chapter * 8 *

together ..always

Please, forgive me for my many mistakes 

***************************************************************************

 

June  get  quickly to his mother's room.. He  opens the door..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

His mother was lying there and the air tube in and her body several medicine -related vector.

Hyung Jun  sat next to his mother .. Kissed her  hand.. but she  didn’t respond, of course, she is in a coma .

'' omma , I did not come yesterday, I'm sorry , I was tired because of my studies for the exam ,

 You remember I told you about Hyun Joong  , I told you he's training a bit difficult , but yesterday he took me to his home and I  enjoyed with him

, And today I think it's the happiest day of my life, you know kyu jong  called me hyung junah!, I feel that we are closer than before

, Kyu Jong is really  an affectionate person and a very nice & Young saeng treats me very gently and Jung Min is true that he bothers me sometimes ... but he is wonderful in every way , I hope to become a part of them , theire friendship is so strong..it’s my first time having friends and I am so happy …you told me before that we can’t find true friends in our world but I think that I found them  , Mommy, You also must heal quickly, , I've added some wishes on our note , do not forget to keep the promise

Put his head on the chest of his mother and threw some warm tears " omma .. I miss you so much ... and I miss my daddy too .. I do not care how you will treat me in the future .. I want us to go back as a family, ….when things return as it was? "

Came out of the room wiping away his tears, and head to the doctor's office

Entered the office after he asked permission .. The doctor mentions him to a sit…

'' Hyung jun ssi, as you know, your mother's situation does not improve with the passage of days, and also did not get worse , but I am afraid that something happens suddenly , so about the process ... ''

'' I work hard , I really do my best to raise money for the operation , but I still need some time, sir, So I beg you to help her until the completion of the amount ''

'' Of course I will , but try and speed up a bit ... if I am  responsible for the operation  I will not  ask you any money , but you know that this is beyond my authority .. ''

'' I am really thankful to you, sir, I will try to provide it as soon as I can .. ''

Jenny  came out of the hospital thinking about the doctor's  words, but he lifted his head and smiled hyung junah .. You can do it “ and launched towards the pizza, preparing himself to be scolded by his manager for being absent yesterday .

| | At rest | |

'' Hyun joong Hyung ... Where young saeng hyung ? I did not see him  today? '' ( Juni )

'' he didn’t come today ( Kimo )

'' Why?.. Is he sick ?'' ( Juni )

''No . he's just busy '' ( Kyu )

'' Oh the life of the sons of businessmen is not easy ... especially if you're the only son of the family '' ( mini)

'' young saeng hyung  is the only son of his family

.So his father reliably on him  in many things. For this he  missed  school today.. To help his father at the reception of  businessmen from abroad '' (Kyu)

'' He is young for this affair? '' ( Juni )

'' Don’t worry about him… he is smart enough to be his father's right hand '' (Kimo)

“Let’s   finish our food quickly before the bell rings... Hyung Junah , palli '' ( mini)

'' Hyung Junah... you don't (t like my cooking? '' ( Kimo )

'' ani ..ani  .. it's too delicious  but  .... '' ( Juni|)

''you  miss young saeng hyung   ..? '' ( kyu interrupted )

'' Deh ... '' ( in a whisper )

'' What's that I hear ? ? .... Not seen him only one day ... you're really ... '' ( Kimo )

'' He yearns for the one who was  feeding him '' (mini)

“Jung Min  It's not that I miss his services .. I love Hyung so much'' (Juni)

'' Well   finish your food quickly so that we can connect  him arasso '' (mini)

'' Oh chincha… ok  ...'' (Juni)

juni began eating quickly .. In the blink of an eye everyone finished his food .. The bell rang five minutes later.. Juni looked at Minnie with his puppy eyes , everyone smiled  to see him and Minnie couldn’t resist… he carry his mobile phone and contact saengi

'' yobsseyoh '' ( Saengi )

'' Uh hyung  How are you doing , you have completed your business or still busy ''

'' I still do a little busy .. I feel tired too .. How are the others ''

'' They're okay .. But  one of them seem not fine for your absence ''

'' Says one of them is not fine …who ? hehehehe ... ''

'' You know very well .. Boy he did not want to eat because he  misses you ''

'' Uh Hyung Junah? ''

'' yes  .. He missed  your services much today.. Do you want to speak with him ?''

'' Haha .. Yes.. Give him the phone  quickly ''

Mini i smiled to juni and pointed him to speak to Saengi ..he smiled back and  grabbed the phone quickly

'' Hyuuuuuuuuuung  ... Do you feel tired?''

'' Uh Hyung Junah .. you feel  concerned? ... In fact, I am very fatigued and I still have a lot of work ''

'' Hyung .. Do not strain yourself too much so you will not  get sick''

'' Do you miss my services?”

'' No, not as he said this mal  Jung Min .. I just miss you''

'' Aigo very cute ... I have to go to work now…I will see you tomorrow make sure that you eat well aarachi?''

'' You also Hyung .. And do not tire yourself, then you  cannot sleep because of the dwarves''

'' What … pygmies???''

'' Pygmies??''( all of them)

'' Hyung  if you tire yourself the  dwarves will appears  to annoy you at night ''

Saengi fired a long laugh '' Hyung Junah  your words  are  very cute .. Don’t worry, I will not let them  come.. And now I have to hang up.. See you tomorrow ''

Hyung jun turned to the  others to find them all in the ground  cannot breathe from the intensity of laughter , he looked  in Exclamation at  them  and sat on his knees to face them  well

'' What happened to you? ? ''

'' ... He .... he asks why .oh my stomach ... ah , , , '' ( Kimo )

'' Hyung Junah where you heard the story of the dwarves …this really funny '' ( Kyu )

'' Childish thinking makes you believe such myths '' (mini)

'' My mother has told me this story when I was young '' ( Juni )

'' Did she  tell another story .. It is clear that your mother's wonderful storytelling superstitious '' ( mini)

'' I do not remember a lot of stories that were told by .. But it is not a myth, actually happened '' (Juni)

'' He  Says occurred.. It may have occurred on the day she had drank a lot of alcohol in it, that she couldn’t  make deferences between fact and fiction '' (mini)

At that moment, Hyung Jun  remembers some bad memories, because of problems between his mother and father .. His mother smuggled into the wine to forget their concerns .. And was on juni to bear her harsh  words after getting drunk and takes care of her  because of those difficult days  ​​his eyes start  tearing

'' Please stop now ... '' ( in a whisper )

'' Hyung Junah .. '' (Kyu with weak voice)

“ The bell ring.. I will go now “ Junni  rushed towards the exit to hide his tears

“ Jung min  What have you done now? '' ( Kimo )

'' He was on the verge of tears '' (Kyu)

'' I did not know that what I said  have bothered him '' ( mini)

'' Do you like others to describe your  mother that way '' (Kyu)

'' You kept up a bit '' (Kimo)

'' I really did not mean to make him feel sad, I'll go and apologize '' ( mini)

'' Well, go, we shall shortly after your '' (Kyu)

'' If I arrived and did not find him smiling , know you are dead Arasso '' ( Kimo )

'' Mosso ,  Kanda '' ( mini)

 

Minnie ran after him to find Juni sitting on the stairs embracing his knees to his chest, putting his head out

Minnie came down  quietly approached him from behind and suddenly shouted , Juni jumped from his place for fear  and  surprised to see Minnie

'' hyung junah!! ... I'm sorry I did not mean to bother you '' ( mini)

'' No .. No.. I'm not upset, I only miss the exciting stories of my mother '' ( Juni disguised with a smile )

'' She stopped telling you stories  '' (mini)

'' Yes.. Unfortunately '' (Juni)

“Why ? '' ( Mini)

'' Because... ''

Juni suddenly remembered the words of his mother , " remember well …we should.. Hide our existence is.. Do you understand what I'm saying and .. Or we will be in danger.. Don’t tell anyone about our condition..hide this as much as you can  "

“ Because she sees that I grew up on stories like this.. "(juni)

'' It’s ok.. Every weekend I will tell you a new fiction.. Happy with this.?. "

'' jung minah >.< , , , '' ( Juni eyes full of tears )

'' Ah .. What you want to cry now.. Do I  disturb again ?'' (mini)

'' No , but I'm happy '' ( juni )

'' Oh, this boy thinks himself a child , faster .. Wipe your  tears if Hyun Joong  Hyung saw you.. He will kill me  '' (Mini smiles)

At this moment Kyu and Kimo appear

'' What is happening here... do you  reconcile?'' (Kyu)

'' Hyung Junah ... did you  forgive this horse?'' (Kimo)

"De... we are friends again..."

"Come quickly .. Let's go we have lessons "