chapter * 20 *

together ..always

Mini Contact his family to get a car after he told them would go on a short trip with his friends and this is what the others do ... everyone rode the car and Kimo took the driver place and Saengi beside him are Mini sat near Kyu and put his head on his friend's laps while he was relieving himself Kyu playing with his hair to make him feel comfortable ... passed about half an hour to get to the exact place ...

Down four of the car and Mini still resting his head on kyu’s shoulder...there was a small house .. The door was open so they enter, to see  an old man playing ancient game . ...

'' aniyohasseyo…Ajashi  .. Do you know a boy named  kim hyung jun  live here ... "(Saengi)

"abiyohasseyo  .. Kim Hyung Jun ... ehh you mean that handsome young teenager"

"Yes, Ajashi .. he lives here ... right?" (Kyu)

"Yes ... rented a room on the top floor ..."

"Thank you Ajashi ..."

They fasten to the room …. Knock on the door, but no one answers.. feel worried ; that's why they open the door by themselves.

"Junah ... Junah!!"(mini)

Unfortunately, the apartment was empty... looking around them carefully ... and found an ancient  bed and a small desk .. saengi capture a paper hanging on the wall near the bed he toke it  When he read the content ..

"Junah ... Dear poor boy"(saengi Tears in his eyes)

"Hyung what this paper?"(kyu)

"june written here some wishes ha want to do  with his parents when things return to normal ..."(saengi)

"..aaah .always make me feel bad ..hyung ..he is not here , will wait for him or go ?"(kyu)

At this moment they appeared the Adjassi

"chosonyo , but only now that I learned from my wife that Hyung Jun left this morning.. I was not here ...chosowamida"(adjashi)

"he Moved ... Where did he go?"(kimo)

"I do not know specifically, but according to my wife, he said he would go to his village"(adjashi)

"Uh ... I learned that this will happen.. quickly ... We have to go now."(saengi)

"Minnie ... Are you okay .. why you're sitting there."(ku)

"Uh ... I'm coming Kyu .."(mini)

"Do you need help."(kyu)

"Uh ... I'm fine " (mini was trying to hide something)

"We must hurry to catch him out there" (Kimo)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

In the car

"hyung jongh..you  did not forget anything ... right??"(saengi)

"I don’t  .. I called the doctor and got the title... and bought supplies for the trip.. I do not think that something minus"(kimo)

"Minah ... Are you okay now ..you do not feel dizzy?"(saengi)

"No ... I'm fine hyung ... I feel just a bit tired"(mini)

"So rest in the rear of the car ... when we get here we will wake you up"(kimo)

"Thank you hyung ..."(mini)

Mini lay in the rear and tote the thing that he found in the home of Juni in his hands ...

  kyu approached
"Minah ... What’s in your hand " surprised Minnie and dropped the thing out of his hand .. Tried to catch it, but kyu was the fastest.. "Kyunah... I found it in the home of hyung jun  .."

"It's a dairy .... Probably forgot to take it with him.. Do you want to take a look at" (Kyu and is waiting for a positive answer from Mini)"

"I do not think this of morals, but I actually feel some curiosity .."(mini)

"Well, let's not tell hyungdeul  ;arachi ..."(kyu)

Mini smirk .And kyu too.. He took a deep breath before opening a random page

******************** juni’s dairy ***********************

Condition: Good

**Today I went to school late ... because  I stayed up all night next to my mother .. doctor said she was not okay .. But I feel happy ... and I feel a bit bad ... I have made ​​Hyungdeul worry... I'm happy for their interest ... no one cares for me before .. ... I just want to be closer to them more and more, but is this possible?**

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

After the end of what has been written on the page that day ... Kyu look at  Mini, who did not depart his eyes from the memo ... He sighed a long sigh and returned to dim after reading the heart of several pages

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Status: Happy

**I have returned to work since a few Aaaah... I feel very, very tired... but must  write what happened today in the share of the sport ... We were playing football when  hitting one of my feet to the ground ... really still hurts .. But I did not feel anything at the time, kyu hyung fastest the nurse ... and jung mini Scolded the boy, who was the reason for my fall before joying us ... and when we met hyun joong hyung and young saeng hyung  ..Concern  appeared on their faces, and hurry to check on me  ... and bought me a lot chocolate ... I'm really very happy ... I really love Hyungdekl much ... I hope that I can keep them**

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Status: Depressed

Yesterday, I spent my time with my friends ... Kyu Hyung told me that I became one of them ... and I'm sorry ... but this morning I learned that my father Owes jung min’s father... I..I  ... what should I do .. I am really puzzled Today ... in the festival .. the four won first places ... When I heard the news I wanted to jump on them of joy .. but I did not ... I think that the best solution is to stay away from them ... I have been associated with them and forget who I am ... I'm Kim Hyung jun ,Kim Hyung Chan’s son ... son of the man who owes three businessmen ... if jung min will know about this he will hate me  ... I do not want it ... I do not want .. because I loved him .... and I love Kyu Hyung too much ... and Saengi and Kimo Hyung, love them ... I love them all to the point of death ... just in avogid them actually kill me but what can I do ... Hyungdol .. . Bianeh”

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Kyu raise his face to Mini wuth seen shocking look

"Minah , he was avoiding us for .., ... It was for this reason ..."

"So Kyunah. ... His father, one of them ... darn... I can not think smoothly now .."

"Finally, I understand the whole thing... he thought that we will treat him badly..."

Kyu looked to Minnie again, but it was hidden his face in his hands ... so did not want to speak more than just turned the page that followed, but did not find only one word

 "sorry Hyongdol" and in the paper, followed by

"Hyongdol ... I really love you , But why did you do this to me "

The rest of the papers are filled with words indicate depression such as: feel pain | I'm sad | I feel tired | I do not deserve to live in this world | I'm sorry | what I do not have the right feeling of happiness ..... and other hurtful words

Kyu  could not suppress his grief , he  burst into tears and he put his hand over his mouth so his voice does not come out the other two ... Mini  raised his head to the note carefully and tears falling from his eyes without his knowledge ..saengi  has turned his head because he felt that something is not  in place ... and saw the two in that case

"What ... dumb ...?"

"Hyung ... I am Bad ... I'm ... I'm ... I'm ... Ahi Ahi" (Kyu crying)

"Kyunah ... What happens??" saengi look down and saw Kyu clutching the note strongly .. Got up from his place and took it from him and began to turn the pages

"Andwe..OH NO!! ​​.... Is this the reason behind it ... we have  misunderstanding ..." and after that saw the pages tagged Juni dismal condition, which was experienced by absences

"Did he suffer all this pain ... what we were doing ..."

"Hyung ... Do you think he will forgive us after all that has passed through ... Do you think he will forgive me ... because of me  ...he was avoiding us  ... and we just thought he was a thief ... why I have to be the source of his pain …ottoke  ... "

"mina!..stop.. and all of you ..Shikero.. I don’t want to hear any voice right now … Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah ... How I hate myself right now ... I do not like this feeling .." (Kimo who heard everything)

"Junah is gone ... and left us  with the sense of regret ... we deserve this " (Kyu)

"We will ask forgiveness ... and help him , we will do anything for him .." (Kimo)

"Ok ..." (Saengi)

Silence and everyone continued on their way towards the village ... in the hope that they find Juni there... they all want Juni next to them and rather hey  want to be next to him ....