EXO : Guardian of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

CHAPTER 6 _ I WILL PROTECT YOU

AT SCHOOL

Se Ra POV

What the hell! I never though that my stomach will get even worse than this. I’m alone at this class because the girls need to go somewhere. That café I guess. Since our class is special we will start at different time with other class. We will start at 10 am today while other class already start at 8 a.m. They asked me to go with them but I can’t bare the pain so I decide to stay at class. Moreover I need to tell EXO that we will make an event for someone and we need their help. I try to act I’m fine when EXO entered the class one by one but there is something strange about them. Half of the member show an anger face. Maybe they pissed off with somebody. I can see 4 people haven’t entered yet. Its Kris, Lay, D.O and Chan Yeol.

 

“Morning Miss head class,” Kai said and kick my table.

O_________________O”

What the hell is that for?

“Hey ugly… Haven’t you put make-up on your face? You look like you are sister of Ju-On.”(Su Ho)

“No I think she look like over-cooked steamed bun.” Guess what..yeah..it’s him..the chubby oldest member..Xiu Min…I still can bare it. I think I don’t have strength fight with them. My stomach start to growl. Cool Se Ra….It’s a prank…Cool…don’t erupt now. You will look like a weak lion if you fight. I felt someone played with my hair…Alright this is over my limit.

“Did you wash your hair? I think I smell something gross right now. Like rotten-dead-meat.” (Baek Hyun)..all of them laugh..not all actually. Half of them.

COOl Se Ra…It’s prank.

“Yahh…did you just farted? It’s gross…”(Chen)

“You smell like expired milk you know!”(Se Hun)

“Where is your fussy friends?”(Tao)

“Yeah…That babycry girls.”(Lu Han). Okay all of them had talked.

“Come on at least we can make them our slave in this class.”(Su Ho)

“THEN ALL OF YOU JUST SOME OF SERIAL OUT THERE, STUPID CRAZY BASTARD, YOU ALL SMELL LIKE PIG AND ACT ALMIGHTY LIKE YOU ARE SOME OF PRINCES BUT ALL OF YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT DOG!!!!!!!” I screamed and throw my desk in front. They all shocked….!!! Okay…they the first person that succeed to summoned my beast soul. I stared at them one by one…They just stand at their place like statue for a second…

“Pffffttt….hahahahaha….ahahahaha…”(All)

“Hahaha..guys look the over-cooked steamed bun mad.”(Xiu Min)

I’m going to hit your face so you will lose one of your speciality, your cheeks Xiu Min.

“Ahahaha…now she look like Nang Nak, the thai movie.”(Tao)

I should put a lot of powder today to scared him.

They continue laughing there. I looked at my desk. It’s already broken. They are lucky person because I’m going to punch them one by one.

“Yahh..expired milk…you look like stupid woman.”(Se Hun)

“Really then taste this expired milk punch,” I punched him right away. It’s Se Hun. Twice. Then my next target is Kai who has interrupt my day..He got three punch on his face and stomach..Su Ho,Baek Hyun,Chen and Xiu Min..twice..then Tao and Lu Han whom had insulted my friends really made me mad…I guess six? Maybe it’s more. They all laid down on the ground..Speechless..Hurt…

“Stand up…who the hell you think you are? A prince charming?” I asked…

*Silence*Silence*Silence*

“Then I guess I already showed you who’s the boss here,” I said and want to exit the class because my stomach hurt so badly this time. I can’t endure it. When I was outside I really..really..felt I can’t stand properly…and I just sit on the ground holding my stomach. I can sense that the EXO boys that I taught some lesson looking at me. They look like don’t care and give SERVE-YOUR-RIGHT look. I start crying because it hurt really bad and I can feel my legs already cramp.

“Hong Se Ra!”(D.O)

I know it’s D.O and I think he’s running to me. Please stop insulting me and my friends.

“Se Ra…What’s wrong?” he ask and put his hand on my shoulder and lift up my chin.

D.O POV

“Se Ra..What’s wrong?” I asked her and lift up her chin…and she’s crying. Suddenly she pulled away my hands from her chin and shoulder. Roughly.

“Se Ra!!” I see Kris, Chan Yeol and Lay running to us.

 

Kris POV

“What’s wrong?”  I asked.

“Just leave me here and ignore me. I know your going to continue insulting me just like them.” Mia..I mean Se Ra start to crying and holding her stomach. She look pale. I look at our class and a little bit angry because the others just looking at us.  They just give WE-DIDN’T-DO-ANYTHING-TO-HER look. What did they think they doing. When I was about to stand up to yell and mad at them I stop when I saw Kyung Soo went first and yelled.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER? DO YOU WANT TO KILL HER? I’M NEVER FORGET THIS AND I WILL MAKE SURE I NEVER FORGIVE ALL OF YOU.!!!” That’s what he said. It’s shocking to see him like that.

I turn back to see Se Ra.

“Can you stand?”(Chan Yeol)

“I can’t…my stomach ache and…I can feel my leg already cramp.”( Mia..err Se Ra)

“Are you having gastric?”(Me)

“It’s not gastric Kris… “Lay said and lift up her chin. I don’t know why but I felt jealous when their eyes met each other.

“Se Ra is that you…P?”(Lay)

Chan Yeol and I both in confuse and puzzled state. Se Ra answer the question by nodded.

“Guess I have no choice,” Lay said and lift up Se Ra into bridal style to the clinic I guess. I just watched their left us while D.O still continued his lecture to remaining members.

Anyway what is that sickness called P? I sip my lemon tea.

“She is period hyung,” Chan Yeol said with smirking on his face.

Lay POV

I take Mia to the clinic and when we are on the way there…she sleep..but wait..she’s not sleep but fainted. I run to the clinic but there’s nobody there. I put her at the bed. I think it’s okay if I use it now since no one here and Se Ra had fainted. I put my hand at her forehead…

“Healing power…..” as I said it, the room full with light.

After a few moment I can feel she is okay now. I decide to wait until she’s wake up. I send a message to Kris hyung to inform them that she is okay now. I look at her face. I miss her. She remind me of Mia. I can hear she’s breathing now. I can’t stand it anymore. I stand up from my sit and went closer to her. Finally after two years I can feel she is here. I hug her tightly. Se Ra didn’t woke up from her sleep. Suddenly I can feel she is trembling. Se Ra having a nightmare.

“ Se Ra..Se Ra..wake up,” I called her. Tears start to rolling down from her cheek and of course I’m panic.

Se Ra POV

“Se Ra..Se Ra..Wake up,” I heard someone called me but It’s hard for me to open my eyes. I want to continue watch this dream. It’s the same dream I had before we went to EXO’s concert.

In that dream….

“Mia…Mia…Mia… run from that fire!!!” Kris told me.

“Run now Mia. What are you waiting for?” Chan Yeol told me to do so.

I just stunned there until someone who wear all black and a mask grab my wrist  with his/her right hand while the left hand of his/her hand make a large fireball. At the same time another mysterious person grab my hand from him. This one wear all red and a mask too. His/her mask more scarier than the black one.  The black one let me go. So they are alley I guess. What is this? Am I watching another superhero movie where I am the leading actress? Is this batman? Superman? Spiderman? No..It can’t be because I believe this two are the bad one while Kris and Chan Yeol  is the real hero here. I saw the black person attack Chan Yeol and Kris. Kris avoid that attack and run towards me and this red person who grab my hand and dragged me nowhere. Kris flying in the air like an angel with his wings. Beautiful wings..WINGS????

Wow..I believe this is true super hero show.

“Kris help me…”I shouted at him and I also watched Chan Yeol fight with the black person. He already exhausted but he shouted firmly to Kris to save me and ignored him..

“Kris..save him…don’t leave Chan Yeol there. He might be killed. Leave me…”I scream out loud and my tears start to fall.

D.O POV

After I lectures my remaining members in class, I rushed to the school clinic with Kris hyung and Chan Yeol hyung. They told me to calm down because Se Ra is okay right now. That’s what Lay hyung said to them through his message. When we arrive there we can here Lay hyung tried to wake up Se Ra. She’s shouting now. We entered the room and saw Lay hyung still called her name. She is sweating a lot now.

“Kris help me…” we were shocked heard that words from her. I tried to help Lay hyung. She’s having nightmare now. I will not forgive the members if they are the cause she become like this.

“Kris..save him…don’t leave Chan Yeol there. He might be killed. Leave me…” Se Ra said and we were stunned for the second time. Why she is shouting Kris and Chan Yeol name only? What type of nightmare is that. I can’t stand to see her like this and without I realized I already hug Se Ra. I don’t know what is the hyung think now. I want to make her comfortable. I patted her back and said anything that can make her wake up or at least calm down herself.

Chan Yeol POV

“Se Ra your okay now. Just open your eyes. It’s just a nightmare. We all here and please calm down,” D.O said and patted her back.

I think it’s my first time saw D.O hug a girl. He is shy person you know. Looking what he had done and said many things start to make me wondering. Who is this girl actually? She called Kris hyung and my name in her dream. Why we appear in her dream anyway?

“She’s wake up now.”(Lay hyung)

I looked at her. Our eyes met and I feel my heart beat faster. Oh no.. what is this feeling? I never felt it before. She looked me seriously and then her eyes direction moved to Kris.

“Yah oppa why you didn’t help Chan Yeol when he is in dangered? I’m okay so you should save in my dream before!” (Se Ra)

*Silence*Silence*Silence*

We laugh at once after heard what she said. I think she’s half awake.

“Se Ra you having a nightmare. You screamed my name and Chan Yeol you know.”(Kris Hyung)

She open her eyes widely.

“Arr? So what happen?” (Se Ra)

“Did you just ask what happen? You fainted and I brought you here. When I wait for you to recover you suddenly shouting and having a nightmare.”(LaY)

Se Ra just nodded and look at D.O.

“I heard your voice D.O. Thank you for helping me wake up from my nightmare.” I don’t know what makes me feel I envy D.O so badly this time and I wish It’s me who safe and hug her. The most hurting part is seeing D.O smile..That is creepy SMILE. Hey dongsaeng, you never smile like that.

“It’s Lay hyung who called your name at first before I entered this room.”(D.O)

“Owh..thank you Lay oppa. Both of you too..Kris and Chan Yeol.” She said it with smile.

Kris oppa

“Owh..thank you Lay oppa. Both of you too..Kris and Chan Yeol.” That smile. I love it..the one I addicted too when I was her head butler.

“Saranghae chingu-ah,” she said it to us while doing a big love gesture with her hands. All of us laugh and Lay patted her head. I hope we can be like this forever Se Ra. I don’t mind who you are and where are you from. No matter what the consequences are I will protect you, Se Ra.

 

Annyeong chingu-ah..Don’t get depressed with my story. I hope by giving a mysteries between them,this story can be amore attractive and interesting. I love to give surprise because I believe it will bring happiness to others. That is the reason I’m make this story more tense. Back to this chapter. Like I said before EXO member whom had surround Se Ra on their first met in class didn’t fall in love at first sight with her. There is something that have make them like that. I hope you will be patient waiting for the next chapter…Wish me all the best with this story…

Don’t forget to read, like, comment, invite and recommend your friends to read my story.