What that suppose to mean?

“I was born on 31st December 1994 on 11.55 pm and Na Re on 1st January 1995 on 12.05 am. So that’s why we are twin with different year.”

“OWWHHH.”

I see Se Ra smile and laughing. She is cute. I guess if Mia still alive she will have pretty smile just like her. Gosh. Why am I like this?

“But both of you like coffee and milk. Na Eun is black and Na re is white.”(Kai)

“Your right Jong In.”(Chen)

Oh no. Why are they being so mean to that twin?

The face of the twin start to getting red. Annoyed, mad and disappoint.

“Did you think your white Mr Kim Jongout?Gosh..I hate him.”(Na Re)

“You too Chen. Are you proud and happy that it’s your first time see a black and white twin? Geez I hate arrogant people.” (Na Eun).

Okay here they go.

“Guys stop it. Stop teasing my baby. Girls take it easy okay. Don’t hate them both. They are your bias in EXO. I’m afraid when you hate each other it turned out to be love. Hahahaha.”( Se Ra)

Her words make us laugh out loud.(LOL)

“UNNIE!!!!”( the twin)

“No way!!!” (Chen and Kai)

“It’s great right guys? The twin and The Jong..hahaha.”( Se Hun)

“The Jong?????” (all except me)

“Jongin and Jong Dae,hahaha.” (Se Hun)

“UNNIE… You said want to punch them.”(The Twin).

Se Ra ignore them and grab her seat beside me. Dub dab…dub dab…My heart skip a beat.

“Hi Kris oppa!”she said it cheerfully and give her hand. I guess she want to have a shake hand with me. We did it and once I grab her hand I can feel electric shock on my hand.

“Thanks for saving me earlier.why are you freezing?hahaha. I guess the class is cold.. I hope we can be bestfriend and help each other.”

Amused by her words that full with sincerity I responded it with smile and nodded.

“Se Ra how about me? You don’t want to shake my hand?” Se Hun asked and pouted.

“OMG Se Hun-ah called me noona and please stop acting cute because…

“Because..”(EXO member)

“I’m afraid I will fall in love with you.”

“KYAAHHH!! Se Ra arhh.. Saranghae,” Se Hun said and went closer to her for a hug but The Jong and Su Ho hyung stop him from doing that. Jealous. I can see Se Ra laughing making jokes with Se Hun. I can’t stand it anymore. I really miss her.

“Hyung… Let me go… All of you are jealous..Se Ra love Se Hun. SeRaHun forever,” he said.

Se Ra POV

I laughed at Se Hun and his hyung. I didn’t mean it. My girls also laughing there. I continue laughing when suddenly I saw Eun Ji winked at me. I laughed because I don’t know what was that winked for.

As I enjoyed the continuos and overwhelming show at the back of my desk suddenly someone hug me. It’s a back hug.

FROZEN..

Kris Oppa?

D.O POV

I’m trying my best to hide myself from getting shock after met her. Now I am more shock when I saw Kris hyung gave her back hug. All the members didn’t see it because they are busy with Se Hun and The Jong and it happen about three second only before Kris hyung let her go. She looked shocked for the sudden action. The only one who saw the scene is Lay hyung, Eun Ji and I. After that Kris hyung went out from the class. Actually when I saw her photo at the chart before my heart start pounding. It hurt so badly. It’s suffocating my breath. After two years. Why after two years she come back. I don’t care if she is Se Ra or Mia. I just miss all thing about her. Her smile, laugh, face and voice. I really miss her warm hug but I’m afraid I will make a wrong step so I just watch her. I almost cry when she’s fainted earlier. I’m such a crybaby. Thanks goodness she is fine. Hong Se Ra I hope you can heal wound in my heart. I will take a good care of you. I will not let myself suffer again after I lose Mia. I will protect you.

 

Hi guys J how are you? I really..really..really hope you love this chapter too. The story show more tense right? First of all please forgive me  because I portray some of EXO member with such a jerk character( I portray they good side at the same time too) especially The Jong but there’s a reason why they acted like that. Of course only I’m the one who know the reason. How about the synchronize of their name. you like it?  SERAHUN and The Jong. Hahaha.. Omo.. so D.O also knew that girl, Mia. I just want to mention here that ALL EXO member except the three guy who seems to know Se Ra( actually Mia)  didn’t fall in love with her at first sight. It’s the attraction because of “something” that make they love her but don’t get shock or clueless after the next chapter because they suddenly change and hate her. WHY? Only the author-nim know the reason. Don’t get depress ok L