EXO : Guardian of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

Chapter 10_ The start of something new

D.O POV

“What the hell are you talking about Eun Ji? Don’t tell me you had already forgive them?” (Na Eun)

The question make me a little bit surprise. Well it’s not me only all the members too.

“What’s wrong Na Eun?”( Se Ra)

“UNNIE look at her. Eun Ji want us to forgive them. HELL. NO WAY AND I WON’T!” Na Re shouted at Eun Ji. Eun Ji blinked but later bend her head. I think she almost cry there.

“You’re joking right Eun Ji?”( Se Ra)

“No. I really want to forgive them unnie. They sincerely asked that from us. Just forget the past Unnie. They deserve to be forgiven.” (Eun Ji)

“Why? Because they are EXO?”Na Re grinned at Eun Ji.

“Yah Lee Eun Ji. Snap out of it. You really don’t want do that right?!”Na Eun said and raised her eyebrow.

“I really want to forgive them Se Ra Unnie,” Eun Ji exclaimed.

Eun Ji continued ask Se Ra to agree with her. Maybe because Se Ra is their leader.

“You are pathetic Eun Ji. I never thought that you will easily let it go the thing that they have do to us.”(Se Ra)

“Unnie…I..”(Eun Ji)

“I’m so disappointed with you,” Se Ra sighed and leave the class room. Once again Eun Ji bend her head.

“Oh My God. Se Ra unnie is right. You look so pathetic now.”(Na Re)

“Look what have you done Lee Eun Ji? Did you just fall in love with one of the guys?” Na Eun ask and make all of us look straight on her. What the hell is she talking about?

“We have known each other since five years ago and I though all of you will be more mature with things like this..I..”(Eun Ji)

“You what? Come on stop it Eun Ji. It’s not you now. We love to this before right?”(Na Re)

“I know but I don’t want to do it anymore. The guys..they..”

“They what Lee Eun Ji?” the twin chorused at once.

Eun Ji start to sobbing there. Woah this girls going too much far.

“Eun Ji I think you should leave us and join EXO if you trust them more than you trust us.”(Na Re)

“Yeah you better choose between EXO and us. If you wish to be on their side then L-E-A-V-E.”

The last word from Na Eun finally made Eun Ji cried so hard. I feel pity for her. The guys too. We gave our sympathy look. What should we do now? It seems like the girls hold a deep grudge to us.

Suddenly all the lamps turned off and it’s dark here now. We heard the sound of heels outside the hallway walking towards this class.

“Happy birthday to you..happy birthday to you…happy birthday our Eun Ji..happy birthday to you.”

Se Ra appeared with cake and sang that song. Eun Ji went blank. We can still hear her sobbing.

“Guys one more time! Sing along,” Na Eun said and we just follow her singing the birthday song for Eun Ji. After that the lamps and all of us give a round of applause. Eun Ji continue crying there and hugging Se Ra.

“I though all of you really mad at me. Wait a minute,” she asked and stand properly.

“So just now…”

“It’s a surprise for you Eun Ji or should I said it’s a birthday prank.”(Se Ra)

“UNNIE..all of you are bad.” Eun Ji pouted . She look cute when she’s doing that.

“So..The guys..Did you know about this?” Eun Ji spoke and all of us just shake our head as a replied that we don’t know anything.

“We are so sorry guys. Actually we didn’t expect all of you will apologize today. We planned  a different prank for Eun Ji since she always forgot her own birthday.”(Se Ra)

“Then..it was an acting before?” Su Ho hyung asked with an excited tone. The three girls nodded as YES.

“So did you forgive all of us?”(Baek Hyun)

“Of course. Sorry guys. We want you to involve for this prank but on the day which was yesterday, I was about to tell you the plan but all of you become cold to me,” Se Ra said and pouted .

All of us laugh at her.

“She look cute right hyung?”Se Hun asked me that unexpected question.

“Who?” I  exclaimed but he just shook his head with DON’T-MIND-MY-QUESTION look on that poker face of him.

“Okay. I want to ask all of you. Are you free tonight?” (Na Re)

“No..Why?” Xiu Min finally spoke with his excited look. To be honest all of us have that look now.

“Okay. Let’s celebrate her birthday party at Se Ra house tonight.”

“Okay!!!!!” all of us answered Na Re invitation. Yes! We will visit Se Ra’s place.

That Night….

Kris POV.

All of us wore a great outfit. I wore my tuxedo. We were excited with the party.

“Se Hun did you receive message from them about Se Ra’s house.”(Su Ho)

“Yes hyung. Se Ra noona send it to me earlier.”(Se Hun)

“NOONA?” all of us confronted him.

“Err..hehe..I just want to make her happy by calling her noona BUT….”

“But….”(All)

“I still want her to be my girlfriend. So it’s not like I will be give up on getting her.”

“SEHUN!!!!”(Chen,Kai and Su Ho)

“What?”(Se Hun)

 

 

 

Lay POV

After hearing what our magnae said, Su Ho, Kai and Chen told Se Hun to forget about getting Se Ra because It’s what they want to do so in the first place. So I guess the four of them like her but I’m afraid it’s not an ordinary like but an extra ordinary like. I mean L-O-V-E.

Xiu Min POV

It’s been a month since we having our last party together. It’s on Tae Yeon sunbae-nim party. I feel excited with the Quatro Beauty invitation but at the same time I feel insecure after heard what Se Hun said before. I feel totally mad and frustrated with him. I like Se Ra too but I don’t know how to show it. I felt so relieved Se Ra forgive me after I called her over-cooked steamed bun. I can feel that this feeling of mine had grow and bloom for her. I think I like Se Ra. No..I…I…

“Yah..where is her house? It’s an ordinary teracce here. Se Ra house should be a big and magnificient house right?”(Lu Han)

“Lu-ge don’t expect too much,” I said to him. What the hell is he talking about. I know that all of the girls were rich but he shouldn’s said that. All of us look in front and saw a car. It’s Eun Ji’s car but why she parked it there? We looked at one of the house.

“Hey isn’t that Eun Ji?” Lay ask when all of our eyes looking at Eun Ji that waving her hands to us.

“Guys…I told you before don’t expect too much.”

“Then it such a waste wearing this tuxedo.”(Kris)

“So she’s not rich? YES! YEHET!” (Se Hun)

All of us looked at our magnae. He look so happy about it. Well I don’t mind who and where did Se Ra come from. As long as I love her I don’t mind anything. Aww… did I just said L-O-V-E..

“What makes you so happy Se Hun?”(Su Ho)

“Err..It’s easy for me to get her then because she’s not rich. I’ll make sure she’s mine.”(Se Hun)

All of us got off from the car and went inside the house with our present for the birthday girl without listening further to Se Hun. As we entered the house, I feel like I’m in heaven now.

 

 

 

Chan Yeol POV

All of us gave our present to her. I hope the members didn’t give a stupid things to her because we bought it on a very short time. All of us face the same problem. GIFT. We didn’t know what girls like and stuff like that. Some of the members even ask their noona and dongsaeng about the suitable gift. Kai was the most lucky boy in the world for that because he have three older sisters. Eun Ji smile and pulled thumbs up for us after we give her the present and her hands already full when Tao and Lu-ge give her their own respective present. So, I help Eun Ji by carried away half of her present to the house.

“Let’s go in,” Eun Ji invite us.

All of us went together and we felt we were in heaven because the nice smell of the food on the dining table.

“Wow. The food smell nice.”(Tao)

“Yeah…Who cooked this?”(Kai)

“Me!” Se Ra said as she went to the dining table. I was stunned for a second. I feel like I’m in heaven and she is the goddess that will serve me. She looked so sweet and cute with her white dress. She put a basket full with fries on the table and looked at us from head to toe.

“What’s with that attire?” Se Ra chuckledand her eyes widenned when she asked us that question.

“Well..I think all of you expect that I am rich right? Sorry to tell I’m not so that’s why I prepared this only and I can’t afford to plan a grand birthday party for her at my place. My dad work as teacher not like her and the twin,” she said and pouted .

Se Ra-ahh I want to squeeze your cheeks now.

“Se Ra I don’t mind who are you because friendship don’t need a reason to make it happen,right?”(LuHan)

All of us nodded.

“Anyway both of you look stunning tonight..”(Kai)

“Is it compliment or prank?”(Se Ra)

We laughed once we heard she said that. Of course she’s joking. I can’t help myself from looking at her. She entered the kitchen with D.O, Lay and Se Hun…Se Hun…aishhh. That boy totally make me pissed off him. He always followed Se Ra. What should I do now? I feel insecure with this situation. Se Hun acted like a dongsaeng when he’s with Se Ra but I know it’s his tactic to get closer to Se Ra. Should I did the same thing? Wait…am I really fall in love with her. GOD…Help me.

“Se Ra-ah where is the Han sisters?” Kris hyung asked.

“Somebody looking for us?” Na Re asked back to us.

“There you are. What take you so long?” Se Ra asked and it sound like she is the oldest among them. Well she is the oldest among them.

“We buy something. Boys can you help us get another thing in our car please?”  Na Eun asked us.

“Okay. Umin-hyung and Lu-ge will help you girls.”(Xiu Min)

“Boys don’t open the bag. If you did…”(Na Re)

“We will not open it. We don’t want to summoned the Quatro Beauty..”(Lu Han)

The Han sister laughing hearing Lu-ge words but I still focus watching Se Ra and him…err..Se Hun let go of her…

To be continued..

 

 

HELLO dear readers..HAHAHA.. how about this chapter? I hope I have a little bit sense of humour because I guess it will work for this chapter. Hahaha. So it’s an act actually.. Good acting there Se Ra and the Han sisters. Anyway happy birthday Eun Ji-ah..Let’s continued about the boys. So Se Ra have a secret admire huh? Se Hun, Kai, Su Ho, Xiu Min and Chan Yeol. OMG…that’s too much author-nim..:) anyway let see what happen on the next chapter okay.

QQQ : 1. Who among the boys that you wish to be your secret admire if you are Se Ra.