chapter * 3 *

together ..always

 

I have to go to work , if the headmaster knew about my work , I will be fired  from the school , I should be careful .

 

hyung jun work as  server in pizzeria  , he must work to earn money for his own and for his ill mother .

after the work hyung jun go to the hospital to meet his mother , he stay with here for long time , narrate to his mother every thing passed with him in his day , and how much he missed here , he is tired  being alone all the time.   

the next day hyung jun enter his classroom , greeting his hyung smiling .

kyu jong turn to him at  the break “ hyug junah , you come with us ?”

”ani , I want eat alone hyung , gomawa”

 “  it’s because of jung min ... you don’t want to be with us “ .

hyung jun got up from his seat “ any hyung , I just didn’t feel good eating with others” .

____________ kyu jong POV____________

young seang hyung is rolling his eyes , I gess he search for hyung jun “ where is the cute boy ?” young seang finally spok

I answerd with anger look at jung min

“ he told that he will eat alone , and I know the reason very well” ,

hyun joong look at him with confused look” what did you do jung min huh ? “

, jung min seat in the floor , “ why , what ? it Is because of what I said to him yesterday ?..”

“ what did you say jung min ?”

I answered young saeng hyung question rapidly “ he told him to not come here the time he want “

hyun joong  hyung look at him with anger “ I invited him yesterday , and because of you , he break my invitation , babo ..”

“hyung , we are not friend yet , we don’t know him well , why must we invite him to eat with us every day ?” jung min whisper .

  “ stop this right now , if he feel good to eat by himself then let him do what he like , and then jung min is alright , we don’t know him well , then start eating “

I agree with young saeng hyng  , but to be honest , I feel some sad against him , I feel that he loved to be with us.. yesterday he was so happy .. he was smiling warmly...  , after all he don’t have friends .but if he told me that he feel good alone , then it is alright .

_______________end of POV________________

 weeks passed , the relation between the three is  ameliorate , they speak much to each other , they laugh together , but still don’t eat together , but that don’t make a problem in there   relationship  , hyung jun feel happy to be near of them , even when he meet  hyun joong and young saeng , they treat him very well ,all the four start loving him , they love his cuteness and his childish  thought .

the four of them consider hung jun as a frind ... all the four keep inviting him to eat with them .. but he refuse every time .. saying that he feel ease eating alon and that he don't want to perturbe them .. 

one day , when they are at classroom , the teacher was explaining the lesson , the silence covering the atmospher , suddenly a stomach growl was heard , all the students turn to the direction of the sound , it was from hyung jun , they all laughed at him exept his two friend , hyung jun lay his face at the table shyly , when someone yelled at him “yah , be sure to eat well  , then you will not perturbe us any more “ , another added’ yes , the new, I saw you all the break seating in your place without eating , are you making  a diet “ . all of them start laughing more and more , when the teacher stop them and return  to the lesson , jung min look at hyung jun who was still lying his face at the table , noticing his boddy go up and down ,  he know that hyung jun is crying , kyu jong turn to the crying boy , grape his hand and pulled him out , the teacher was surprised by his action , and jung min knew that this will happen , because he knew his friend  more then anyone.

_________________hyung jun POV________________

I am pulled away for the second time , but now is not jung min hyung  , he is kyu jong hyung , he is grapping my hand and walking rapidly ,  I can see the anger in his eyes , he didn’t make contact with me yet ,. me I can’t talk , I want to stop him but he is stronger than me , my tears couldn’t stop rolling in my cheeks , as my voice in full of sobbing . after moment of walk , we meet with hyun joong hyung , he was surprised to see us in the middle of the lesson out of the classroom , to be honest he was surprised the most when he saw our faces expression .

“ what is happened , kyu jongah , why are you so angry like that , and … you hyung jun why are you crying ? “ hyung was worried  , I can’t answered him , I can’t  … 

“ happy to see you hyung , you have free time right now didn’t you ?” kyu jang said with soft voice , hyun joong hyung nodded. kyu jong smil at him

“ please hyung , take hyung jun with you somewhere , I will bring young saeng hyung and we will meet , then I will told you every thing” .

“ aiguisso , we will meet at the library  , you can find young saeng in the classroom now “ he give him a smil back , then take my hand and pulled me with him for another time , I was silent all the way , hyung was stopping some times to wipe my tears , he is kind , and I am thankful to have the chance of meeting him , and see the other face of my hyung , he is fond with me , and that make me happy .

we enter the library , then seat in a corner waiting for the others , I am still sobbing , but less than before , I notice hyun joong hyung eyes rolling at me , he want to know about the situation , but at the same time he wait for kyu jong hyung to make it clear , after some moments , we heard the two calling us , now they are in front of me , young saeng hyung run to me and put me in a long hug , how sweet to feel that someone worried about you , his arms are so warm that I can’t pull my self  away from him, I want this for more long .

at this time kyu jong hyung narrate to hyun joong hyung what was happened at the class . I hear young saeng hyung whispering at my ears

” hyung jun , what did lie at us saying that you eat alone? “. I was shoked by his question , he pull me away from the hug , I can see the tree  staring at me with confusion

“ I … I … idon’t want to be a   burden for you , sorry “

.all yelled at me “burden , what are talking about ?”

“ hyung junah! , can you tell me why aren’t you eating ?”( hyun joong)  , I put my hansd on my hips “ because … I … I “ I can ‘t told them , what I must tell them , that I’m working , my mother in the hospital , I have to reserve money for the operation of my mom, I ‘m taking one meal in the day , what , I can’t thought of something , and I won’t lie too ,  at this moment young saeng hyung save me

“ don’t press him hyun joongah , maybe he don’t want to tell us , I ‘m sure he has his reasons , kruchi hyung junah!!” . I node at him and make my eyes back to my hand , a moments passed with silence , after that kyu jong hyung break  the silence

“ hyung junah , young saeng hyung have something to you “ I raise my head , starring at the three , they are smiling  

young seang grape a box and near it to me “ take it , eat this “   . they are so kind with me , because I am happy , I can’t hold my tears .

“ hyungg junah !! , please stop crying “ youn saeng said “ do you want me to feed you ”

I nod smiling between tears , kyu jong approach me wiping my tears , I was eating happily  when jung min hyung enter running to  me

“ hyung junah !!! , kinchana , you feel good now huh ? “ jung ming hyung was worried about me ,

I smild at him “deh , kinchana , thankyu” .

he lay on the floor sighting “ don’t worry , I give the two of them lessons , they will not hurt you any more “ ,

“ gomawa hyung “ I said with a warm smil .

hyun joong hyung look angry , I near him “ hyung , are you still angry at me , chomal bianeh “ ,

 “ yes , I am”

“ what I have to do to accept my apologize ?” 

he smirk “ you have to make my wish true ,……. you must come eat with us every day , if you did this , I accept your apologize “.

this is my wish too , I noded smiling warmly I was so happy , i look to every one , the four are smiling back ,  jung min pull my head to his shoulder and whisper “ bianeh , hyung jun , for what I said to you in our first meeting , “ .