chapter * 12 *

together ..always

 

 

" hyungdeul ..aniyohasseyo , please,come in  , there is a vacant table  at the juncture "
mini and kimo didn’t response him .. But saengi and kyu smile at him and head toward the table.. Meanwhile, Juni  comes to take Requests
" What you want to have.., there is orange juice, apples, ... " Mini voice interrupted him
"  You Did not attend  to support me Babo  "(mini)

"Me too , you didn’t even ask about our findings, you lose your  memory, or what," (kimo)
" I was busy... I'm sorry.”(Juni)
" It’s ok... It seems that the cafe was crowded with shoppers, on each case the four of us win the first place "(saengi)
" chokai hyungdeule .... I am happy for you “(juni),
" You don’t  seem to be happy at all "(kyu)

" Hyung Jun, you did not appear to be in good condition since the morning, something bother you ?"(kimo)

"No, never I am fine, perhaps I feel tired ... well what are your requests?”(juni),
" We want some cake and orange juice only "(mini)
juni  offered them their request and making fake smile .

"You really do not seem to be in good condition … if you feel tired we can take you  home, "(saengi)
" kinchana... I can go alone, thank you “(juni)
" But.... " Before saengi could continue his speech, juni  had disappeared
," his behavior strange today”,(kyu)
" He Avoids us "(mini)
" Don't worry .. He  would be fine tomorrow... "(saengi)
" I hope that what you say is true,"(kimo)

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Next morning, as usual, the four met at the school gate and separate  into two groups after they talked a little bit.

Kyu and mini enter their class  to find juni taking his hand on his cheek  starring through the window to the sky, because he did not pay attention, mini made a plan to surprise him . Walked carefully.When he  approached Hyung Jun ear, he  shouted "JUNAAAAAAAAAAH!!! ", Juni jumped from his place,  confused when he saw the two smiling to him, he  decided to avoid them , what he had to do…?

" aniyohasseyo …." ( Juni ) and he turned not interested in the two beside him

 " Junah, are you angry because of what I have done now ... You really do not tolerate joke "(mini)
" You weren’t behaving like that before... Are you ok.. Do you have problems"(kyu)
" Of course... My problem is that I can’t avoid  you.. This hurts me ... As if I can't breathe ... Just avoiding you for a day brock me  .. How can I bear this…,"
"I am sorry, but I do not desire to joke... Ah, Professor arrived... take  your seats quickly,"(juni)
" Junah .... Why acting like….  " (kyu Cut mini putting his hand on his shoulder, indicating his silence and leave Juni alone).

After the first lesson,the  Professor went out , kyu take mini’s hand and drag him in the corner of the class
" minah !! juni behaved strangely  since yesterday ... Do You Know the reason ?"(kyu)
" Certainly I don’t  know... he has been taking my jokes with him seriously... is disturbing,"(mini)
" May be faced with a problem that made him to narrow the mood ... Please carrying his behavior,”(kyu)
" Well... I will not  disturb him these days "(mini)

Along the four hours that were examined by..juni didn’t even think facing his two friends like that  they don't exist, but he was  facing difficulty in avoiding them .
 The bell ring  and everyone went out to eat… Kyu got up putting  his hand on top of juni’s head rubbing his hair.

"Let's go quickly ... You are hungry .. kruchi?"(kyu)
" uh, Hyung ... i .... Uh, I have to go to the library .. To return the book, I must go now "(Juni)
" Yaaah!! uh .... Well ... as you like .. Don’t be late.. We will wait for you “(kyu)
" Deh!"(juni)

The two went on their way, either Juni headed toward the library where he sat in the place which kimo  has taken him to before, considered to place carefully and remembering how the four were around trying to make him smile ,he .. Could not find friends like them ... They are the first and last friends and this is what it hurts… Juni  was lost  in his memories not noticing the  tears on his cheeks but quickly  wipe them and  grasp the Pie and began to feed himself.

Meanwhile, the four were eating after waiting for juni so long ..
" Why didn’t he come yet...?"(saengi)
" At least he has to call one of us if he  knew he would be delayed "(kimo)
" Juni still  behaves oddly "(kyu)
" Deh!  ... he keeps avoiding us… he takes my jokes  very seriously," (mini)
" juni’s  behavior worries me "(kimo)
" What will you think of  gathered this evening together… this may relieve him and we can  understand him or if he had a problem "(saengi)
" Agree "(all)

" minah ! ..kyunah !! , when arrive to the section do not try to talk to him if he  did not talk to you ..Ok .. Perhaps he feel good being  alone, and with regard to the meeting, i will wait for him  before going home and told him to "(saengi)
" As you want hyung  ,and now we must go "(kyu)
Ended the school day, carrying his bag saengi head toward  the external door waiting for the passage of Juni, all the pupils went out the school , including his friends who preceded him to the home, he looked at the time "he is late today  ... This is not the usual"(saengi)

Meanwhile, Juni appeared, walking at a glacial pace, and his mind strays completely so he did not pay attention to Seangi when cutting his way
" any ... I apologize, ... , Hyung ?" (juni)
" Junah... why you were late.. I was waiting for you for so long “(saengi),
"Ahh ..kugui ... "(juni)
"Well, …we are  going to house meetings ... And we want you  to go with us ... "(saengi)
", uh, go with you ? ... '"(juni)

" Junah ... We think that you are not well these last few days ... Perhaps  when you  enjoyed a little you will restore ... Come with us if you can, .."(saengi)

" Sorry Hyung... I can not... I am... A little busy today ... aniyo “(juni),
" Junah ...... Wait did not complete my speech yet  …" (saengi after the left of juni  )

*************************************************

“Hyung ... Please look for it.... I will be  Killed if I don’t  find it.”(kyu)
" Don't worry, we will find it... go and look at the library shelves "(kimo)
Meanwhile,Saengi entered  seeing the house upside down
" What happened here.."(saengi)
" Uh Hyung... We have wasted  the legacy of kyu jong  family ... "(mini)
"'Oh my God ... Did you look well," (saengi)
" We are still looking please help us in this.."(kimo)
" Well, I am coming," (saengi)

Looking  for a long time, but in vain, fatigue the four rest  in one of the rooms
," It is  very expensive ... How  can I waist it .. I’m very neglected "(kyu)
" This talk will not work now... Don't Tell Anyone about this .. we will find it "(kimo)
" Yes ... We did not convey the legacy outside of the home before "(saengi)
" Yes, and  I do not mention that I saw a thief entering the house,"(mini)
"A thief ... "(kimo chuckling )

"uh, hyung .. hyung jun didn’t come with you ?," (mini)
"No,  ... However, he said that he was busy, but I felt that he was avoiding me  only "(saengi)
" Does  the Absence of  legacy.... have a relationship with his behavior …perhaps ..?"(kimo)
" Hyung …you  suspect  that  hyung jun had ... "(mini)