chapter * 14 *

together ..always

Dashed off tears streaming down his face along the way towards the section ..  Went in and threw his head between his hands .  Grief squeezes his heart ... But he was not able to stay safely  Because of his colleagues Who were taunting him ..

  Yes, every student thinks that Juni thief  And that the other four are the victim of a trick ...This is what makes him rise from his place out of the section heading towards a place behind the school  Threw himself on the grass sobbing like a lost child...

He hates The fact that he is a son of his father ..For a moment he thought ... that he  can configure a relationship of friendship ... but now he thinks that this relationship does not fit people like him ... for him ... to be invisible is a wish.

After all lessons ended And exit all pupils .Juni.. woke up from slumber And went to his class ; He carried his tools, then   Came out and heading towards the hospital   To vent to his mother about what happened to him . Then goes to work To come back again to his small house  And his psyche so tired

**************************************************************************************************************************

Days passed ... the atmosphere between the  four and Juni is too harsh  ... it is very painful ... painful to move away from them ... he loves them and thinks that because of and his father he lost a  wonderful friends

It just does not end here ... all of the school treated him bad ...And became nicknamed robber So .. there are a lot of groups that hurt him ... they broke the door of his closet ..And drawing on his desk ..Even the shoe sports its own soak in water lengthy to be crumbling ...

Despite this, he did not even think about telling the  administration ...He thinks it's his punishment and he has to  bear it.

The other four did not speak much longer, especially Kyu who still feel very sad ... He feels that he was betrayed ... he loved  Juni so much ... and also the case for the others ...they  feel deep sorrow ...

********************************************************************************************************************

One day ....Kyu and Mini were in the  Section arguing about the science lesson

.... And in the meantime juni entered  ,he  was very tired , has worked at length last night .And when he comes came close to his seat , one of the students carries his chair and throw it out ..

Juni stopped for a moment before went out and brought his chair from abroad amid the laughter of the students... and kyu and mini  were staring at him shaking from anger  

... But they did not to do anything about it because now ..juni is nothing for them  

Juni Edit his table and his chair and sat out Tools

He opens the Science book and began to solve the job he was not able to be resolved last night because of work ... and while he was immersed in his work.. another boy approached and he poured the juice on his book.

Juni got up quickly to not get wet  . And did not suffer the trouble of considering those who did it ...   Biting his lips to prevent the tears come down, but he will not be able to prospect more  Especially when another one  threw the towel to his face.

Tearfully and burst into tears ...  his  voice when he was crying shook the heart of each kyu and mini..

. But Minnie Could not resist when the students Surrounded hyung jun  and they are chanting

'' It's quicker to cry ... pick up a picture of him ...''

He got up from his place in the blink of an eye Entered the center of the pool

Kidnapped the phone of  one of them and consider him a fierce look'' school system prevents the use of mobile phones ... krochi??

, In my capacity as head of the department I prevent you from use it “

All the students take their place quickly ..

Minnie looked to the boy who poured the juice and the other who throw the towel and commanded them to come

'' It is our duty to maintain the cleanliness of the class ... Come hastened and cleaned that..''

Mini returned to his place .. all this and Juni did not raise his head ,but retained his hair to hide his face .. now he feels bad ...

Kyu  knows what is going on with his  friend ... He  also doesn’t  like what happened to Juni, but after all ,he can’t forgive him ... they have been betrayed ..Right ?

Juni was about to thank him if he didn’t say  (in my capacity as head of the department) ... and not as a friend, or at least he did not describe himself, but Juni understand that he means what he said  ..

*****************************************************************************************************************

The next day ... the students due to attend share sports

  But how to be attended by Juni and he had lost his Sports shoes

He went to his sport professor  and told him what had happened to him

The professor told him to wear his sport clothes and don’t participate in the share for today.

After some exercises .... The department split into two teams to play football... and since he was not involved in the quota he carries himself and sat down near the stadium and steeped in the thinking of the transaction amount, which must be supplied and at the same time he calculates his salary and how he has to keep more money ... he was mired in tought so he did not hear the sound of kyu

” hyuung juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun Pay attention!!!!!”

But it was too late .The ball hit the rear end of his head and fell unconscious ...The professor run  faster to him, followed by  a group of students, including Mini and Kyu who are looking at him a look of great concern .. Professor tried to wake him up, but he could not do so he  asked them to  wait while he carry  him to the nurse .

*****************************************************************************************************************

Juni was lying on one of the beds in the  room nursing mired in a deep sleep ... it was not serious, but Juni was too tired for this reason he lost consciousness from that such a strike. The Professor returned to the stadium so that reassures the others that Juni  just needs some rest and that's what made ​​warm smile above mini and kyu.

the nurse was taking  care of Juni when she gots a call from the administration ... and when she confirmed that Juni is in good condition .. she comes out of the hall nursing.

During her absence ..by coincidence saengi walk above the  room nursing hear someone whining he approached the door to make sure of the sound .. but he seems right.. Rang the door, but no one answers, knew that the nurse is not inside ... he opened the door and entered the room and his eyes are looking for the source of the sound suddenly he saw a familiar face .. Juni was lying on the bed whining  in his sleep ... Sangi slowly approached him and kneeling down beside him and cover him well until he  ..stop whining sighting lightly with a sad eyes.

'' Junah …what happened to him ... Why is he here??. Seems he feels pain ..''

  Saengi got up from his place when the nurse entered

'' Ah young saeng ssi... what are you doing here?''

'' uh aniyohasseyo  ... in fact ... I heard a voice of whining from the room so I entered... and I learned that you are absent ...''

'' hyung jun was groaning? .. Maybe he saw a nightmare..”

'' Maybe ... but what happened to him ... ?”

'' He  has  nothing serious, injured in the share of the sport, but a simple hit made ​​him lose consciousness ... This is because his  body is very exhausting ... he needs a little comfort ... after he wakes up he would be okay''

'' uh ... So thank you .. Please take care of him ..”

Saengi came out of the room turned to complete his mission in the student council ..

“ Hyung Jun… I will give you some time.. I am still waiting for you to return the legacy.. If you don’t I will have a talk with.. I don’t know why.. But.. I feel like we didn’t give you time to defense yourself even if you admit ..why do you make me feel like that towards you ..?..”