chapter * 13 *

together ..always

  

" No.. This is impossible ... I told him that it is very important to me ... We can not accuse him without proof "(kyu)

" But  I've seen him on the morning of the festival out of the room hidden from us and he was very confused "(kimo)
" Yes... Since that day he has changed his behavior toward us... "(saengi)
"I cannot believe this.."(kyu)
" kyunah !... why not ? .. In any case ... We do not know him  for a long time,”(mini)
" But... "(kyu)

 

"He is very vague... I can't understand him well... Since  we meet I have no doubt that he is hiding something from us," (sangi)
" Do you believe that he was hiding from us after  he stole  the legacy … this is the  reason for avoiding us  "(kyu)
" Why not  Kyu Jong.... And also .. He was impressed with it... "(kimo)
" Let us search again… enough nonsense .... "(kyu)

" Kyu Jong, why don’t accept the idea only ... Since when and is here safely , since he saw it ..it disappeared ... “(mini)
" But ... After everything we have done for him  ... he trait on us this way ... is regrettable,”(kyu)
" He fakes the innocent and childish behavior to attract us to  him.. "
" We have to talk to him  tomorrow ... we have to retrieve the inheritance  from him .. Or  kyu will be  in difficult problem "

Conversation was ended in this way... the Three accept the idea.. Did not accept it, but they were almost sure, all evidence shows that hyung Jun was a traitor...
Kyu jong  was conflicting ideas his mind, but a sense of doubt overcomes the trust given to Hyung Jun
As said Mini .. They do not know him  for a long time
And Saengi   also rightly… Hyung Jun is vague
Who  knows.. May he is a  Bad Boy disguising so nice face to win  what he wants.

The  Next morning  they departed to their school in Kimo’s  car... All of them are immersed in his thoughts...
Since morning, the four had not spoken to each other...They are getting ready to meet Juni ...
How will be react ... What would be his  answer ...No one knows, and all of them think their own way

Arrived at school and by chance they found Juni heading to school door ... Mini was  very angry no holds his nerves and headed toward him and he was stopped at a glance frightening..

" Kim Hyung Jun ... Let's talk "(mini)

Juni take a look of  fear at mini , is not that he feared him, but he feared that such a view means that he knew that he was the son of one of his father's debts. juni returned two steps backward and his heartbeats accelerated ... he wanted to answer, but fear held his tongue
Meanwhile, kyu save him

"Minah !.. Do not act in this way," and turn to juni with a cold expression” Hyung Jun... We want to talk with you, the  four of us... It is important, therefore, come with us," (kyu)
juni  look scared, but quickly lower head
" Now.. ?"(juni)
" You have to by lunch period... It is not likely to delay a lot."(kyu)

By This kyu ended his speech  and grasp the hand of Mini and dragged him

And returned to Saengi and Kimo and tell them of the date of the meeting

And separated four to their lines

.. Juni  stayed in his place  can not apply bad mobility and ideas in his mind

Along the lesson the three didn’t look at each other

juni was mired in deep thinking

"It seems that Jung min discover the matter  ... What I will do now ... Uh, he was very angry ... But ... this is not my fault... He's my father, who i have not seen him since a long time ago ... he may be thinking that I am hiding him ... ottokeeee ?"

Juni  jumped from his place when  the bell rings  .... Now is the time to meet with the four together ...do not possess anything based on it..

It is true that it is his father's mistake and he would bear the responsibility, including that he is his son...

But he was  saved again thanks to his Professor

" Kim Hyung Jun ... Please go to the contact room  and brought an orange file  .. I forgot it  there and I need it .. You will find me in  the director room "

“ deh..sunsanime “

 Juni rushed out and kyu and mini  follow him carefully, but were  afraid that he will escape them .. Therefore hastened to Kimo and Saengi and the four follow him to the contact room

Juni entered the room and search a little bit so the file found.And is breathing a sigh of relief because it Second Time he was saved, and He knows that he will not be saved  next time ...
He was about to get out of the room when mini opens the door and the four  entered the room.. then  Kimo closes it.

'' Kim Hyung Jun ... Are you thinking of escape''  (Minnie evil smile)

Juni looked to the four   And visible manifestations of anger on them

   Stood some steps backwards and inadvertently pressed the play button

'' Hyung ... I admit I made ​​a mistake…I…I..!!”(juni)

'' Recognize your fault now … delayed...'' (kimo)

'' I mean, I did not ... I mean ... I was so scared ... sorry ... chomal Chusowameda'' (juni)

'' Hyung Jun ... We do not need your apologize  now .. Just return it'' (kyu)

'' But Hyung ... my circumstances do not allow me to return him now ..'' (juni)

'' Why not ...”(saengi)

'' This is because I do not have enough money for it ...'' (juni)

'' Do not try to make yourself innocent .... Now only return it..'' (saengi)

'' Return it  and we will not be forced to punish you  Kim Hyung Jun uh ... I feel remorse because I made you a friend '' (mini)

'' I saw you come out of the room confounded  .. Since that day you have avoided us.  But you are now trying to synthesize innocence .. will not be fooled again''(kimo)

Juni stayed silent ..  What should he say in such a situation...   In any case, he has grown accustomed to carrying his father's mistakes.

At this moment Saengi noted that the contact was on ...

Hastened and cut it   Then he turned to the others

'' Hey friends ... all of the school heard  our talk ..the Contact was on ...''(saengi)

Surprised everyone But not as Juni, who fell on his knees and tears come down from his eyes

.. And suddenly their professor entered  with the  Director

'' What are you doing here  .. You cause a lot of confusion in the school.. Hyung Jun give me the file and all of you get out quickly ''

Juni stand up and when  he  approached the door He  shocked by  mini’s words

'' Kim Hyung Jun ... the accident was not your fault .. it is our fault because we  made ​​of underhand like you a friend to us ... You do not deserve what we have done for you .. If at all.. I feel comfortable that I knew you on your truth before Deceiving more represent you''

Juni turned around to him. Then gave an overview of the four

'' Very bad hyungdeul...''

**********************************************************

can i have some comments ..please T.T