The Opportunist

'The' Universe

Hyunseung was the owner of the club. Organizing sleepovers since he was 6 years old (Doojoon was one of the invites), locations of the parties started to change as he was older, so did the drinks and the level of decadence. 
 


At twelve, being too young to enter a club, he organized his own party in his spacious living room, it was booze back then, and Doojoon had always been one of the invites. At fifteen, the parties moved to his backyard, beside the pool. Alcoholic drinks with more than 30% of alcohol and girls and boys with too-few clothes were involved. As always, Doojoon was one of the invites. 
 


After entering legal age, Hyunseung went to parties more than he had gone to school. He had connections from all walks of life, and decided to skip college after finishing high school and opened up his own club. 
 


Now, it was a place to be seen at. And again, Doojoon was always welcomed. 
 


Hyunseung met Junhyung and Yoseob while mixing drinks at the bar (Kikwang suddenly called in sick and he had no one to cover for the shift), and decided that he liked both of them and wanted to be friends with them. Maybe he liked one of them too much and wanted to be more than friends with him. 
 


It was a complicated relationship between Junhyung and Yoseob, and Hyunseung made it more difficult when he was a little too involved with Yong Junhyung. Emotionally and physically. 
 


It was not as if they were in love and then lived happily ever after in a homely garden house in the suburbs. They both knew they liked one another, liking. And with liking, happily ever after was not even appropriate to be imagined. 
 


But Hyunseung did not follow the normal way of thinking and acting and responding to people. For him, happily ever after was surely within reach if he wanted it. Jang Hyunseung always got what he wanted. 
 


And so when his best friend, Yoon Doojoon had his eyes on the blond, Hyunseung saw opportunities and opportunities always came to Hyunseung and he never wasted any of them. He was not a selfish or mean person, he was just simply an opportunist.
 


He literally threw Doojoon to Yoseob and took Junhyung for himself. Who can resist the tall, handsome, dark-haired Yoon Doojoon? Absolutely not Yoseob. 
 


His heart rejoiced when Doojoon made a move towards Yoseob, he walked past Doojoon, positioned himself behind Junhyung and whispered, “Whatever you have started with Yoseob, end it with me.” Hyunseung the sensitive spot at the back of Junhyung’s ear.
 


Junhyung’s movements against Yoseob slowed down and stopped altogether. He unhooked Yoseob’s hand, turned around, and pulled Hyunseung close to him by the waist. Hyunseung rested his head on the crook of Junhyung’s neck, his hands went up to clutch at both of Junhyung’s shoulders, and a slight moan escaped his lips when Junhyung started to nibble on the sensitive skin at the base of his neck. 
 


Through the haze of smoke and pleasure, Hyunseung watched as Yoseob pulled Doojoon through the crowded club before he closed his eyes to the feeling of pure ecstasy. He smiled, the alley
 


Junhyung was the exact opposite of Yoseob, and Hyunseung liked it that way. Yoseob was cute and chatty, while Junhyung was so straightforward that he sounded brute and unfriendly. Yoseob did and said a lot of cute things, while Junhyung just needed a smile to look cute. Yoseob was easy going, while Junhyung was a bit more reserved. 
 


And Hyunseung liked it that way.
 


Hyunseung liked liking Junhyung. It had been a long time since he actually liked someone the way he liked Junhyung. He had someone to look forward too, to spend the lonely nights and wake up with in the morning, and what Hyunseung liked the most were the care and attention. 
 


Junhyung always cooked breakfast for Hyunseung after he spent the nights at Hyunseung’s luxurious apartment. When Hyunseung said they could order from housekeeping, Junhyung just shrugged, “I am used to making breakfast for Yoseob, so it’s not a bother at all.” 
 


Hyunseung was not jealous, mind you, he was curious. Curious of the relationship the two shared with one another, why the affection, the bond between the two, the understanding. And Hyunseung most definitely wanted to know.