chapter * 17 *

together ..always

they are looking for the room with grave concern ... until they found it  ... their  heart beats accelerated... Mini came to open the door with shaking hands ... but encourage and open the door of the room ... the four entered the room and was surprised to  see Juni lying on the bed unconscious with the VI in his arm... stayed there  motionless ... until they heard a voice from behind ...

'' Anyohasseyo ... Are you hyung jun friends??''

'' His friends ..??'' (kyu squelched)

'' Yes ... We are his friends ... Are you the doctor who called me ?..''(kimo)

'' So you are Hyun Joong ssi..''(doctor)

'' deh , he is me , anniyoasseyo”(kimo)

'' Sir ... what happened to junah !! ... why he is lying here. Why he  is unconscious???'' (Mini interrupting Kimo)

'' Do not worry ... sir ... please, follow me into the office and I will explain everything to you ..''(doctor)

'' ... Kmsamida .. Let's go''(saengi)

Followed by four to his office ... but not one of them feel comfortable, but they are all curious ... What made ​​Juni be in this case?? ...

Everyone entered the office took a seat ,waiting for his explanation

'' First I will introduce myself  , I’m Kim Sung ... the doctor on the status of hyung jun mother”(doctor)

'' His mother ... Are you saying that his mother is sick ..??'' (Saengi)

'' ... From apparent that you do not know anything about hyung jun  ... that his mother was in coma two years ago ..''(doctor)

'' We did not know this before ... hyung jun  was very vague …doctor ... that you know anything about  hyung jun ... I beg you let us know ...''(saengi)

'' Well, uh ... in fact.., I know everything about him .. but that he did not want to tell you ..than .. .. AAH.''(doctor)

'' I beg you sir ... we want to help him ... tell us please''(kyu)

“ ah .. arrasso .. I will tell you what I know about him ..Well ... Hyung jung is the only child of his family ... he have  been living in one of the neighboring villages.. I thought I heard ... he is poor and his father a bad man ... scrounge some money to open a shop and start working, but wast all the money on alcohol and gambling and this is what led to the possession of a lot of debt payable ... fled from the house four years ago because the debtors were chasing him ...''(doctor)

'' Junaaah'' (kyu in a whisper)

'' Jun  lived two years with his mother, who had shared with her ​​father escaped suffering ... has left them bear the responsibility for his mistakes ... the debtors came to his house and punish him and his mpther  in their own way ... to tell them His father place .. thinking that they are  covering up the place of his father ... often times , he findshis mother drunk ... shall taking care of here, but she also emptied all her anger in hum  ... either or beat her harsh words ...''(doctor)

'' What is this ... they can’t  mercy a young boy like him ... What is this world we live in. ..'' (Saengi)

'' Hyung .... we did the same thing ...'' (Mini)

'' Stopped now ... it's not the right time ... Sir, please continue'' (Kimo)

'' Well .. two years ago ... got a message to his mother ... and that what she saw until it fell motionless ... hyung jun contact ambulance and brought  her  to this hospital ... Took charge of  her case ... since that day . Hyung  jun  has been visited her every weekend ... and has worked at length to get a house here in Seoul ... I think he got it last summer ...''

'' How was her condition since that day ...''(kyu)

'' she  was suffering from incurable disease so do a surgery necessitated her ... So Hyung jun was working this last days...''

'' it’s why i saw him at the gas station ... This explains everything ...'' (Kyu)

''the  process is estimated much ... we can help him with  money to pay it,'' (saengi)

'' uh .. about this .. it’s late now  ...''(doctor)

'' Sir, what do you mean??'' (Mini)

'' His mother died a few hours ago ....''(doctor)

Shocked everyone who heard the news ...

'' ...d- dead???'' (Kyu)

'' in fact ... a week ago her condition worsened ... and told him that he must provide enough money during the week ... but he could not do so ...''(doctor)

A long silence cover the atmosphere ..until jung min broke it

'' But what about juni ?”(mini)

'' Aaah really do not want to remember it ... his mother woke up  before she died and told him that  his father died two years ago ... and after this shocking news ...he got  shocked by  the cold hands of his mother, who died after some minutes... I can not describe his case  ...... acted brutally ... as he did not want to believe it ... he was  screaming and  crying  beating  his head with both hands .I was afraid that he will hurt himself  ... I asked the nurse to inject him with a calmer  ... and after that he calmed a bit ...  I carried his phone and  contacted the first number of his favorite .I do not think he has other than you. As I told you ... juni  lost both his parents in one day ...''(doctor)

'' When will he  wake up ...''(kimo)

'' Maybe wake up shortly after, but I'm not sure of his reaction ... So we leave him today in the hospital ... so make sure about his condition ''(doctor)

Silence prevailed the place ... just the sound of sighs …some tears..muffling …

And suddenly entered the nurse to the office

'' Sir ... the patient hyung jun is waking ...''

Everyone raise their head and looked to each other  and then to the doctor who referred them to accompany him to juni’s room ...

 

 

 

First, the doctor entered the room where juni was resting in seating position  ... hanging on the window near his bed ...

he looked to others as  they entered .making a slowly  movement ..saengi sat on his knees and put his hand on the hand of juni slowly

'' Junah .... Do you feel okay now ...??''

Juni turned around and looked at Saengi ... but his vision was weird ... his eyes were-free life .. without an answer he re-look at the window ...

Saengi looked to his friends ... who looked at him with sad expressions  .. kyu approached  him

'' Junah ... everything will be alright ..deh?.''

But juni has not seen him  even just stayed seen the window .. suddenly began some drops of rain hit the windshield

'' Rain ...'' (Juni faintly)

This time the doctor approached him '' Yes ... it's raining ...'' (doctor)

'' Soon will stop.. true??'' (Juni)

'' It's only a passing cloud” (the doctor and he looks out the window as well)

After a long silence ... Juni  turned his face and gave his view, this time on his hands

'' Junah .... Can we talk a little'' (Sangi)

'' Just get out of here ... I do not want to see you'' (Juni relieved himself from the grip of Saengi)

'' Junah ... this morning ... when we met and asked ...'' (mini) approaching  hyung jun’s  bed but stopped when he saw the expressions .. Juni has closed his eyes and put his hand firmly on his head

'' Hist ... I do not want to hear anything from you .. especially you Jung Min'' (Juni)

“Junaaaah Chbal'' ...'' (mini begging voice mixed wanting to cry)

'' Count me passing cloud passed and will not return ... As I have said previously I am a mistake you must remove it ... I'm at fault, I thought that I can trust to others ... I had to complete my life, like i does not exist ... and now get out of here '' (coldly large)

'' Hajima ... Junah'' (Kimo and he puts his hands over his ears)

'' doctor ... I feel suffocated , get them out of here ... you just ... delete me of your life ... I promise I will do the  same ... go Away from me ...'' (Juni coldly deeper)

'' Are ... You ... you hate our existence'' (kyu ..)

'' Just get out of here ..... I do not want to see one of you ... get ouuuuuuut ..!!!'' (Juni finally exploded and shouted for them)

'' I beg you Hyung Jun Calm down .... and I'm sorry but you can see now ... please do as he wants ..'' (the doctor and he put his hand on the hand of Juni trying to calm him down)

Saengigot up from his place and grabbed the hand of Mini, who was like an absence from the world ... and pointed to two other out ... everyone went out and left Juni crying in the arms of his pillow ...