EXO : Guardian of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

CHAPTER 13_The Light

Se Hun POV

Kai totally mad with me now. I never expected that I will do that to Se Ra. I guess I was uncontrollable that time. I’m jealous and afraid that two sunbae of mine will attract her. I love her and I don’t want Se Ra to look at other guy. She’s being close to EXO member I can accept it but I don’t want she gained more attention from another guy. After she’s fainted,Lay hyung took her at the couch.

“She’s going to be okay right?” Eun Hyuk asked and no one answer him.

“I thought of something..” all eyes look at the owner of the voice. It’s Min Ho.

Lay POV

“What is it?” Su Ho hyung asked.

“Is she from outerspace or another planet? Is she alien?” he burst it  out his thought.

“WHAT?” Kai asked and blinked.

“I mean..you know in that drama. The hero will collapse after he kissed the heroin because he is an alien,” he murmured

I know what drama is he talking about. It’s ‘My love from the star.’

Suddenly Eun Hyuk phone rang and he went away from them.

“Oh Se Hun, look what you have done?” Xiu Min asked in an anger tone. I know it’s an anger + jealous tone.

They continue nagging at Se Hun after the two sunbae went out because they have another schedule. They told us to inform if Se Ra already wake up. It’s not Se Hun and the members only to look up for but this two sunbae too. I continue to look up Se Ra. She’s breathing calmly and that pale face of her change a little bit to It’s normal state.

Se Ra POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw his face. It’s Lay. He looked at me and smile. His dimple make him look so sweet. I smile back at him.

“What happen?” I sounded like murmured but Lay was able to catch my words.

“You fainted,” he spoke and he kissed my forehead.

Suddenly there was a light in this room. A very strong light. All of us close our eyes and I can see that all of them disappeared one by one. As I was struggle to open my eyes I feel a warm hug from someone and I don’t know who is that. my sight was blurry and slowly I feel sleepy….

 

Mr. Han POV

I safely arrived here at Incheon international airport and went straight to Se Ra’s house but Mr. Hong told me that she left the home and went to SM entertainment to meet EXO boys. My twin said to me to pass their car keys to Se Ra because they thought it’s good if she’s take care of it. I have a business meeting here with my shareholders and Mr. J want to meet me. It’s an urgent matter regarding the Guardian of the South. I was wondering, Mr. J is the previous Master of all the Guardian from the south. I’m one of the guardian who kindly and faithfully guard him 20 years ago. When I quit he already married with Maria. It’s 18 years ago. She is the sister of master from the west. However she had died and I don’t know the cause of her death. As I know, Mr. J don’t have descendend and it’s hard for the south side now.

I stopped to recall all of that when my driver told me that I have arrived at SM. When I exited the car I look up the sky and suddenly this familiar but rare light come out from one this building. I guess it’s the third or fourth floor. The time had stopped but I can move through it. I can see people had turned to be a statue. I need to know the reason why this light come out. It’s the light from 20 years ago when Mr. J found all his guardians. There were three guardian and it’s including me. When I arrived at the third floor the light still striking and I force myself to find the source of the light. I entered a room with EXO name on the door and I was shocked when I found out here we have the boys and Se Ra. One of the boy hug her so tightly. I come closer to them and use my power to move this boys from hugging her. I was so happy to found out that one of this boys must be the Master and his Guardian also here in the room. I use my power to move back time to an hour before all of them met. I forgot to mention I have the ability to control time.

Author POV

After he use his power, the time went back to the time when Se Ra walk away from Eun Hyuk and Min Ho. She arrived in front of the door.

Se Ra POV

It’s better if I knocked the door. I thought to myself. I knocked the door and the boys shouted at me.

“Se Ra wait up. Don’t open the door. There were two idiots here haven’t wear their shirts.” It’s Kris oppa. I don’t know why but I felt I have experienced these before. I think the two idiots he meant is Kai and Tao.

“Okay come in Se Ra. Kai and Tao have finished,” Su Ho told me after he opened the door. When I was about to enter the room I heard someone calling out for Su Ho. It’s them. Min Ho and Eun Hyuk.

“Hey sunbae. Why are you here back?” Su Ho’s question make Min Ho scratch his head.

“Who is this angel?”

Angel? Wow. Eun Hyuk called me angel. Yipeyyyy! I scream inside my heart.

“Arr..This is Se Ra. The one we talked about before,” Kai interrupt out of nowhere.

He tapped my shoulders and I look at him.

“She’s my Barbie doll.”

Oh my God Kai. I want to slap you right now and in the end I did it.

“Your words make me having a goosebump.” I said and slaped his shoulders.

“Well..Hello Se Ra. You are so pretty just like your name. no wonder these boys fall in love with you,” Eun Hyuk said with a grinned.

“Hahaha..I’m not..” I exclaimed.

Both of them gave their hand for shakehand and suddenly I was recalling something.

Is it dream or what? I feel like I have experienced this before. is it a dream? If I’m not mistake after this…someone grabbed my wrist…and he..will kissed me after that. Kiss?

Hell no way.

Se Hun grabbed my hand and I was just standing beside him. Oh no….

“Yah. Oh Se Hun. So this is the way you treated your sunbae?” Eun Hyuk asked.

Se Hun POV

Why did I feel like I have this scene in front of me before? Before the sunbae gave their hand I went to Se Ra and grabbed her wrist. In my dream I kissed her after this and the hyung mad at me especially Kai. Control yourself Se Hun.

“I didn’t meant to interrupt but both of you haven’t get your shower right?” I asked them try to change the subject.

 

Hello>_< dear readers..i want to say my gratitude to all of you for you support for this story. Hehehe. Aww Se Hun kissed Se Ra. This is just the beginning part to reveal who is this boys are actually. Of course they are not ordinary men. They have power. So Mr.Han was a Guardian for the South Master, Mr.J. so who is Mr. J actually? What is the light that come out nowhere? Stay tuned. After this happening chapter coming…

 QQQ : 1. Who had kissed Se Ra in this chapter?