The Proposal (2)

'The' Universe

It was a busy morning for Yoseob at the café, not because it was crowded with lots of customers, but because the whole place was already booked for a private event, so Yoseob needed to get everything perfect for the occasion. The glass door was closed; a standing sign was placed in front of the café, informing the hotel guests who might want to get a quick bite, that the café was closed for the day.



Yoseob was in the middle of arranging the fresh cakes inside the glass display when Doojoon strolled into the café, “Seobie.”



Yoseob looked up, a bright smile on his face, “Hi, Doojoonie. Are your guests coming soon?” Doojoon just stared at Yoseob quietly, following every movement that the younger made. 



“I hope your guests would love it here. I have prepared the cakes and everything else.” Yoseob grinned happily, “This is the first time the café was booked and I’m not sure if your guests would need anything more. Do you want to check what I have prepared? Do they need, I don’t know, special attention or something?” Yoseob walked to one of the tables and started cleaning the already shiny surface. 



“Stop it.” 



Yoseob turned his head towards Doojoon, “Huh, what?”



Doojoon frowned, his lips were pursed into a thin line, “I said stop it, Yoseobah. Stop this.”



Yoseob chuckled and continued wiping the table surface with all of his might, “I can’t stop this, everything has to be perfect for the occasion. Are Junhyung and Hyunseung coming? Oh, Kikwang and Dongwoon too? How many are coming?”



There was silence in the air, Doojoon stood in the middle of the café, “None.”



Yoseob was quiet, his expression hardened as he moved onto the next table to clean, furiously scrubbing the shiny surface, “I’ve told you to tone down that cockiness of yours.” Doojoon’s voice was clear and determined, “I need to talk to you but you keep avoiding me, because of customers, because you have work to do, because you don’t have time to talk to me. I have no choice but to book the whole place, Hyunseung knows the guy.” He sighed, “I just need to talk to you.” 



Yoseob whipped his head so quickly that Doojoon thought the younger would snap his head off, “What is there to talk about, Doojoonah?” He threw the cloth he had been using to clean the tables away on the floor, “Why won’t you leave me alone? Get a nice girlfriend, settle down, and get a better life!” Yoseob screamed at Doojoon, his hands were balled into tight fists, his face was red with fury, with exasperation. 



Doojoon shook his head, “Stop it, Yoseobah. Please stop.”



“I am stopping this! So stop appearing in front of me!” Yoseob kicked a table over and sat on the sofa near him, pressing both hands at the sides of his head.



“We started off on the wrong foot, we can start over – “



“Doojoonah, there is never a right foot to start off with me,” Yoseob looked up to Doojoon, voice soft, eyes red and wet, lips started to quiver, to tremble, “I am… ed up.”



Doojoon moved swiftly to the sofa Yoseob was sitting and knelt down in front of the younger. He removed Yoseob’s hands from the sides of his head and covered them with his own, transferring some of his warm heat to Yoseob’s freezing hands. He smiled to the younger, “Well, I am pretty ed up myself,” Yoseob’s eyes were searching, wild and confused, and Doojoon continued, “Together we would be one awesome ed up couple and we can just tell everyone who disapproves to themselves.” 



Doojoon grinned, “Don’t you think that’s a ing awesome plan for our future?” Yoseob stared into the depth of Doojoon’s eyes, searching, and he found nothing but sincerity and honesty. A tear trickled down Yoseob’s cheek and Doojoon thumbed it away, “Yang Yoseob, I ing love you. Not just because you are hot and ,” Doojoon smiled when Yoseob chuckled between his soft sobs, “But because you are also adventurous in bed. No, I’m kidding, wait – no, I actually mean that.” Yoseob laughed quietly, wiping away his tears with the back of his hand.



“No seriously, let me start over,” Doojoon cupped the younger’s face with both of his hands and stared intently into Yoseob’s black orbs, “Yang Yoseob, I love you and no matter what people say about you they can themselves, I don’t even give a . So come back and spend the rest of your life with me, I will take care of you for the rest of our lives.” 



Yoseob’s eyes softened, but tears kept streaming down to his chubby cheeks when he nodded softly. “Is that alright with you, Seobie?” Doojoon asked, a wide grin on his face. It was the first wide grin he had in the past two weeks, and his cheeks kind of hurt.



Yoseob nodded, a little harder this time, but his voice is still small, still soft, when he answered, “Yeah.”



That was the only word that Doojoon needed. One word that Doojoon needed to hear, a confirmation to his proposal to get Yoseob back into his life and never let him go ever again. A word so small, so common, so insignificant that the world may snicker at it, but it meant the whole world to Doojoon, especially when Yoseob was the one who uttered it.



“I missed you, Doojoonah,” Yoseob said in a gentle voice before covering Doojoon’s lips with his own. 






Yoseob rode Doojoon on the bed, moans and satisfied whines bounced off the walls of the hotel suite. It was frantic, it was urgent, as if they made love for the first time, having for the last time. Yoseob placed his palms on Doojoon’s sweaty chest, closing them into fists when Doojoon matched his rhythm and rocked upwards. The elder moved his hands that were steadying Yoseob’s hips to find the younger’s fisted hands, removing them from his chest and opened them to intertwine their fingers together, placing them at the sides of Doojoon’s head on the bed. 



He could feel Yoseob’s grip tightened as he was near and Doojoon continued ing upwards to fill up the younger, faster and harder. Yoseob convulsed with pleasure as he came, with Doojoon following not long after. He slumped on top of Doojoon, both warm and beyond satisfied. 
Yoseob woke up to find a comfortable weight on his waist; Doojoon’s hands securely wrapped around him, pressing his body close to the elder. He tried to unlock Doojoon’s hands gently from his waist, trying to free himself from the tight hug, lightly wiggling and squirming. 



But instead the hold tightened around him, “Where are you going?” Doojoon’s eyes are still closed, voice heavy with sleep, words slurring with exhaustion.



“I am going to the bathroom,” Yoseob answered, “I need to pee.”



Doojoon pulled him tighter into his embrace, “No you are not peeing. I am not falling to the same trap twice.”



Yoseob laughed, “Yah, I really need to pee, Doojoonie. I’m , I’m not going anywhere. I need to pee. Let me go, I’m so serious right now.” He wiggled his way off the tight hug but to no avail.



“No. You are staying here with me. You are not going anywhere.” Doojoon cracked his eyes open a little.



Yoseob leaned down and whispered into Doojoon’s ear softly, “I will never leave you.” He the older man’s ear lightly, “Because I love you.” 



Doojoon’s eyes shot open and he was in shock for a moment too long because Yoseob took that moment to struggle his way out of Doojoon’s embrace and slid off the bed to the bathroom. He laughed mockingly at Doojoon, “Hah! You er!” He wiggled his in mockery towards Doojoon before bolting off to the bathroom with boxers in his hands.



When Yoseob opened the bathroom door to get back to bed, he was shocked by a kneeling Doojoon just in front of the door. Yoseob jumped back a bit in surprise, “Holy , you scared me.” He clutched his chest lightly, trying to calm down his erratic heartbeats, “Doojoonah, what are you doing? Stand up, you look stupid.” Yoseob laughed and pulled Doojoon up by the arm, but he did not budge, instead he opened up a small black velvet box with a ring inside.



“Yang Yoseob, would you marry me?”



Yoseob’s eyes widened in disbelief, he took a step back as he pinched himself. Ow, it hurts, oh this is real. 



“Yang Yoseob, would you marry me and spend the rest of your life with me?”



Yoseob folded his arms in front of his chest, a mischievous smile on his lips, “Aren’t you supposed to get me another ring with engraving for our wedding?”



Doojoon looked up at Yoseob, first with incredulity, then it changed to a grin, a really wide and happy grin, and he laughed, “Yeah, hurry up and get dressed. I’m calling Seungho Hyung.”



Yoseob grinned back before he remembered something, “Oh , my café shift.”



Doojoon stood up and walked towards Yoseob, a hand s around the younger’s waist, pulling him closer, “Don’t worry about it. Hyunseung knows the guy.”