The Beginning

'The' Universe

It was a hectic scene, lights dimly illuminating the dance floor, smoke went up to the ceiling blurring the sight of it, limbs tangling together, bodies smashing against each other, sweat dripping at the sides of made-up faces, clothes were slightly pulled up exposing tiny bits of skin here and there. 
 


And in the middle of it was a young blond boy, with a childishly chubby face, moving against a man with brown Justin- Bieber-look-alike hair. His back was pressed fully onto the man’s chest and his was grinding endlessly against the man’s crotch. His eyes were closed, head resting on the man’s shoulder, lips slightly parted, obviously enjoying whatever they were doing to one another. 



And Doojoon had been watching. 
 


Through the cracks of bodies on the dance floor, Doojoon had been watching the blond’s movements and expressions. He would be sure to ask Hyunseung later about him.
 


“That is Yang Yoseob.” 



Doojoon whipped his head to his right to see Hyunseung sitting on the bar stool next to him, he obviously read minds. Doojoon nodded and took a sip of his Whisky, feeling a comfortable burning sensation on his tongue and along his throat. Hyunseung still had his eyes on the grinding couple when a smile bloomed on his lips, “And the one being grinded is Yong Junhyung.”
 


Doojoon opened his mouth to object, but Hyunseung turned his head to meet Doojoon’s eyes and continued, “Please, you are dying to know the brunette who is grinding your blond. Don’t deny your curiosity,” a mischievous smile on Hyunseung’s lips, “and do not stare too much, it’s so obvious.”
 


Exactly after Hyunseung had told him that, Yoseob’s eyes darted and pierced through Doojoon’s. He was staring straight at Doojoon, while maintaining his movements against Junhyung. He hooked a hand behind him around Junhyung’s neck, pulling him downwards towards his exposed neck. Junhyung started nibbling on the sensitive flesh and Yoseob bit his lower lip in pleasure.
 


All of this while looking straight at Doojoon. 
 


“Gosh, he is such a tease,” Hyunseung chuckled in amusement and took Doojoon’s Whisky out of his hand, “Go get him, I’ll take care of Junhyung for you.” 



“Kikwang-ah,” Doojoon shouted to the bartender who was mixing drinks on the bar, “Save this space for me, I’ll be back in a while.” Kikwang nodded and winked at him before continuing his interrupted work.
 


Doojoon got up from his seat and walked towards Yoseob, not noticing a small smile on the blond’s lips. Hyunseung quickly moved in front of Doojoon and whispered to Junhyung’s ear. His movements slowed down and went to a complete halt. Unhooking the arm around his neck, Junhyung started to dance with Hyunseung, leaving Yoseob with a beautiful stranger named Yoon Doojoon. 
 


Doojoon s a strong arm on Yoseob’s waist, leaving no space in between their bodies. Yoseob chuckled and started moving his body rhythmically against Doojoon’s. He laced his fingers behind Doojoon’s neck and moved his body even closer to Doojoon’s. 
 


“So you know the boss?” Yoseob whispered in Doojoon’s ears. 
 


“Yeah. Hyunseung and I are childhood friends,” Doojoon whispered back.
 


“Sweet. Wanna go to the alley and have fun?” Yoseob said seductively in Doojoon’s ear, the shell, and slightly nibbling on Doojoon’s earring. Dirty promises coating his invitation. 
 


Without waiting for any answer, Yoseob released himself from Doojoon’s embrace and took a hold of Doojoon’s right hand. He intertwined their fingers and pulled Doojoon through the ocean of bodies to the alley by the back door.
 


Yoseob shoved Doojoon on the alley wall and took possession of his lips, hands roaming everywhere. Doojoon turned them around so that Yoseob was now pinned against the wall, with the older pressing their bodies together. 
 


Limbs tangling, breaths mingling, fingers intertwining, tongues dancing, bodies connecting, while Doojoon took Yoseob against the wall in the quiet and isolated alley. 
 

 

 


It lasted too long yet it was over too soon. 
 

 

 


Yoseob’s legs were still hooked on Doojoon’s waist and his hands on Doojoon’s neck, when the older pulled out a cheque from his discarded pants and gave it to Yoseob. He untangled his legs and hands from Doojoon and steadied himself on the ground. His knees were still slightly weak, and his kind of hurt, but a big smile appeared on his face.
 


He dressed himself first before helping Doojoon with his pants and shirt. After deeming that they were decent enough to go back inside, he took the cheque and pecked Doojoon’s lips lightly.
 


“I’m Yang Yoseob.” Yoseob offered a hand to Doojoon.
 


Doojoon took it and felt that it was the right fit for his own hand, “Yoon Doojoon.”
 


Yoseob chuckled slightly, “This is the first time for cheque, we should do this again sometime,” Yoseob said while walking backwards towards the entrance to the club. 
 


“Come on, Doojoon. Come in,” Yoseob disappeared behind the door into the crowded club. 
 


And Doojoon could not forget the twinkle in Yoseob’s eyes, the sunshine in his smile, and the sadness in his voice. It was all too perplexing for Doojoon, and his curiosity always got the better part of him.