chapter * 7 *

together ..always

The three wonder of  how speed they approached each other  , Also said Kimo treats juni a very special way  , he didn’t treate one of them by this kindness, the way he treats Johnny really alien to them.

“kyu jong hyung ..jung min hyung .. we are late …Let's go quickly''

  The three looked to each other surprising  look

Then let the other two hyungs  and the three disappeared  to theire class .

  saengi put his hand on kimo  shoulder

'' Hyun Joong, since when you has become close to him?''

'' I don’t  know, but I feel very comfortable with him ... bola wee?''

'' me too I feel the same sense beside him .. still maintains his innocence''

'' That's what I like about it, is innocent and cute''

'' As his words very childish and is very sensitive''

'' Yes,he  have caused  trouble  in the kitchen today and he  has been crying because, I wish that you saw his expressions''

'' I've actually saw it , he have been tortured by you since few ''

'' Well, uh, hyung jun would be a reason for us  being late, let’s go''

both went to the class exchanging talk and the smile does not leavetheire lips.

In the meantime,the  three had arrived, the professor was a little late that  allowed jung min to open a conversation

'' Hyung Jun, do you understand the lesson from  Hyun Joong?''

'' yes ..he is a  wonderful teacher''

'' Hyung un, Did you sleep well, Hyun Joong didn”t bother you?'' (Kyu)

'' ani , I enjoyed his accompanied''

'' .. Are you two…., do you do something?'' (Mini weak voice)

'' We did a lot in order and has been fun, and hyung  was nice to me, I liked it '(smiling)

'' Do you mean you  ...?.'' (mini amazement)

Kyu understand what the intentof  Mini he  interrupted'' So what you think, O Baboo ... they enjoyed together and this is normal, do not you think strange things''

'' Strange things? ... Like what?'' (Jouni  innocently)

'' Uh Hyung Junah, forget it, 'He just thinks strangely''

Juni was surprised and a warm smile cover his face ..the two look at him  Wondering

'' What's wrong? , ...,'' (Mini)

'' Haven’t you noticed that Hyung, he called me Hyung Junah bot hyung jun “(juni)

'' Uh happy for this?'' (mini)

'' Of course;that mean we are closer than before *.*” (Johnny)

'' Of course we are closer, you are our friend, and since you visited the home of our meetings, it means that you have joined our group to'' (Kyu)

'' if that  please you, Iwill also call you  Hyung Junah  since toDay'' (mini)

'' Thank you jung min  Hyung'' \ (juni)

'' But only on one condition'' (mini)

'' What is it?''

'' Don’t  call me hyug , but Jung Min-only''...

'' But you're old than me ..and this …''

'' Just do as I told you''

'' Well as you  desire.. Jung Min ..'' (Juni rounded to Kyu)

'' Uh Hyung Junh,  call me  Hyung… like this you look very cute'' (kyu rubbing juni  hair)

In the meantime, the teacher entered and gave the exam papers, the three make their best on the exam, which was somewhat difficult.

After the exam kyu put his head on the and sigh

'' Oh I'm tired, I thought, I'm going to die'' (kyu)

'' Hyung, are you okay? '' (juni)

'' Uh, I filled the paper of exam  I don’t remember what I did , it was a little difficult, isn’t  it?''

'' yes it was difficult , and what about you Jung Min?''

'' I think I might get a goodmark, not a very difficult exam for me''

'' This is very cool,'' (Juniy turned toward kyu)'' Hyung, everything will be alright, still many opportunities ahead of us. I will be sad if you felt sad''

'' Thank you, Hyung Junah, for your interest, well… here I am smiled heh'' (kyu smiling warmly)

Jung min smile weakly '' stop this, professor arrived, come sit down “

The day ended ..The five met at the school gate Foreign , hyung jun Bade farewell to his friends andc walk faster to hospital after being freed with difficulty and with the help of Saengi and Kyu from the hands of Kimo who wanted to take him  a tour by his car , leaving Mini laughing from the actions of Hyun Joong .

Entered the hospital and met with the doctor ..( Kim Sung is the doctor in charge of his mother)

'' Hello sir , how's my mom ? ''

'' Ah hyu,g jun ssi hello  , your mother 's fine as long as you 're taking car about her, but in fact there is no improvement in her condition ''

'' Well , uh , can I see her  now ''

'' Of course you can .. after the end of your visite come to my office  ''

'' Why.. is it a bad thing ? ''

'' no..no… when you  comes  I will tell you  ''