EXO : Guardian of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

CHAPTER 14_Memory of us

Author POV

After waiting for about an hour, all of them succeed to escape from the fans. Se Ra wore a man’s outfit and act like ‘he’ is EXO manager because the real manager face a circumstances with his family. According to the list they have four different place to go. They decided to go with Se Ra’s van to prevent the fans from noticing them. Se Ra drive the van heading to the first place.

First Place : Fan Meeting at one of the famous Café in Seoul-8.00 am

Se Ra POV

Woah. The fans are more wild and crazier. Just look at the crowd there. Thank God I was give with speciality in driving a car.

“Se Ra let’s go,” Xiu Min told me.

“WHAT!?” I asked him back. Hell no way.

“I don’t want the fans kill me you know,” I added and showed my uneasy face.

“Don’t worry no one will notice that you are a girl,”Kris said with begging tone.

“Come on Se Ra,” now D.O added and do a buing buing.

“Okay…” I said lifelessly.

“Yehet!” (all)

“Hey that’s my line,” Se Hun pouted.

****

All of the boys sit on their respective place. The manager of the café also offered me a sit beside Se Hun. I went blank. Why should I sit with them. I asked Se Hun and he asked Kris who sit beside him. Kris just smile there.

“Just sit here noona..err..hyung-nim,” Se Hun said.

Baek Hyun POV

What the hell she’s doing there, sitting so calmly.

“Okay girls and boys or should I say girls only without mentioning the boys because this café fulled with girls only?” the mc asked.

“Here we have a famous, fabulous and charming boys. The leading group in the music industries,EXO.”

“We are one…Anyeonghaseyo..EXo imnida,” we chorused at once and of course the fans going wild.

“Let’s begin this exciting event with a Q&A (question and answer) for EXO. Firstly, as we all know there’s a fans come from another country. It must be difficult for us to communicate. Don’t worry, we have our translator here. He is Mr Gong who sit beside Se Hun.”

I don’t know why but the crowded going wild too. No wonder. Se Ra looked cute not as a girl but as a boy. She turned out to be flower boy. Well..she looked more cute as girl.

WAIT…Did the mc just mentioned about translator?

*Translator-Mr Gong

*Mr Gong-sit beside Se Hun

*Beside Se Hun-…

Se Ra?

WHAT???? Where is the real translator. All of us looked at the pale Se Ra.

Oh My God…We are totally dead now.

KRIS POV

What did I just do? If I didn’t told her to sit there, we will not face this…We are dead…I wish she is Mia..because She’s fluent with six different languages exclude Korean. The session start with a girl from Korea so we don’t have problem with that. Then China and the States.

“Why you didn’t translate them Mr Gong?” the mc asked.

CHECK MATE=====we will dead====bye bye world…

“She err he don’t have too because we can speak so far and answer the question from the fans.”I tried to cover our lies and the mc just nodded.

“Okay..How sweet is that. All of you such a kind-hearted man,” she praised all EXO members and we just smile.

“But I think it’s the time for Mr Gong doing his job. Let’s welcome Minako from Japan.”

A japanesse girl appeared with her kimono. All of us try to look cool but we can’t because our eyes fall on Se Ra.

*in Japanesse

“I want to ask what type of activity you love to do together when all of you are out of schedule.”

Okay I don’t know a single words come from . I don’t have to look at Se Ra because I know she only fluent at three languages which is Korean, English and chinesse.

“I want to ask what type of activity you love to do together when all of you are out of schedule. She asked,” Se Ra told us with her ‘man’ voice. Hehehe..we were so sorry Se Ra. So she can understand her. All of us answer in Korean and Se Ra translated in Japan. We were so relieved to know Se Ra know Japanesse but all of us feel burden again when mc told us that the next fans come from France. Great…it’s the end now.

“Where did you want to spend your time with your future girlfriend?” she asked us. So Se Ra know France too.

The next is Korean girl then chinesse and the Q&A ended with a girl from philiphine but thank God she can speak English so well. No worries.

When I finished his answer the girl from Philiphine asked an hug from one of us. It’s Se Hun. All of us thought she want to ended it after she hug Se Hun but it ended with her hugging Se Ra A.K.A Mr Gong.

Se Hun POV

“You are so handsome Mr Gong,” she said to Se Ra. Se Ra just smile there maybe because it’s a girl.

Eventhough it’s a girl who hug her I still feel jealous.

Se Ra POV

God..This girl didn’t notice I’m a girl. Good. Perfect disguise. Thanks because that ‘thing’ of mine were flat..hehehe.

 

 

Second place : An interview at KPS-12.00 pm

Se Ra POV

The boys were totally exhausting from that fan meeting.

“You can rest here at our room Se Ra,” Lay spoke to me and I just smile at him. I was tired now.

“How could they have a very strong stamina to live as an idol group?” I murmured but I was caught by Chan Yeol.

“You want to know how we manage to have this kind of stamina?” he asked me right away and as a reply I nodded.

“Chan Yeol let’s go now!” Su Ho called him. Ishh.. he hasn’t answer me and just leave. GOD..

Chan Yeol POV

I want to told her my answer. I really want Se Ra to know that she is the reason why we suddenly boost up energy. Before this, if we have ended our fan meeting we surely out of energy and need to eat but it’s different when she’s with us. We don’t have to look for food after the fan meeting.

Se Ra POV

It’s been two hours since they went to the studio for their interview. I was stuck here in the resting room of them. Geez I hate this. I finally decide to went out to the nearby café. My throat need something cool now. I decided to bought a boxes of doughnut and 14 bubble tea. Why I bought 14 glass of bubble tea? Just in case someone need to drink two glass. People at the café looked at me. Why? Did I just buy all bubble tea here and didn’t left any of it for you to buy? Suddenly a girl approached me. Did they caught me? oh no…

“Hello…Is that okay if I help you with that?”she asked me.

Well these thing is pretty heavy you know.

“It’s okay. I can do this.”

I looked at her and her eyes gave a puppy look. Guess what?

I CHANGE MY MIND.

She called another of her friend. This girl who insisted to help me  carried two boxes of doughtnut I bought and the other one help me brought half of the bubble tea.

“I guess I’m older than both of you right? what is your name?” I asked and they eyes brighten so much.

“I’m Min Ji and she is Haru. So I guess we should called you oppa then right?” I almost shook my head as disagreement but luckily I realize that I’m a guy now. So I ended by nodding like stupid.

We arrived at the room and all EXO members already there. All of them were shocked to notice the girls.

“Oppa..did you work with them?” Min Ji asked.

“Yes as their manager and why?” I repLIED and add a question.

“It’s great then. I never thought a handsome guy like you will be a manager of EXO.” Ha Ru said.

“Hello there. We are one..annyeonghaseyo. EXO imnida!” they suddenly break the silence with their slogan. The girls just smile.

“Oppa I think we should go now because we have an extra class.”(Min Ji)

“Okay. Study smart and don’t push yourself to study hard. Hwaiting!!” I cheered for them and the boys laughed at me.

“Ermmm. Oppa before we leave…can you do a favor for me?”(Haru)

“What is it?” This Mr Oh asked her.

“Se Hun…”I said as a warn with don’t-treat-girls-like-that look.

“We still don’t know your name and can I get your number please?” Min Ji asked. Yeah of course I was totally surprise. Sure I can give her but I know she’s seeing me as a guy not as Hong Se Ra. I wonder what will they react if they know the truth?

“NO!” the boys answered that question for me. The girls bend their head. So pity.

“Girls I can only tell you my name but not my number. It’s private you know.”

“May I know the reason why both of you were interested in her? I mean him.”(Kris)

“Because he is handsome and my heart beat faster when I saw him for the first time earlier.” (Min Ji)

OH MY GOD!

 

“Guys stop it. Okay my name is Gong Ha Neul. Pleasure to meet you girls.” I lied them.

Hehehe..bad Se Ra.

 

To be continue….

Hey yo readers! How are you? I hope all of you healthy so you can enjoy and continue reading my story! Hahaha.. so Se Ra can speak fluently in France and Japanesse huh? She is more handsome than the other members when he disguise as a boy. Hehehe..please patiently wait the next chapter…getting more excited now!

QQQ : 1. What is the name of the girls that fall in love with Se Ra?