chapter * 11 *

together ..always

The five played  different games  and mini every time he loses, he starts blaming  Juni because he feels happy as soon as he disturb him .. Until all feel drowsy
" Hyung Juah!! ... would you like to share the  room with me today " (Saengi)
", uh, I will be happy with ..kamsamida hyung ^_^  " (Juni)

“ Let us go now .. I feel sleepy " (saengi)
" Yeah Hyung... And good night. " (Juni)


The two entered THE  bedroom .. young saeng lay on the bed and motioned  to juni to sleep beside him
"Are you ready for the event tomorrow? " (saeng)
" I am well prepared and in each case is not difficult practical " (Juni)
"Uh, I hope that you will do a good work " (Sinje)
" Thank You hyung and you also … I hope to win with Kyu Jong Hyung  the first prize (Juni)
" Uh , kamsamida  .... Junah, do you feel happy with us?. " (saengi)

" Deh…!..I feel that I am lucky because I am with you now " (Juni)
" This is good, and now we must go to sleep early so do not delay in tomorrow, do you feel sleepy or you want me  to tell you a story " (Saengi  nice voice )
" Yeeeeh ..hyung ... I want to hear the story " (Juni)
saengi narrates a fiction to juni , who was very interested in, in the middle of the story juni fell asleep : Saengi smiled at his sleepy face before lying next to him felling in a deep sleep

 

The next morning, saengi and kyu  woke up first and start preparing  breakfast, and meanwhile,  juni Wake Up.. Did not find Sangi beside him, he gazed in  the window when  the Sun started to send her light, stood from the bed, heading toward the bathroom, but stopped  beside the  room that talked to him by Kyu, memories of yesterday are going on in his head.

He thought of making sure himself, entered the room very carefully and started looking at the papers that found the list, check the names and, …Oh no …the name of his father listed there

"Oh my God, Dad owes to the father of my friend jung min , Ottokaji ?, What if jung min will know about this”

Flash back **************************************************************************************

“ jung min .. You don’t need this list kuruchi?” (kimo)

“ no .. I need it .. My father tells me that at least I can help him..”(mini)

“ How?”(kimo)

“ If I find someone who owns to him or a member of his family I should inform him “(mini)

“ And you haven’t begun your work yet “(kyu)

“ Ah.. I forget about it .. But if I find them.. I will make them  regret running away like that “(mini)

end of flash back******************************************************************************************

“ NO..NO..otokaji..otokaji.. I will not be able to face him anymore …but .. What is this.. A mark in my father’s name.. NO .Absolutely no .. My father is not dead, he is just hidden”

Noticed that he had been delayed in the room so he went out quickly Close the door confusedly, and head toward the bathroom .. Washing his face… trying to wash the Bad ideas of his mind.. And then he went to the kitchen where the four were sitting around the  breakfast table.

" Junah good morning we were waiting for you, are you Ok " (kyu)
" Good morning all DEH§... Yes, I am fine "( June tries to hide his confused face)
" Why your face seems pale, do you feel pain in any place? " (Mini)
" ... maybe  …I feel some pressure because of the festival " \ (Juni)
"You said that you are prepared. Don’t fear anything, arrachi ?? ... And now come and eat well" (Saengi)
" Yeah .. Hyung " (Juni)

 

Go to school, everyone was enthusiastic, except Juni, who was absent from  their atmosphere .And every time someone would call him to wake him up from his thoughts  
Everyone arrived at the school and disperse all positions, and despite juni was trying to hide his confused  face .. The four had noticed his strange behavior, but they don’t pay attention to this.. Thinking hat is just the stress except Hyun Jong, who did not speak, but following juni with caution looks .

 

The festival's activities start , and votes ended by the win of kyusaeng board ,the two grape their cup heading toward horse racing to encourage mini,

 They got quickly to the changing room where mini was wearing black leather shoes with white trousers and black jacket with gold pin

" Minah !!.. Are you ready,?”(kyu)
"You are here , uh, what? You guys win the first place …Chokaiii  "(mini)
" We hope you win also "(saengi)
" Where is Hyung John and Hyun Joong? "(mini)
" Kimo will not be able to come and he wishes you good luck. We don’t know about junah .., perhaps, will come shortly after "(kyu)
" minah !, you are the best and now  we have to go ….fighting "(saengi)

********************************************************************************************

" Hyung Jun, race horses start you can  go to encourage your friend " (responsible)
", there is still a lot of work, I cannot go " (Juni)
" There are not many customers, now you can go " (responsible)
"I don’t want to go Nona, please  stop pushing me " (Juni)
" Uh.... As you want... Sorry " (responsible)
" Uh... Nona... I apologized… I don’t mean to scream at  you ..., I feel some pressure " (juni)
" It’s ok… You can leave a little… have some air and return quickly " (responsible)
" Thank You Nona… reiterate my apologies " (Juni)

Responsible put  her hand on Hyung Jun  shoulder, and she smiled at him, he went out and sat behind the school putting his knees to his chest and his head placed on it and took thinking…

" If Jung min knows about it, he will surely Alienate me, perhaps he will change his treat against me , I will be Outcast by all... Ah, what to do now ... Sooner or later he will discover I am the son of the .... The best solution is to stay away from them ... I really do not want that, I loved hyungdeul  very much as they are the first friends of mine, but  ... moved them now... I  will not feel the pain later when they  discovered my affair.
..... Appa , please, showed yourself and saved me from this problem ... I really feel disappointed now “

 

***************************************************************************************************************

" ooh .my turn  will come soon " (Kimo)
" hyung …you will win you are the best  " (kyu)
" What about jung min ?" (Kimo)
"Don't worry …He  have won the first place , he will receive his gift and comes " (kyu)
" Hyung Junn did not attend to encourage jung min .... " (saengi)
" may have been too busy ... will definitely be here  to encourage Hyung " (kyu)
"If he doesn’t come to support me.. I will punish him , …, both of you go  and have seats far from the Arena ..I do not want to see you " (Kimo)
" arrasso ..arrasso.. Fighting " (saengi)

After the end of the activities of the festival, the cafe is still open, and it didn't there be many customers due to the delay in time, Juni was  next to the door dressed as a waiter and ..He  looks  handsome  it was a cause of the increase in the number of customers. While Juni welcomes clients .. Four young men stood beside him, which made him silent for a moment and showed signs of confusion on his face