EXO : Guardian Of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

CHAP. 5 Memory of you and me

Author POV

That night all the member of Girls’ Secret gather at Eun Ji house. They really feel annoyed knowing the attitude of EXO. How rude.

“I hate them. They pissed me off. It’s like they shoot an arrow to my heart. I can feel the pain. I was embrassed that time Se Ra unnie.”(Na Re)

“Yeah. I think they give us a prank girls. It’s ridiculous for a bunch of guy to fall in love all in once with you.”(Se Ra)

“As expected from you Unnie. You really not that type of person that will easily trust guy. I envies that ability you have.”(Na Eun)

“Really? At first I though they really fall in love with you unnie. Come to think of it again, your right Se Ra unnie. If I at your place I will totally fall in love with them. They are so sweet. Wow. That’s special ability of yours right?”(Na Re).

“So I think it’s true what people said. Guys are unpredictable.”(Na Eun)

Suddenly Se Ra felt pain in her stomach. It’s growling.

“Why Se Ra unnie?”(Na Eun)

“My stomach..It’s ache. I think It’s the time…”(Se Ra)

“Period?”(Na Re). Se Ra just nodded.

They looking at Eun Ji who seems to be at her own world. Did someone spread the virus of gloomy world to her right now? She look like a wife that had lost her beloved husband. Died because get kicked by horse when that husband ride it. Hahaha.

“ What’s the matter Eun Ji?”(Na Eun)

*silence*silence*silence*

“ I think I fall in love with Se Hun.”(Eun Ji)

*thinking

*thinking

*processing

*data received

“WHAT!!!!?”(Na Eun, Na Re and Se Ra)

 

Lay POV

It’s 6.30 am. The boys irritating voice doesn’t bother me to continue thinking about Se Ra. As a result I ended my thinking process by flash back to two years ago.

____Flashback to that time___

“ Lay…Lay…Lay!!!!!!!!!!!ARRRRRRRR!!!!!” I smile hearing that voice over and over called me. I love her voice when she called my name loudly. She’s the one who gave me the name. everyone in my school address me as Yi Xing. Yes. My real name is Zhang Yi Xing but I don’t know why she call me Lay. It’s not bad name. I like it. I turned back where I saw her with her smile running towards me.

“Lay are you a crab or something? Why you didn’t hear me?”

Okay my ears is ready for her nagging.

“Crab?”

“Yeah. Crab don’t have ears aren’t they?”

“Hahaha. IDK. I’m not interested in science okay.”

“Really?” she said and pouted. So cute. I just smile at her.

Yoon Mia. The first girl I used to love. She is matured although she is full of nagging. We’ve known for 3 months now since she was the one who help me clear my late father’s name. My father worked for her daddy as secretary. My father was the most trusted people of her daddy but that change after my late father was accused by Mr. Jung. Mr Jung is the head butler in her family and he already serve them since Mia was born. He accused my father with many thing just to gain Mr. Yoon trust. He’s the one who killed my father too. I don’t know the reason. After a week of my father burial ceremony, my mom begged Mr. Yoon to stop humiliating my family but he resist. I was there too when I see Mia for the first time. She cried seeing her dad being harsh to my mom and she took me away from the living room. I was 18 back then and she was 15. She brought me to their garden. It’s beautiful. There she asked me the whole situation that happen to my family. I don’t know but I fell relieved after that. She’s like an angel to me.

“Don’t worry Xing Xing. I will help you and papa…I mean your late father to clear his name,” she said and make me shock. She lift up my chin with both of her hands and give me  her precious smile. I can feel I’m blushing so hard that time. How come she touched my heart with her words? She only 15 years old back then.

“Thank you my lady but why did you call my late father as papa and why Xing Xing?” I asked her.

“Owhhh. It’s because he took a good care of me even he only worked for a year with us. Xing Xing because you are so blink blink like a star up there. I just want to make you happy by calling you in that way. So Xing Xing don’t you dare to call me as ‘my lady’ because I’m gonna mad with that.” Although she’s sound threatning I can feel she is honest and innocent girl. I noticed that I had already fell in love with her that time. Love at first sight.

Three days later, the new secretary went to our house with Mr. Yoon. He apologize to my mother because all the bad thing that happen to us. He already know everything about my father and Mr. Jung. That man admitted everything to Mia. Mia fulfilled  her promise to me. But how did she manage to do that? So I asked her after Mr. Yoon transferred me to his private school where Mia also studied. Her dad also bought us a house and he promise that he will afford anything we need.

We went to the school garden after school while waiting for her secretary to come. I have so many question to ask her.

“My lady..I mean Mia. Can I ask you something?” Mia just nodded.

“How did you managed to clear my father’s name?” I ask and she’s smiling. I can feel my heart beat faster when I see she’s smiling. That bright smile. I’m kind of addicted to it.

“Well…It’s hard to explain. I just asked Mr. Jung and prepare all things like camera in his room. I asked my servant to brought a bottle of wine to his room. 20 minutes later I enter his room and half bottle of the wine had been drink. So when I’m sure he is already drunk I asked him everything. That’s it. The end.” I can see she force to smile after that. I don’t know the reason but I feel guilthy. Mr. Jung like father to her. The one that raise her, took good care and guard her. Her eyes start to watering… and my heart pounding seeing her like that.

“I’m sorry. There’s something entered my eyes. Hehehe.”

You lied Mia. I know what did you feel. It’s like killing your own father just to save my father. I think the reason she avoiding me is she don’t want to talk about it. What have I done to her? I grabbed her wrist when she about to go and pulled her back to me. I kissed her right on the lips. She was shocked at first but just let what I did to her. I really felt that time stop when I still kiss her and hug her tightly. A few second later she pulled me lightly.

“I’m sorry Mia. I think I can’t stand see you crying because…I can feel my heart already lock itself for everyone except you. You own the key to open it. I already fall..”

“I love you oppa,” she said that make me a little bit shocked. I can see she’s smiling but Mia didn’t force it. That is the smile that I’m addicted to.

Our relationship continue blooming about 3 months. When we having dinner to celebrate our 100 day anniversary that’s the end of it. She asked to break up with me. I tried so hard to said that I’m not going to let her go. I will not and never think about it unless she gave me her reasons. She just smile at me. The force smile and said…

“I’m sorry Lay..We can’t continue this. I think I’m not in love with you from the beginning. It’s just I like you only because…because you remind me of papa, your late father. I will answer your question why I called you LAY. It stands for LOVING AS YOU. I want you to be loving person just like him,” after heard that my tears start to rolling down. She said that but I can see she doesn’t feel easy that time. Mia was nervous and kept looked out the window. She was scared of something. I know her father was there at the car. She was force to said that.

“I know you had been force by your dad Mia. Just tell me truth,” I ask in begging tone. I can see her tears also rolled down but she managed to endure it. I hope she will tell me.

“I..I’m…going to engaged soon oppa…”

___end of flashback__

Someone tapped my shoulders. It was Kai.

“Time to go for school hyung,” he said. I just nodded.