chapter * 10 *

together ..always

"nona ! .... I'm really sorry " (Juni surprising voice)
" But what happened here " (responsible)
" Hyung Junah! ... What you were trying to do?" (Mini)
" I was trying to  make some cake by myself " (juni  said voice)
"Has caused a problem as soon as you enter the kitchen again " (Kimo)
" I'm sorry " (Juni)

"I want some candy, but I think that all charred now " (Mini)
" Don’t be sad hyung jun I will  manufacture the amount required of candy, Don't worry " (responsible)
"I am sorry... And thank you Nona" (Juni smiles)

 " Your friends were looking for you.. You can go now" (responsible smiling in turn)
" Well... aniyo nona ..gomawa" (Juni)

**************************************************************************

“you were  Looking For Me? Wee? " (Juni)

" In fact  is not I that I miss you, but I was hungry and want some candy . But... you... ash" (Mini)
"Well, ok ... As we finished all of our work ... We can go out and buy some food. (saengi)
" I am ok " (Kimo)
", uh, Hyung Jun, we will meet in the house after tomorrow, do you want to participate? " (kyu)
" can I? " (Juni)
" Of course, you can... must come we will enjoy " (Mini)
" Hyung Junah .... be sure to come," (Saengi)
" yes  Hyung .... I will do " (Juni )
" And now let's go to the restaurant " (Mini)

*******Day to Go to the house meetings*************
The Four Friends were waiting in front of the school for the youngest boy to go with them to the house, , and here is the Juni coming running to his friends, who received him with smiling faces.

"I am sorry for the delay, but Nona was keen to provide some advice on the day tomorrow ( " (Juni)
" It’s ok.. We didn’t wait for a long time..let’s go now " (Kimo)
Walking toward a car five large
" Wow the  car is very beautiful.... " (Juni)
" This vehicle is owned by the family of Jung min, as you know my car will not suffice to five of us " (Kimo)
" Let's go quickly to not delay in preparing dinner " (saengi)

Everyone arrived  home, talking to each other.
" Jung min will not eat the dinner early today " (Kimo)
" Why me  especially? ' (Mini with surprise)
" Why Hyung… did he do something wrong and you want to  punish him? " (kyu)
" Ask Hyung Jun… he will tell you  " (Kimo points to mini room)
" Uh, me? .... What? "( Juni )
" What is there Hyung junah ... ? " (Mini angrily)

" hyung, uh, you mean the catastrophe in his room " (Juni holding his laugh)
" And who allowed you to enter my room? " (Mini Flagrant in the face of Juni)
" I'm sorry ... I did not mean ... " (Juni fear)
"Do not cry, jung min.., Is me who invite him in  " (Kimo)
" Hyung ... Why shaming me in front of  others always? " (Mini)

" Hyung Jun is  one of us now ... Don't worry " (Kimo smiles, putting his hand on juni’s shoulder )
" Hyung, gomawa, " (Johnny smiles in turn)
" Well stop the brawl immediately... Jung min… Clean your room quickly.. Kyu  please help me in the preparation of the dinner... Kim Order widgets we have brought " (saengi)

" I want to help also ... " (Juni )
" You don’t have to.. It’s your first time staying with us in our house.. There is some puppet in my room… you can play with them  " (saengi)
" ... Hyung Junah ... You must help me in cleaning the room, please ... " (mini )
" Mmm, you have to bear the punishment alone .. But… I will help you " (Juni)
" Uh, you really nicer than expected, let’s work now.. To complete early. (Mini clutched his hand)

Minjun finished the work  with difficulty, and joined the rest who were meeting at the dining table waiting for them.
They Enjoyed their  food and  had a funny talk, especially with the presence of Hyung Jun, who was shared by his childish ideas ...
After eating .. Kyu get up  and request  for everyone to follow him..while that holding  hyung jun  hands . Entered the small room in the apartment.

" Hyung Junah! ...for the  first time we uncover for someone our precious things  " (kyu)
" What do you mean? " (Juni)
"Long time passed since I enter the room.... It is a small room and we  put in it our special stuff . (Mini)
" uh ... I understood ... Great idea .....woooooow!!!" (Juni with admiration of things which he saw)

"This is the legacy of my family," (kyu  carrying a  black box inside gold disc is engraved with the special fee) "What do you think of it Junah,?”
" It..it.. Very nice... very, very... I am impressed by this... (Juni and with shining eyes,)
" Uh... I think that …junah greatly impressed by the legacy of your family " (Kimo)
" Jung min what this list here, is it important? " (sangi)
" Uh... This is a list of the names of the Mortgagor of my father ... " (Mini)
" And what this mark on some of the names " (Kimo)
"It is a sign of the Deceased... " (Mini)

Kimo began reading the names quickly, but stopped and asked everyone to play a game with him .. All agreed  except June, who did not respond and remained frozen in place

" Isn't that my father's name ... Maybe I am wrong ... may not hear well he was reading quickly  in any case "
" junah ..you don’t want to come…Palli " (kyu)
", uh, coming .... " (Juni)