chapter * 16 *

together ..always

Sorry for the dela..really sorry ..>n<" ..T.T...

 

 

'' Uh, kyunah!!... I am very tense. Professor of mathematics will give us the exam marks today. ''(mini)

’’........’’ (kyu  was mired in his toughts)

,, kyunaaaaaaah!!. ’’(mini)

"Ah ... yeah minah ... you called me ?. .. "(kyu)

"Are you alright... I'm talking to you, but you do not answer.. ’’(mini)

"Ah ... Chosonio.. "(kyu)

'' Kyunah!!... Your facial expressions is not well... hyungdeul noted that too.. ''(mini)

'' No.. I'm just a little tense today ...Because of the exam "(kyu)

'' Don't worry ... You are a very intelligent... ''(mini)

"Ah ..well… . '' (kyu)

Mini turns to organize his tools on the table and did not notice kyu’s eyes focused on the empty table of juni '' Hyung Jun  ... You are working??.. What insults who invited you for that? Something happened to you .. Work in… Aaaaah '' '' I won't care anymore ... Uh, get out of my head now ...Aaaaaah ''

'' Kyunah??... are you sure you're okay '' (mini)

'' Ah ...Deh ..Deh ..!!.. " '' I won't think about him anymore ... I'm fine "(kyu)

The teacher came in and showed signs of strain on the students

'' I think that the exam was a little difficult for you... And I am glad that some of my students were able to get good marks... One of your students get the full. And I'm very proud of it. Those who were unable to obtain the necessary marks, wish to redouble the exam next “(teacher)

The teacher begun giving the marks to the students.. Kyu and mini get an excellent ^. ^

 

"Kyu... Are you alright now ... The tension disappeared right.. "(mini)

"Ah... I feel I am lighter now... Oh, and if I focused a little bit I would get a full mark. Lost two points "

'' kakjoman...Charisso. Me, I lost only one point "(mini)

'' I used the idea to study all the time.. But still can’t beat you "(kyu)

'' Of course I'm Park Jung min "(mini)

'' but ... It is the students who get the full mark.?.. ’’

At the moment the teacher announce . '' And now the last.. For the student who get full mark. I'm really proud of this pupil. Where are you in.Kim Hyung Jun ?"

'' He is absent sonsanim "(one of the girls)

'' Absent well ... Head of Department... Come in.. Save the paper with you..give it to him when he comes.”

mini stand and grab the paper slowly and reached the his place .. Put the paper in his bag with a sight

"minah... If you do not want to do it , I will do it for you "(kyu)

'' Don't .... I don't care , he is just a stranger for me "(mini)

" Minah !!... ''(kyu)

"Well,.... Don't forget your promise to make me  the companionship this evening "(mini)

"Ah... How annoying... Well, never forget ""(kyu)

***********************************************************************************************************************

"yeobsseyo Kim Sung Ssi... ''(juni)

" yeobsseyo Hyung jun ssi ... How are you ?. ''(doctor)

'' I've managed to get two other jobs ... But I don't think i can provide money in the coming days "(juni)

"Ah ... I'll try to take care of her, well Until you can get refund "(dovtor)

'' Do her situation. Stabilized?. ''(juni)

"Uh, not really changed... You work hard "(doctor)

"Ah deh . .. But I will have to leave school these days ... ''(juni)

'' Ah, sorry for that. I'm hanging up now "(doctor)

"Kamsamida.."(juni)

Juni closed the line and sat on one of the chairs in the flower shop where he worked recently, "Kim Hyung jun ... You are fine ... You are strong... After saving  your mother.. You Won't be lonely...... Will work again and pay the debts... you Will look for your father   and find him ... And you become a family  ... is your wish right ?

June was speaking  to himself.Not noticing  the Teardrop, but he cleared it quickly and returned to his work in the floral arrangement "

***********************************************************************************************************************

'' Kyunah!... Minah! ... How were the results?'' (Saengi accompanied by Kimo on the surface “

'' Uh Hyung ... I did not expect that mark ...I lost only two points ..''(kyu)

'' Me either , I lost one ...''(mini)

'' Uh .. Good job... but there is someone who did not lose any points?..''(kimo)

'' Yeah.... Hyung Jun'' (kyu coldly)

'' Well, uh ... let's start eating ... It seems that you are hungry ...'' (saengi trying to change the subject)

***********************************************************************************************************************

Three days passed, and Juni is absent from school ... not that he refuses to go to school ... he was compelled to it ... he does not have a lot of time ... and his mother will not last long . his old friends notice his absence from school ... but no one shows concern for him ...

Kyu was most worried ... he thinks that Juni  is no longer coming to school because of him ... maybe he thought that kyu  has told the administration about  his work and that he would be expelled... but he prevents himself from thinking ... as usual ...

And on the fourth day .... saengi  attend school because  of  an urgent work  with his father... kyu was helping Kimo in the administrative work  

 Mini has chosen to go home because he was a little tired ... when the driver settles the car in front of him someone  grabbed his hand... mini panic and looked at that person

'' Hyung Jun???''(mini)

'' Jung Minah .... Chibal ... save her ... Chibal''(juni)

'' Hyung Jun ... stop your actions exotic and leave my hands ''(mini)

'' jung minaah! ... I beg you ... I promise you ... I will do anything you want ... just ...'' Minnie cut him

'' If you  want to do anything good ... so return ... what  you stole , kyu will have  a serious problem because of you.''(mini)

'' What  are you talking about  ?? ....''(juni)

But Mini did not suffer the trouble of listening to him and entered the car after getting rid of the weak  hands of juni.

'' Kim Hyung jun ... don’t dare to show me your face again ... you are to me ...  a mistake and I would like to cancel it... because it bothers me too''(mini)

'' Minah!!! .. Chibal ...'' (juni on his knees)

“Driver.Let’s go”(mini)

Minnie is gone and left Juni lapsed, there... screaming his name

Juni learned from the doctor that his mother's condition had worsened ... and since he was unable to provide the necessary money .. Think of to ask his old friends to help him... he  does not have others.

In the meantime, that Juni was struggling with the ideas he heard the sound of his phone ringing, after a long ringtones ,answered

'' hyung jun .. palliwa   .. Your mother.. She is awake...''(doctor)

'' Ammaaaaaaaaaa ......''(juni)

Juni run  quickly to the hospital after learning the news of his mother's sudden wake-up ....

***********************************************************************************************************************

*** In-house meetings ***                                 

'' Uh Kyunah, home in case of a big mess''(kimo)

'' Hyung ... Why don’t  clean it  now ... I cannot bear the house with this mess,''(kyu)

'' I am very tired ... do it yourself''(kimo)

'' You will help me ... jung min  will not come early ... come faster Hyung''(kyu)

'' Araseso ... let’s clean up our room for the first''(kimo)

They began cleaning ... After cleaning their room and mini’s room then saengi’s room .... They cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom ... and finally entered the small and special room and restored the Arrangement of  the widgets , and suddenly heard something fell behind the Closet ... kimo was searching for the felling thing he noticed that the Closet was broken ..

'' The closet crashed... a little... there is something that has fallen''(kimo)

'' Can you capture  it Hyung??''(kyu)

'' I think that I can … wait a little .... ehh ... it stuck a little ..... Wait a minute ..... Picked!!''(kimo)

Kimo had a smile on his face, but quickly disappeared when he saw the thing that plucked

'' It's ... it's .... Hyung''(kyu)

'' How does .. ... uh ... no!!''(kimo)

'' Hyung what we are going to do now... we have sinned against him ... we ...'' and stop Kyu because he could not finish his speech because of his desire to cry

At this moment ... Mini entered the house carrying a bag food ...

'' yah .. lazy boys  .i’m here ... what are you doing by siting  on the ground ? ...''(mini)

'' We sinned... Minah!! '' (kyu)

'' What do you mean Kyunah ...''(mini)

'' Look what we found behind the closet now'' (Kimo)

'' What is this .... It's the legacy of your family kyu ... but how..how??.. Atoki?''(mini)

'' But what I want to understand... why he admitted that he did this?? Why? (Kyu)

'' I don’t know .... I know nothing'' (Kimo)

'' We must tell saengi Hyung... maybe he is on the way to here... must find a way to solve this problem that we caused '' (Kyu)

'' I'll call him'' (mini)

Mini went out to the balcony ... Kyu rest his head on his knees frustrating ... Kimo began sighing loudly .. Mini enter the room again and visible signs of grief on his face

'' Where is  saengi Hyung now?..he must come quickly .. I can not think straight .'' (kyu disturbed)

'' He is coming ... will be here soon ... he was shocked when I told him about it''(mini)

'' We have to see Juni  as soon as possible  ...''(kimo)

'' I remembered ... I saw him today, but I treated him very bad way ... I told him hurtful words''(mini)

'' You talked  together??''(kyu)

'' I did not understand ...he was pleading me ... I heard him say *save her*, but I did not quite understand ... or did not want to hear .. He seemed very weak''(mini)

'' Minah! .... Couldn’t you be kinder to him''(kimo)

'' I was angry ... I did not know about it Hyung''(mini)

'' Now , stop  and thought in a  way to fix our mistake “(kyu)

In the meantime, kimo heard his phone ringing answered ...

“yoobsseyo ... Yes , I am Hyun Joong ..I know ... I know him ..deh? in  the hospital.???  .... I'm coming ''(kimo)

'' Hyung what happened?? '' (kyu)

'' Hastened ... We have to go now ... Hyung Jun in the hospital''(kimo)

'' Junah!!!!!, what happened to him??,'' (Mini)

The three hurried down the elevator ... like crazy .. and when they arrived in the car and found Seangi had arrived at that time , they grabbed him and enter kimo’s car. Kyu beside Kimo and Minnie beside Saengi .. Kimo told saengi about what happened in the dorm, who was embracing the crying mini.

The four arrived at the hospital .... Kimo arrived before the rest to the front desk

'' We want to see the patient's Kim Hyung Juni ... Where is he?? ''(kimo)

'' Wait a minute, sir...''(a nurse)

'' Hyung ... you got the information??'' (Kyu)

'' Not yet ... I'm waiting ...''(kimo)

'' Sir ... it's in Room No. 401'' ( a nurse)

'' Thank you, uh ... Let's hurry ...'' (Kimo)

when mini heard the  room number he began running toward it

'' jung minah .. Wait for us  ...'' (Saengi)