chapter * 15 *

together ..always

            After some time, juni regained consciousness, he looked around  surprised

 "Where I Am Now ... nursing room?, uh, but what happened ... my head hurts me " (juni)

At this moment the nurse shows up smiling  

" Hyung jun Ssi ... you woke up finally ... you had a Deep Sleep ... Do you feel that you are fine?”.(the nurse)

" uh ... I am fine only some pain in the head, but ... Why I am here ?"(juni)

" you can’t remember?, you get hit in the sportive  share "(the nurse)

"The share of sport ?... Uh, I remember now ... For this reason I Feel Pain "(juni)

"Don't worry, you Ok ... don’t burden yourself often .. Your body is still tired and need rest ... arrasso? "(the nurse)

"uh, thank you ... Well, I'll take care of myself well since today "(juni)

" if you feel that you can go to the section ... You can go now, " (the nurs)

", uh, yes ..kamsamida... aniyo "(juni)

*****************************************************************************************

Juni rushed out of school heading to hospital as usual ... And, arrived in the room prevented from entering his mother ... 

" hyung jun Ssi ... you can not see your mother now "(a nurse)

" But why ... What is the matter? "(juni)

"In fact, she has been exposed to severe crisis since few, therefore, she needs to rest now "(a nurse)

"Is it serious ...she Will be fine? .."(juni)

"Don't worry ... she will be fine ... wait ... " and here the doctor cut her

" hyung jun ssi .. aniyogasseyo ... Please go ahead with me to the office .. We must talk "(doctor)

" Deh..aniyohasseyo ... I am coming "  (juni)

The two entered the office and taking their seats 

" hyung jun ... you  also learned was your mother  today sharp crisis ... And this does not bode well ... "(doctor)

"... their situation will improve or not? ... Please tell me "(juni)

" In fact ..we was in the way to lose her today  ... Therefore, we must do the Surgery “(doctor)

.." What ...? The Surgery ... ?But I didn't collect enough money after ... "(juni)

" uh ... And yet, the Surgery must be held within a week ... I'm really sorry, but ... That was not done by ... Well, you know what I mean "(doctor)

“ I will lose her …?”(juni)

"Unfortunately .... Yes "(doctor)

"No, this is not possible .... Please take care of her well during this week ,I will try to be in all my best to replicate the amount necessary "(juni)

" Well ... I promise you that ... “(doctor)

"Thank you, and now I have to go "(juni)

Juni reashed out the hospital  and signs of insistence to work is apparent on his face ... speediest to work partial and what that he ended it began to search for another work ... and good luck managed to get to work at the fuel station ... he work there until late in the night and returned home very cumbersome ... And yet, he did not feel tired Physically ... Because he psychological fatigue, who conquered the strongest ... lying on his bed and had fainted at his strength ... , ounce of tears and wail ... until he fell asleep and tears still sliding on his cheeks .

****************************************************************************************************************

The next morning ... Juni woke up after hearing the alarm clock ringing ... he bathed and ate the pie with milk and took another pie with him in his wallet. Wear school uniform... And go to high school. When arrived to the section Some tried to bother him as usual, but did not pay attention to what they say. He only put his wallet on the table and threw his head and peered out the window as the rain drops hit the glass and took on his straying ...kyu and mini  arrived... Both noted that Juni does not appear to be in good condition, but did not care ...

Professor income as everyone returns to his place ... And modifies the status of sitting.

He was greeting student , notiving hyung jun his  look disturbed

“Kim Hyung Jun edits your position "

Juni woke up to the sound of Professor just stood and apologized and amended himself. But the look was a bit blur and his eyes were hurting him too....

When the Bell ring again , juni come back to his first status and sighed a long sigh "How can I save money in such a short time. Since last summer, and I'm working and I can provide only half the required amount. Maybe I need to find another job...But, how Reconcile between study and work. Ah, very tired "

Juni's eyes closed and without notice fell asleep ... Professor income ... Note the status of the Juni.

“Hyung Jun ... Edit yourself "but there was no response. '' kim Hyung Jun ... Show some respect to your Professor "... No response ... Caught the eye of Professor angry ... kyu looked stealthily to Juni

'' sonsanim ... Hyung Jun fell Asleep "

“What are you saying... Students sleep in my class?... I do not allow "

Professor rose up from his place and head towards Juni and he holds the stick in his hands.

He hits Juni who leapt from a stung

'' aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai ... What's happening here?...Ah ..Sonsanim ?... ''   The professor in wrath

 "hyung jun  ... How dare sleep in my class. ..?. "

“Ah... Choswamida sonsanim... But I felt a little tired, so... '' Juni like a mumbling voice was weak

 "Hyung Jun go to the boardroom ... And I ask the President to fill the application form to you.

“Ah ... Sonsanim "(Juni beging)

“Hyung Jun ... ...Get out now "

Juni rushed out... As all eyes followed him. mini and kyu look at each then head back to the lesson. As is known to all.This professor is difficult training and does not allow any errors...

*********************************************************************************************************************

In the meantime, Juni was arrived in front of the Council Chamber, but he was hesitant to enter ... Kimo is the President of the Council and should face him by now but what's going to do ... Ring the door lightly

He heard kimo ask him to enter  ... Open the door very slowly and

" Aniohasio ... ''(juni)

Kimo was mired in some paperwork, shuddered lightly when he heard a familiar voice has '' Junah????? “'

Juni stood in place until Kimo asked him to sit… moments of silence

“What can I help you? ''(kimo)

“In fact... I've been kicked out of the class. ''(juni)

“What is the reason? ''(kimo)

“I was ....Asleep ... "(juni)

“Ah ... I understand now ... Then the teacher asks you to fill an application form "(kimo)

“Ah ....deh ... deh "(juni)

“OK... '' Kimo began searching in a drawer in his desk.

Then remove the paper form and hold a little

“ The name ... "(kimo)

" Deh ???... ’’(juni)

“I need information from you to fill in the form "(kimo)

“Ah aygisemida ... Kim Hyung Jun "(juni)

“The name of the father and mother ... '' At the moment there was a long silence, ... he don’t  dare to utter the name of his father, after all that has happened

“Kim ....Hyung-Chan ... And MOM Siwa Yun "(juni)

“Aiguisso ...  And working parents? ''(kimo)

“I don't know ... "(juni)

“Borago?. "(kimo)

“chincha ... Bolasso ... '' (jun)

“Well ... Well ... We have left empty.”(kimo)

“But Hyung ...May I ask? ''(juni)

“Yes Hyung Jun Ssi ... "(kimo)

“Ah chosonio Hyun Joong Ssi ...  Why should I fill this paper ..Do I drive out of school?"(juni)

“This is not the case…Would not expel ... "(kimo)

“It's not serious then…Tainimida ... "(juni)

“Take the paper and pen, you write your confession.Go to that table there "(kimo)

“Ah Deh ... arasso”.(juni)

Jinu could get a chance  of conversation after a long with  Kimo, but Kimo was cold with him ... he must  talk to him because he was working. Though the little Juni was happy ... And sat down to write his confession ..when he end it, he give the paper to kimo  and went out ... Kimo Followed him with his own eyes and when  he came out , Kimo  sighs as he felt discomfort to share one room with juni.

********************************************************************************************************************

After he had finished his work in  a pizza shop,juni goes running to the fuel station and wore the hat and blue Blazer and started working very hard ... In the meantime .. An elegant car got the fuel station... The car has a caramel color. And looks very expensive. Juni bowed to the person in the car, waiting for him to request ... the person come out from the car and …"kyu jong Hyung?"(juni)

Kyu was also surprised to see juni clothes .”. He works here?”. Highlight silent place momentarily until however, Juni breaks it...

“H-How much do you want to fill you Sir. "(juni)

“I ... I want to ... Spelled in full "(kyu)

“Aiguesso ...Please wait "(juni)

Kyu Remained staring at Juni carefully like incredible what ... '' working in a place like this...This ... But does he know that if the school discovered him, they will  expel him..?...’

Juni ended filled the closet and took over his money unable to lift his head. Kyu ride his car and go away . And here's Juni fell on his knees

“ If school discover about my work.. I will be expelled.. Without no doubt… ottokeee… why meeting kyu hung in such place..wee?.. ottokagéé ?..”