The Call

'The' Universe

Yoseob was awakened by a flood of bright light from the window. He scrunched his nose and blinked a few times, trying to adjust his eyes from the darkness to the sudden brilliance of the morning sun. He felt a comfortable weight on his waist and found Doojoon’s hand encircling his body tightly while the elder’s face was just a millimeter away from his, eyes closed, looking peaceful and at ease. Yoseob smiled, he cupped Doojoon’s cheek and pecked him on the lips. 



Since the first night he had invaded Doojoon’s bed, Yoseob had never left. In fact, he had worked his way into Doojoon’s bedroom and Doojoon did not seem to mind at all. Relocating his toothbrush and towel to Doojoon’s bathroom, his clothes to Doojoon’s closet, his phone to Doojoon’s nightstand, and most of Yoseob’s possession was now making new home in Doojoon’s bedroom. Other than the black box. It stayed hidden in Yoseob’s own bedroom. 


It was a brief chaste kiss before Yoseob trailed his kisses downwards to the sensitive skin of Doojoon’s defined jaw and neck. Doojoon stirred, tightening his hold on Yoseob’s waist, and let out a grumpy moan from the kisses. He opened his eyes slowly, scrunched his face, and blinked a few times to adjust with the glaring light that filled the room. 


“Good morning to you, too,” Yoseob kissed Doojoon’s lips again, and grinned at him, looking up at the deliciously disheveled man. 


Doojoon was greeted with the best morning view of his life, Yoseob’s face glows from his seductive grin, his blonde hair was messy and tempting Doojoon to bury his fingers on the soft strands, his eyes twinkled with excitement and lust. Doojoon could him there and then if he did not know any better. The persistent kisses, soft , and occasional on Doojoon’s neck and collarbone did not help the poor man either.


“Yoseobah, don’t we have that morning breakfast or something with the other guys?” Doojoon grabbed the back of Yoseob’s head and pulled it back softly so that their gazes met, and Doojoon could see the hunger in Yoseob’s eyes and it was not for food.


Yoseob bit his lip and said in a small voice, “Why do you keep resisting?”


“Why are you always ?” Doojoon chuckled when he saw a slight blush on Yoseob’s cheeks, he had never seen Yoseob blush before and it was absolutely adorable.


“Do you hate me? Disgusted with me?” Yoseob stared intently into Doojoon’s brown orbs, waiting nervously for an answer, “You can always use condoms.” He never cared if anyone hated him or disgusted with him, he did not give a damn, but it was different with Doojoon. It was always different with Doojoon. 


Doojoon raised his eyebrows from Yoseob’s blunt remark, “Yoseobah, I am not going to you just because I am paying you. We sleep together, we cuddled, we kissed, we hugged. Aren’t those enough?”


“No.” 


Yoseob’s hand started to cup between Doojoon’s legs, lips crushing onto the elder’s, when they heard nioses outside the enormous bedroom. They immediately stopped and paid their full attention to the door. Yoseob’s eyes widened in fear, his hold on Doojoon’s upper arm tightened.


“What the – “ Doojoon rolled Yoseob off of him and walked towards the door, eyes cautious, “Yoseob, stay here. Do not move from the bed. Just stay here.” Yoseob nodded and gripped on the blanket.


Doojoon quietly opened the bedroom door and heard casual conversation from the kitchen, “Yah, Seungah, I told you not to help me in the kitchen.”Junhyung? And Hyunseung? “No – Seungah – stop – don’t, do not take that container, you just dropped one. You will disturb Doojoon and Yoseob.” Junhyung’s familiar nagging filled the quiet space.


“Yah, you are not working as his chef today, why do you need to be in the kitchen in his house? You can let Yoseob take out the food later.” Hyunseung took a seat in the kitchen dining table, stealing a piece of dumpling and stuffing it into his mouth.


“YAH ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO KILL US?” Doojoon’s voice boomed in the quiet air, but none of the guests were shocked. Hyungseung turned his head slowly to the kitchen’s entrance and smiled at the elder, “Good morning, Doojoonah,” while Junhyung gave him a nod of acknowledgement.


“Sleeping in today? Must be really wild last night.” Hyunseung gave Doojoon a suggestive wink.


“I really hope so,” came a voice behind Doojoon, “but no. Hi Hyunseung hyung, Junhyung hyung.” Yoseob walked past Doojoon to enter the kitchen, with his fluffy rabbit bedroom slippers and baby blue pajamas. 


Doojoon rolled his eyes and walked to take a seat beside Yoseob, “You guys scared the out of us. And Yoseob, didn’t I tell you to stay in the bedroom?” Yoseob just shrugged casually. “How did you get into my house?” Doojoon glared at Hyunseung who grinned brightly, “Yoseob’s birthday as your passcode. You are too easy, Doojoonah.” 


“Nah, he is not that easy. It’s actually really hard to get him to have with me,” Yoseob chimed in casually, putting a cabbage kimchi into his mouth.


Hyunseung eyes went wide, mouth gaped open and he hissed, “NO WAY ~~” Doojoon covered his face with his hands. It is useless to explain himself to the likes of Hyunseung, so he would save himself from the hassle of doing so. 


Yoseob skipped to the counter to help Junhyung bring the rest of the food to the table. Junhyung sat beside Hyunseung and closed the latter’s mouth with his hand, “Stop gaping.”


Doojoon snapped his face up, “Yah Jun-ah, why aren’t you in the kitchen? Who is in charge now? What will happen to my hotel?”


Hyunseung pushed Junhyung’s hand away, “He told you like a month ago that he will take a day off from your this-is-so-great-it’s-a-six-star-hotel kitchen. Be thankful he was behind your kitchen just now to prepare food for you.”


Doojoon nodded and mouthed an ‘O’, Junhyung continued, “My Sous-Chef is there so – “ 


Dongwoon and Kikwang burst from the front door and directly went to the kitchen, “Are we……late?” when they saw the food was all prepared on the table, and his four hyungs were ready in the kitchen table with their utensils. 


“How can everyone come into my house so easily?” Doojoon threw his up in the air while Kikwang said, “Yoseob’s birthday as your passcode.” And Doojoon let out a growl.


Hyunseung laughed loudly, “Dongwoonah, this is not a school and you are not late. Stop being such a student. Come here, you two.”


Dongwoon showed his silly grin and proceeded to sit with Kiwang beside him. He turned to Doojoon, “Hyung, I bought you some stamina booster. I think you might need these.” He looked at Yoseob, who raised his eyebrows, and the maknae wiggled his eyebrows at Doojoon. 


Doojoon let out a frustrated groan and buried his face in his palms, Yoseob let out a long frustrated sigh, Hyunseung and Junhyung let out a loud laugh, while Kikwang and Dongwoon looked at each other in confusion.


Breakfast with friends was absolutely amazing for Doojoon, not counting the awkward moment when Hyunseung filled Dongwoon and Kikwang with some details on Doojoon’s bedroom life. But Doojoon had no problem sharing his most private life to his friends because they share theirs with him too and it was only fair. 


Yoseob seemed to enjoy the company, he was laughing hysterically at Dongwoon’s lame jokes and Kikwang’s stupidity, he paid full attention to Hyunseung’s stories, and he was a bit too connected with Junhyung, and this sort of bothered Doojoon.


Doojoon was partly happy that Hyunseung barged in on them, because he did not want to Yoseob because he paid him, and he did not want Yoseob to feel obliged because he saved him – or paid him – or whatever reason. He wanted him warm and willing – he already was – but mentally, not physically. Not just some obligation, but because he wanted to. 


Doojoon was thrown back into reality when Yoseob’s phone rang. The younger ran to get his phone in the bedroom. 


“Hello.”


“Oh hi,” a familiar voice from the phone. Too familiar. “Hi, this is Daniel.”


Yoseob could even hear his smile from the phone, “How did you get my number?”


“Doojoonie hyung.” There, again with the smile. 


“What do you want?” Yoseob asked in a harsh voice.


“You.”


Yoseob hung his call up and shut his phone off.