chapter * 18 *

together ..always

'' Jung minah .. Drink this.. It’s warm...''(kyu)

'' Deh Kyunah!! ... Kamsameda''(mini)

Mini and Kyu was sitting in one of the seats in the hospital ..Awaiting the return of Saengi and Kimo from the doctor's office ... both feel severe pain and guilt ... their sights  continuous with each sip of their drink with shaking hands, but mini feel more guilt between them ..... Especially that Juni single him out in this problem.. Not only that .. He remembers how his words hurt juni a lot  ... either Kyu sat there putting his head between his hands, trying to hide his tears ... ...

Kimo and saengi  walked toward  their dongsaeng

'' Kyu ... Mini ... Let's go now ..''(kimo)

'' He needs someone next to him in these moments Hyung''(kyu)

'' Kyunah!... we've seen a few of his actions before ... the doctor told us to not see him for a moment ... his psychological condition is so tired ...''(kimo)

'' How we have to wait ..??''(kyu)

'' We just do..i don’t  know ... let's wait ... and now let's go home Deh!”(saengi)

The four departed from the hospital towards their house ... and when they came ... everyone headed towards saengi’s room  and four lay there and their eyes never leaving the ceiling ...

'' About four days ago ... I met him at the gas station ... he was working there ..''(kyuu)

'' Did you know about his partial ..?? When you did not tell us ..'' (Kimo)

'' I was afraid that school nows and expelled him.. So I keep it to myself''(kyu)

'' I saw a group of boys bother him, but I did not help him .. I felt pain, but my anger overcomes my feelings... I pass him like I didn’t see anything ... I feel very bad now ..'' (Saengi)

'' I am the reason for the death of his mother... I know that he will not forgive me ..ottokéé”(mini)

'' Minah ... do not blame yourself ... It was a misunderstanding''(saengi)

'' No .., if I listened to him at that moment ... if I grabbed his hand ... he have not  to suffer all this grief ....''(mini)

“minah ...you’re not the only one to blame ... We also ... we were not beside him at times that he needs us.. We are very bad...''(kyu)

'' ... I told him that he is a mistake that  bother me and I hope that I can remove him from my life .... He was pleading me... but  ... huh ... but .. Poor Juni.. Why.. Is not supposed to be like that … ottoke .. I'm too harsh .. huh … huh .. ' '(mini)

“ minah … chipall …. Komanii !!!'' (Kyu and is strongly hugs Mini)

'' Was devoid of life... when I talk to him.. he was like a dead men ...'' (saengi hiding his face in his hands''

'' Junah ... What have we done to you?'' (Kimo and is heading towards the window to hide his tears from the others)

Kyu view his hyung and he knows that both try to hide his tears ... and that's what made ​​his tears spilled too

'' How will repair our fault ...''(kyu)

'' Let's sleep, and we will think about it tomorrow ... huh,'' (Kimo)

'' Minah .. If you feel that you are not okay... let's share the room together..'' (Saengi clear his hand on the shoulder mini)

'' Hyung ... Arasso'' (Mini in the arms of Kyu)

'' Kyu .. Let's go now .. Good night ...''(kimo)

Kyu got up after that before the brow of Mini and faster to Kimo and went to their room.. Either Senji Mini shares the room with saengi  and slept in the arms of his hyung .. Senji who was trying to calm him down and … himself .....

Not only of the four to suffer pain ... Juni ... After their departure ... calmed down a bit and returned to his habit d... look at that window remained staring at the raindrops,, as if he did not see the rain before. ..

'' Omma... Appa ... I wished to live as a family for once in our lives ... I worked hard to achieve this ... Na .. Atokaniya?? I devote my best so I can live in peace in this world ... but .... I think that the world cannot accept a brat like me... expelled from the village ... and when I came to the capital …for a moment I thought I would get friends and some moments of happiness. Maybe .. I am not allowed to feel some happiness ... I ...the  four ... I lost the four of them  ... not be friends anymore ... Away from me, all of us ... and now everyone in the school treats me badly  ... what the students did to me doesn’t hurt me a lot .. What hurt.. is that I can’t  be with them anymore .. They ignore me.. My old friends.. they are the source of my pain  ... omma ... appa ... everything goes against my desire ... it's all over now ... maybe I am not allowed to be here ... maybe I have  just to disappear  ... only the sky ... the sky may just stand beside me now ... we share the grief together ... It's raining and my eyes as well ... but I was told it was a passing cloud...could I be a passing cloud  too??? I'm tired ... really tired ...''

Leave tears take its way on his weak face ... and lay on his bed and slept very deeply ...

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

'' Minah ... wake up ... is the morning ...''(saengi)

'' Uh Hyung ... Good morning ... aye ...''(min)

'' Minah!! ... Are you okay ..??''(saengi)

'' Oh my head hurts so bad...''(mini)

'' This is because of your  continued cry last night ... Day holiday ... Wash your face and meet us right into the kitchen''(saengi)

'' Well''(mini)

The four met in the kitchen ... they want to eat, but no appetite for one of them ... eating remained on the table ... and here began his Kimo

'' Hey friends ... I did not sleep last night ... I thought at length in our problem''

“And Have you found a good solution Hyung ...'' (kyu faint voice ')

'' What we should do is apologize to him sincere apology'' (Sangi)

“ He will  accept it??'' (Kimo)

'' Even if he forgives us..... I will not forgive myself never'' (mini)

'' I beg you ...minah..stop” (Kyu)

'' We know all about him now ... Let's help him ... he needs us now'' (Kimo)

'' But ... he does not want to see us  ..'' (Kyu)

''... We will stay by his side, even if he refused.. he is not in a condition that allows him to stay alone ..'' (Saengi)

'' How can we help him Hyung ...''(mini)

'' First, we have to pay for his debt... since he lost his parents ... will have to pay the debts of his family ..''(kimo)

'' Uh .. You are right... at least We conclude  him from the debt''(kyu)

'' What about his feeling towards us ... What about his actions towards us ... What about that ??...'' (mini)

'' We will try to talk to him ... will calm down soon ... we will explain everything to him ... will solve the misunderstandings''

'' But he did not want to hear that ...''(kyu)

'' Was in a state of shock.... We cannot understand the feeling...''(kimo)

'' .. Hyun Joong  is right... because of his mother's condition..he  leaves the school in order to work ... knowing the death of his father, who awaited him for years .. After that , the death of his mother... I do not know how he managed the bear  all of this. .''(saengi)

“ Add to this.. We ignore him when he need us the most “(kyu)

'' My words were too harsh ... I know he will never forgive me ..”(mini)

'' Minah ... You blame yourself too much ... Chibal komani''(kimo)

'' Well ... let us visit him in the hospital today ... even if he rejected us ... at least he will not feel lonely''(saengi)

'' I can not go with you  ...''(mini)

'' Minah ... Why .. Are you sick?'' (Kyu)

'' ... I just want to rest  for a bit at home ... sorry''(mini)

'' i ... contact us if you need anything'' (saengi)

'' Prepare  yourselves... I'm ready... I will wait you in the car ..'' (Kimo)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

After the three go  mini enter to his room and lay on the bed

'' I want to be the person to be removed  ... why I had to be so harsh with him.. I saw him beg me .. but what have i done to him .. Whenever revisits the memories of that picture.. I just want to curse myself ... the length of that period .. He was suffering... and did not do anything for it.. I am very bad .. I do not think he will forgive me .. if you know how much I feel sorry .. But will you  forgive me... Do you forgive the person who caused the loss of your mother ... can I face you now ? the feeling  of guilt eat me  ... I'm sorry, but I can not remove you from my life .. not because you don’t bother .. .. but because I really want you here ..with me junah..”

After a lengthy dialogue with himself ... mini closes his red eyes …

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

In the hospital:

'' anniyohasseyo ..kim sung ssi ..'' (Saengi)

'' anneyohasseyo .. come early today !...''(doctor)

'' How's Hyung Junah today? ..'' (Kyu)

'' I left him yesterday after he calmed down and slept ... maybe he will be okay now ... have not seen yet ... I was on my way to him ..''(doctor)

'' Can we see him .. “ (Kimo)

'' I do not know ... I will talk to him first and tell you if he can meet you or not ..please accepte his decision”

'' Uh ... Kamsameda” (three together)

Followed the doctor toward the room

“doctor ..what about his mother .. I mean his  corpse..you know ..”(saengi)

“ ah ..young saeng ssi.. because of the condition of hyung jun .. the hospital takes care of this point  we really buried her..”(doctor)

“ ah .. thanks ..”(saengi)

When they arrived to the room .. they waited outside when the doctor enter s

'' I do not think he would want to meet us ... he will not forget all that has passed through in one day'' (Kyu)

'' I also think so ... but we do anything for him ...'' (Saengi)

'' I will do all his orders, but if he asked me to keep away from him ... i will not do it '' (Kimo)

'' Maybe it will take a lot of time ..'' (cut Saengi the exit of the doctor of the room)

'' Kim Sung ssi .. Is it a problem ...??'' (Kimo)

'' Hyung Jun .... he's not in his room''(doctor)

'' Why?? Maybe he did not come out to stay in bed ...'' (Kyu)

'' No it is not so ... he leaves this paper above the bed ..''(doctor)

'' Let me see ... what ... what is this. ??'' (Kimo)

'' Hyung what was written on the paper''(kyu)

'' Wrote: Thank you for your standing next to me ... Kim Sung ssi passed my time here ... I'm back where I came from''

'' What he meant by that??? ... Where did he go?'' (Kyu)