chapter * 19 *

together ..always

'' What he meant by that??? ... Where did he go?'' (Kyu)

'' He did not fully recover .. this boy “(doctor)

'' Let's looking for him ... doctor .. Thanks for taking care about jun and us ..we're going now ...'' (Kimo)

'' Well ... I hope that you find him “(doctor)

The three run out... and when they came to the car saengi stopped

'' I'll go to school and look for him there ... and you.. thought in places he can go to ... I am going ... we meet at home after two hours''

'' Well ... So we agreed Hyung ... I'll go to the gas station .. maybe find one there knows something about him ..''

'' So I'm going to the house first, and I'll tell Minah and go to search for him together ...''

The three parted to search for Junah ... can not hide the feelings of fear and anxiety ... saengii was strongly sweats and ;Kimo under hits his forehead with his hands , kyu was trembling so that he could not  run regularly

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Kyu arrived at the station ... he sped to a single young people working there

"Aniyohasseyo... Do you know the handsome boy who works here ... Kim Hyung Jun .. we are about the same age .. "

"Kim Hyung Jun ... uh ... the little worker  ..  I know that he works at night here, but not for a long time ..he did not come to work two days ago,"

"Uh .. I know ... but unless you know where can I find now''

"He has two other jobs... He works in a flower shop in the morning"

"Flowers? ... Where is this shop ...''

"Oh I do not know exactly ... I'm sorry"

"I ... Gomawa for your help ... I'll go now."

Kyu continue his search "Junah ... why do this to us .. Why escaped from the hospital ... don’t you know that we will worry about you?  ... I feel that I'm going to die ... I beg you to show yourself ... ... I hope that you will be fine ... kept yourself good until we find you” ... "

Kyu arrived to the shop after the required over many of the shops

'' Ajoma ... but you know where can I find ...?? "

"Uh ... that boy since his absence from the shop I  lost my clients .. I do not know anything about him .. sorry "

"you don’t have to Ajoma ... Thank you."

Fatigue Kyu sat in one of the park benches ... "Uh ... I'm so tired where you can be naughty ... even pizza shop workers do not know anything about him ... uh ... I am going to be crazy because of him .. I hope that the  others may have found him .. . "

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

"Juunaaahh!! ... Are you here?? .. Please Junah ... Show ... Do not make me very worried about you ... Junaaaaaaaaaah"

Saengi  was yelling in the corridors of the school.. search in all the places .. so he climbed the roof and stayed there for a moment , remembering the time that they shared with their little friend  ... they were happy..the five ... without knowing  he smiles as he recalls how he was feeding juni who  seemed very cute to him  ... remember how Kimo pulled his cheeks and how Kyu cleaning his clothes after eating .. and also .. and the ridiculous Scrimmage between him and mini .. but discern reality and returned to wear a the mask of  Anxiety”

'' Junah ... for the first time ... I feel .... I miss you so much ... I beg you to  just show us yourself  and assured us ... we just want to see you .. I do not care that you hate... Junah .. What  are you doing  to us now ...''

Saengi Search across the school, but without news , So his mind came up with a good idea ... He went to the Student Council and searching  between the files for juni’s file ..he found it and search for his address in Seoul ... scored the title and decided to back to home ...

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Kyu  phone rang while he was resting in the garden ..

'' yobsseyo  ... Hyung ... any news?”

'' Kyunah  ... I could not do anything ..i’m home  taking care of mini”

"Mini? ... what with him?"

"He has fever ... I think that you don’t have  nothing new,time over  ... So Come Home, Bring some medicine ... I'll call saengi"

"Arasso Hyung ... Take care of him well until we return"

Kyo got up and quickly to the pharmacy and bought medicine then returned home ... and when he opened the door he found Mini in front of the door and Kimo holding him

"Minah ... what are you doing here ...you have to rest in your  bed"

"I've told him this, but he does not listen to me"

"Junah ... Junah ... you didn’t  find him yet?."

"why did you tell him Hyung ..."

"I did not tell him, but he was listening  to my conversation with saengi"

"Minah ... don’t worry .. we'll find him soon .. you should rest now."

"Junah ... let me look for him ..."

"Munah ... You are actually hallucinate now ... .. faster go to bed .. Let's wait Saengi Hyung .. and then we will think about this problem"

Mini head down and left and Kimo Kyu follow him to his room ... and put him on his bed ...

"I will cook some soup for you  ... should gain a little before going to sleep"

"... and drink your medicine and rest awhile"

Mini didn’t complain  ... and before kyu  goes out of the room he heard mini

"Junah ... I do not want that lost him twice .."

"ara ... ara ... rest a little  now and we will have talk after ..." (kyu in a whisper)

Kyu went to the living room and sat down on the couch and put his hands on his face .. after taking the soup to mini kimo enjoys him ... After a short period  , saengi come and after checking  mini’s condition ..He  too enjoy his friends in the living room  .

"don’t worry ... I think I reached the end of the thread"

"What do you mean hyung" (kyu)

"I got the address of his home in Seoul ...let’s search for him there.. the sooner the better " (saengi)

"You are wonderful  saengi  ... how didn’t I think of it before," (Kimo)

"It is important that we go in as soon as possible ... " (Saengi)

"And if we don’t find him there?" (Kyu)

"That this happened .. we will have to discover where his village and search him there too ..." (Saengi)

"Well ... Shall we go now" (Kimo)

"I will go with you  .." (mini and  hardly drags himself to the living room)

"Minah ... you do not have to .. You are very sick ... hyungdeul will go .. if they found him ,they  will call us, huh"(kyu)

“ maja kyunah..mini you can’t go in this case .. do not worry we will call you "(kimo)

"No ... I want to help in the search for him ... I want to see him strongly"(mini)

"Well ... go with us."(saengi)

"Hyung???"(kyu)

"'ll Take care of him well , so you do have to worry ... but  let’s go in a big car"(saengi)

"why a big car?"(kimo)

"We have to prepare ourselves in case we did not find in Seoul .. will not go back home .. we will go straight to his village"(saengi)

"And do you have information about it" (kyu)

"I think that the doctor Kim Sung knows the name of the village .. So I'll call him and ask him"(kimo)

"Hyung ... What about school" (kyu)

"Let this matter to Kimo, will take care about it ..." (Saengi)

"When are we going to his house??" (Mini)

"Let ‘s go, now ..."(saengi)