EXO : Guardian of Love

EXO : Guardian of Love

CHAPTER 15 : Objection

D.O POV

All of us were full with those bubble tea and doughnut she bought. Thank you Se Ra! She drove us to the third venue for our photoshot. We told her to change her outfit that she wore before she disguised herself to a boy.

Third place : Studio photo

Se Ra POV

The photographer greeted all of us and they introduce me as one of their lucky fan. The boys went to the make-up room and half of them to the closet. I look at the photographer.He is panicking. I wondered why. Suddenly this young lady, about 30 years old talk to him.

“Where is she?” he asked the lady.

“Her manager told me that she was sent to the hospital because of an accident that was unavoidable.”

Oww.. so the model didn’t appear huh? Not my business. It will be my business if they ask me to replace her. Wow…It would be fun! Stop your daydreaming Se Ra. I walked away and went outside the studio.

D.O POV

We were told by one of the crew that the model have to be hospitalized so they tried to contact her replacement. When Se Ra was out of sight, Se Hun called us to gather around him.

“What is it magnae?” (Su Ho)

“Hyung did you remember why today is important?” Se Hun asked and the older nodded.

“We tagged Se Ra to make her happy and feel our hectic life right?” that poker face added and we answered him with nodded too.

“Then….Here’s my plan,” all of us come closer but someone entered the room. Oh God we forgot to close the door.

“What’s the matter Se Ra?” Lu-ge asked.

“Woah..Are you planning something? All of you look weird.”

“No..We’re not,” Se Hun lied.

“Okay.”

Suddenly we have another guest. It’s the photographer.

“We have a problem…” he said and looked at Se Ra. He acting weird. He examine Se Ra head to toe, front and back.

“Height, curve with beauty and a charismatic aura. She’s perfect,” he said but Se Ra wear an earphone that time and went out.

“That fan of yours. Asked her to join this photoshot!”he said..

*silence

*silence

*Silence

“WHAT????!”

Se Ra POV

My heart almost jump from It’s position when the photographer approached me from the back.

“Dear God I’m still young. I have many things to do and I haven’t do the biggest thing in my life. So please take over the life of the people that want to cause my death by giving me a heart attack,” I mumbled.

Later he laughed…

“Hello Mr,” I said politely to him and gave a little wave. Don’t tell me he will asked me to replace that model. I guess it’s a golden stone for me. Please tell me you want to take me as her replacement. Am I being greedy now?

“Miss…”

“Se Ra..Hong Se Ra…”I told him.

“Okay. Let’s straight to the point. I want to asked you something. It’s a favor,” he said.

Dub Dab Dub dab Dub Dab…

“Can you be the model for this photoshot?”

YIPPEEEYYY! I shouted inside.

“Hell No way!” I said to him. You such a liar Se Ra. Deep in my heart I want to say YES right away but my pride won’t let me said it. He he he…

He looked so down so I tried to clear the situation.

“I’m sorry Mr but I don’t have eny experience. Besides, I’m not suitable for that place. I’m…I’m chubby..Hehehe,” I smile awkwardly.

“Come on Miss Se Ra. You have a perfect figure to enter a beauty pageant competition you  know. You have a perfect height, body curve and face. I believe you can enter this exciting modeling industries,” he convinced me.

Oh God. Now I’m totally regret for being excited before. I was joking inside myself before.

“Urmmm…I don’t know. I’m afraid. It’s with them right? who can give a guarantee that I will live tomorrow? They have so many sasaeng fans you know. Once they know I’m co-model with them, I’m totally dead,” I replied.

“We will guarantee your safety Se Ra.” I look at the owner of the voice. It’s Se Hun and the other boys.

“HuH?”

*******

Se Hun POV

Great! My plan worked. All of us having a group photoshot while Se Ra having a transformation at the make-up room. I’m so excited to meet her. We will have three session today. First, all of EXO member only. Second with Se Ra and third some of members will take a couple photo with Se Ra only. Mr. photographer told us that Lay, Kris, Xiu Min, D.O, Su Ho and Baek Hyun will make a couple photo.

OBJECTION!

Se Ra POV

Urghhh.. I hate this. Make-up, heels and exposing my skin.

“It’s awkward isn’t it,”I asked the make-up artist and the designer of my dress when I came out from the fitting room.I don’t know why but their jaw drop.

“See! It doesn’t suit me at all,” I said to them. almost shouted actually.

“Miss Se Ra, you looked so…”

“Gorgeous…..!!!!!!” both of them then shouted. Hey both of you want to make me deaf?

Xiu Min POV

The first session ended. Now all of us rushed to the fitting room. Of course It’s not because we want to change but because we want to look for Se Ra.

“What will she look like?” Se Hun asked.

“I hope she look like snow white!” Kai said and continue running.

“I hope she look more matured,” Su Ho said.

Well as for me, I don’t mind but I hope she look pretty and comfortable.

All of us arrived in front of the fitting room and Kai open the door.

I entered the room and….

OH MY GODDESS!

My jaw went drop.

“What are you looking at? Look..It’s weird. Too much exposure. Ishh..” she mumbled to both of the make-up artist and designer.

“What? I can’t believe this. Se Ra is that you?” Baek Hyun asked.

“Why? I look like a beer model right?” Se Ra asked them.

She look not just stunning but Y,WILD and CHEEKY. She looked like an international model. It’s true that dress expose her skin. It’s the first time I saw her beautiful legs and her hair just fall naturally. Se Ra I guess you will be the top model with that figure of yours. As a man who fall in love for her, of course I’m proud of myself because I choose the right girl to be my princess.

“Se Ra….I love you,” that designer said. All of us looked at him. WTH?

“What?” Se Ra asked.

Lay POV

I’m not so sure but Se Ra doesn’t seem she like the dress. Too much exposure. She just like Mia. They don’t like to expose their skin. I still remember what Mia told me before we broke up..

_____Flashback to a week before Lay and Mia broke up____

“Why you didn’t like the dress,” I asked her when we arrived at one of the famous boutique in Seoul.

“Too much exposure to my skin.” She replied.

“So?” I asked back.

“No one can see me in a very seducing state,” Mia pouted.

“Why?” I’m so curious. It’s not I want to force her to wear a very exposure dress. I just want to know her reason.

“Because I had made a promise that only my husband deserve that,” she mumbled to herself but I can hear that.

“Really? Then I’m so lucky. I will wait till the day we married,” I replied and she punched my shoulders.

*****

D.O POV

She look stunning with that dress but the dress is too much…..y.. even I didn’t like it.

“Please I don’t want to wear this,” Se Ra begged the designer.

“It’s alright Se Ra,” that stupid designer told her. She looked down.

All of us don’t want her to wear that dress. I believe in that. Then Lay step forward to Se Ra and wrapped her body with his jacket.

“I don’t think we will do this photo shot. I don’t want her to become the next target of the sasaeng fans after we did this photo shot,” he said firmly.

 

To Be Continue

Hehehe..helloooo guys. I hope this chapter is not lame. Please vote and comment my story okay! J