The Black Box

'The' Universe

Doojoon sat at the edge of the bed and slowly opened the black box on his lap. When Yoseob moved in, he said that it contained his valuables and Doojoon needed to know the things that Yoseob deemed important to him. This inquisitiveness was further heightened by the brief moment he caught the younger revealing its contents the other day.


Although Yoseob had strictly and clearly declared that opening the box was forbidden, Doojoon could not restrain his growing curiosity over the ball of sunshine. He needed to know more, understand more, to justify his attachment towards Yoseob. So here he was, uncovering Yoseob’s life stored in a black box.


Inside, there were a few banknotes, pictures of Yoseob and Junhyung (in the park, beside a river, younger versions of the two and a small group of children in front of an old but well-maintained house with a signage that read “Rainbow Orphanage” and Doojoon needed to know their relationship), pictures of Junhyung and Hyunseung, of Kikwang and Dongwoon, a silver necklace, condoms (Doojoon chuckled), amongst other bizarre things.


A smile bloomed on Doojoon’s lips when he saw pictures of him (sleeping soundly on the bed, reading the newspaper, brushing teeth, wearing shoes, and other candid shots) and he was absolutely unaware of these pictures being taken. His smile grew wider while his heart grew warmer. 


Doojoon rummaged deeper into the box, hoping to see more of Yoseob when he found the shiny object Yoseob was holding the other day. 



It was a ring.



And there was another picture stuffed carelessly at the bottom of the box, below the ring. 



A picture of a happy couple. 



Yoseob was there. 



With Daniel.



They sat side by side on the bench in a park, Yoseob’s head on Daniel shoulder, fingers intimately intertwined. Yoseob was beaming; the platinum band reflected the glow from his smile and Daniel’s eye smiles conveyed the overflowing affection. 



Daniel had the same ring on his finger.



Couple rings.



Doojoon flipped the photograph over and saw handwritten note, ‘Hyung, happiness is only real when shared with you.’ It was signed off with a ‘Your love forever, Daniel.’


He felt sick, he wanted to throw up. He cringed, sensing an anger, a fury he had never experienced, rising to his chest. Suffocating him, choking him alive. He tightened his fist, crumpling the picture in the process.


He would not share his Yoseob with anyone. Never. 


“Doo~~joo~~nieeee~~” came a playful sing song voice from the living room. Yoseob put his bags of groceries down and pranced around the enormous bungalow in search of Doojoon. 


“Doojoonie, I saw your car outside and your shoes in the rack, stop hiding – ah there you are,” Yoseob’s bright grin disappeared and his expressions stiffened when he saw the black box and its contents lying haphazardly on the bed. A ring on Doojoon’s right hand and a crumpled picture in his left. 


"What the fu – “ Yoseob ran to Doojoon, trying to snatch his belongings back from the elder. “I TOLD YOU TO NEVER OPEN THIS BOX! YOU JERK!" Doojoon tossed the ring and picture on the floor and caught both of Yoseob’s hand, slamming him roughly to the wall.


“What the is this?” Doojoon was staring daggers, looking like he could eat Yoseob alive and spat nothing out of him. 


“LET ME GO, YOU BASTARD!” Yoseob struggled against the hold, trying to free his captured hands at the sides of his head on the wall. 


“WHAT THE IS GOING ON?” Doojoon screamed at Yoseob, blinded by his own frustration. 


Yoseob stared back at Doojoon and spat his harsh words, voice low and threatening, “It is none of your business. My personal life is not in the deal.” With a sudden surge of strength, Yoseob kicked Doojoon in the stomach and when Doojoon doubled over, he ran towards the front door, attempting to flee. 


But Doojoon was stronger and undeniably faster. He caught Yoseob in the middle of his escape and shoved him to the wall in the foyer. He turned Yoseob to face him and the blond boy slapped him hard across the face, “DO NOT ING TOUCH ME!” 


To stop the physical attacks, Doojoon restrained both of Yoseob’s wrists on the wall with one hand and trapped the younger’s lower body with his, there was no way Yoseob could move under the pressure. Doojoon the blood away from his cracked lower lip.


Yoseob struggled to free himself, squirming and wriggling his way out, trashing his head from side to side, swearing profanities, but Doojoon did not budge an inch. Yoseob stopped his struggles and stared intensely at Doojoon, mouth slightly opened as he panted loudly. 


Yoseob’s eyes were wild. They were filled with rage, with wrath, a challenge to Doojoon. 


But more distinctly there were flooded with lust, raw and heated. Doojoon moved a step back and Yoseob pushed his hips away from the wall while his back stayed plastered on it, following Doojoon’s movement, closing the tiny gap separating their lower bodies and rubbed his between Doojoon’s legs. 


Yoseob was all right. 


Doojoon grabbed Yoseob’s jaw with his free hand and crushed Yoseob’s lips with his. 


A loud moan escaped Yoseob’s mouth when Doojoon pulled the younger’s jaw open, giving his tongue easier access. Their tongues met and swirled around one another before Yoseob bit down on Doojoon’s, laughing menacingly when Doojoon pulled it out with a soft grunt.


Doojoon s a strong arm on Yoseob waist and roughly yanked him up to create more friction with his groin. Yoseob wound his legs around Doojoon’s waist, grinding his growing need to Doojoon’s as he struggled to free his hands from the hold, with a totally different purpose. Doojoon let go of Yoseob’s hands and immediately they grasped Doojoon’s soft hair, pulling him in for another passionate kiss.


Yoseob arched his back when Doojoon trailed frantic kisses down his neck and body. The younger closed his eyes, his lower lip and bit it hard when the pleasure was too intense to bear. Another loud groan escaped his lips before he bit down on Doojoon’s shoulder to muffle his whimpers of pleasure. 


Belts unbuckled, clothes thrown haphazardly in the foyer, Doojoon pushed into the younger again and again, ing hard inside him. 


“,” Yoseob breathed out eloquently. His eyes are still closed, focusing on the pleasure running through every vein and muscle in his body. 


“Harder.”


Doojoon cupped Yoseob’s nape and whispered, “Open your eyes, look at me.” 


Yoseob obeyed, opening his eyes to meet Doojoon’s piercing gaze. “Yang Yoseob, remember this,” another hard into the younger, another loud beautiful noise from Yoseob’s lips, “you are Yoon Doojoon’s,” Doojoon rammed roughly into the younger, soft heels dug vigorously on Doojoon’s , pushing him deeper, “and no one else’s.” 


Doojoon’s possessiveness shot through Yoseob’s pleasure system as he came. No one ever claimed Yoseob the way Doojoon did, and Yoseob always craved to be claimed. 



To be owned. 



To be Yoon Doojoon’s. 



Screams of satisfaction echoed through the quiet bungalow as Doojoon followed. Yoseob rested his flushed cheek on Doojoon’s shoulder, sloppily kissing it, while Doojoon hugged the smaller boy tightly, nibbling on his exposed neck. 


Doojoon drew tiny circles on the smooth skin of Yoseob’s shoulder blade. Yoseob was sleeping on his stomach, head turned to the side. They continued their activities in the bedroom and Yoseob was exhausted.


Doojoon supported his head on one elbow, watching the younger sleep peacefully. His breathings were steady, ravished and swollen lips slightly parted, shoulders moving up and down rhythmically. Doojoon bent down towards the sleeping boy and started kissing his shoulder and lovebites-covered neck softly. 


Yoseob stirred and smiled lazily, voice hoarse from all the and screaming, “Hmmm, Doojoonie.” Doojoon smiled at him and rested his palm on Yoseob’s flushed cheek. They were gazing lovingly at each other for a long time, a comfortable silence between them, before Yoseob thumbed the swollen spot on Doojoon’s lower lip. 


“Are you okay?”


Doojoon shook his head, “No, kiss it better.”


Doojoon moved on top of Yoseob, covering the younger while Yoseob nibbled lightly on the injured lower lip, on the dry blood.


Doojoon concluded that they would talk, but later. They would talk later.


A smile on Doojoon’s face. It had been a long time since he felt this way, if he ever felt like this before. 


He felt complete.