chapter * 6 *

together ..always

'' ..hyuung ...palli ...we are late ''
hyung jun Got  to the sound of many of the stimuli when he gave a look at the time found that they were late in waking , seemed to try to wake Hyun Joong , but he was asleep too , used all ways but remained asleep and did not find another solution , but poured water on his face ,  hyun Joong woke up quickly surprised
'' Hyung sorry , but the time delay and h have long tried to wake you up , but you did not respond ..bianee T.T ''
'' Uh i was completely surprised , , I know that my sleep is very deep , i will change my clothes now .. what about you .. Are you ready ''
'' I'm ready ,i took the Sleepwear wth .. i will retune them to you after i wash them  ''
'' Uh, very annoying , leave it here i will use them to punish jung min  ''
'' annio Kinchana ''
'' Let's get out quickly .... I want to change ..go prepare  breakfast instead of waiting for me ''
'' Oh Well ''
hyung jun get out of the room ...Hyung Hyun Joong smiled behind him '' cute boy ''
Kimo wore clothes study and added a gray coat and went out of the room after he arranged his hair and went to the kitchen , he was still in their way some time to eat , but he was surprised when he saw
"hyung jun  What happened here? ''
hyung jun  jumped from his place when he heard the voice of Hyun Joong
'' Hyung ... I 've burned breakfast .. I am ... Choswoameda .. I'm really sorry ''
'' Uh machinééé ..  .. ''
'' i'm really soorry ...biaaaaaanéé..."
'' Stop it  and wipe your tears .i'm not angry . Let's  we buy something on the way to school we don't have time to prepare another breakfast..''

'' Uh gomawa Hyung , let me clean the kichen first ''
'' You do not , we don't  have time to... let go now ''
hyun joong hold hyung jun hand and took hum out of the house ...they arrived  to his car , hyun joong  pointed to hyung jun  to enter it  , and he began his crazy drive 
'' Hyung can you ease the speed  a little  ''
'' I can't ...we don't have that long time ''
hyung jun keep his  silence , but he feels that his heart will come out of his place at any moment the car's speed was very high , but he could not protest because he is the reason for theire delays  .
Kimo stopped in front of a shop and ask for two packets of chocolate and two packets of milk and two cans of juice with some sweet pancakes and returned to the car
'' hyung jun eat this when you arrive to your class, we lose  breakfast ..we should compensate energy ''
'' Oh thank you very much Hyung ''
'' Uh Don'tthank me , and work hard in the exam today ok  ''
'' I will do my best ''
Started the car again , began to feel nauseous because of the speed , but it seems that Hyun Joong enjoy  he was laughing every time seeing hyung jun  expressions of fear on his face , and finally arrived at the school and accidentally ..hyun joong stpped near kyu jong and young saeng  .

hyung jun come out of the car and run toward his hyungs eyes full of tears ...
'' ...hyung   .... ''  Hyung jun approached young saeng  and grabbed his hand as if he complains to him  , young saeng  smiled to him and put his hand on his head
'' Hyung jun , what 's wrong? hyun joong was bothering you  ? ''
'' I feel nauseous ... ''
Kyu Jong put his hand on the front Hyung jun  '' Are you sick? ''
hyung jun was about to answerd but Hyun Joong interrupted '' No, not sick , but i introced him ..some of my Torture ''
Both surprised and give hyung jun a pathetic look
'' then ..you did this in propose .. Why ? ''
'' hyun joongHyung , you're too harsh '' kyu jong approached hyung jun  and Rub his back '' I've tried this already, would be fine after a few time'''
young saeng  looked at Kimo in anger ''You are really not interested in, how he will perform well in the exam in this condition huh ''
'' Oh no Pay attention to it really , hyung jun  , I'm really sorry ''
'' You do not , you do not have to apologize ''

'' hyun joong is not interested in the affairs of others as usual '' ( Jung Min , putting a hand on the shoulder of kyu  and the other on juni )
The two jumped from their place '' Jong min you scared me .. '' ( Kyu )
'' I felt that you are a  ghost  Hyung '' ( Juni )
'' Hey, you flout me now"  ..turned his head to kimo ..jung min smirk " Hyun Joong really a bad person ,  can't you treat others gently ?"(mini)
'' No Hyung was pretty nice last night '' ( Juni )
'' What do you mean ...yesterday night ? '' ( saengi )
'' Ah , during our study yesterday , I felt tired and slept in the library, and since Hyung was not able to woke me up..he took me to the house of your meetings and We spent the night there together '' ( Juni )
'' you said, ..our home meetings?" ( Kew )
''   Has been very nice and he prepared the dinner ..we played together he Lent me nightwear and we share the bed, I've had a very enjoyable day "
'' I have enjoyed the company of Hyung John, though he cause little trouble''

'' Hyung bianéé >.<  and thank you for breakfast today ''

'' There is no need for it .. the bell ring Hurry up , Hyung jun  , if you take a good mark in the exam ..i will buy you a very beautiful gifts ...  ''
hyung jun  smiled and hugged him quickly  '' Thank you hyung , I will make my best ''