EXO M + SHINee

Frozen Heart [editing]


  Urban Zakapa – I Still Believe


 

“Umm –” Hesitation slipped her lips before she stared at Xiu Min who snapped his head up at the sound of her voice. Se Kyung pressed her lips in a firm line slightly in a guilt. “Aren’t you bored?” Her orbs traveled for his reaction, expecting a cold answer to rolled out from his tongue, which was rarely being used.

Xiu Min’s eyebrows knitted in confusion as he shook his head lightly. “Do you want to have a walk around?” Spinning around from the large television which hung on the wall, just above the broad wooden table, Xiu Min’s eyes plastered at Se Kyung’s face which will never completed with a guilt to be written on all over her face. “You see, guilt would never take you anywhere.” He pointed at her face from afar before he took several steps forward, approaching Se Kyung who sat comfortably at the bed.

A small chuckle escaped her pale lips as she closed her eyes momentarily. “Sorry. I just don’t want to be a burden.” Her fingers reached for the ends of her long jet black hair as she smiled. “Should we go out for a small walk? I’m quite – bored.” A sheepish smile crept on the corner of her lips when Xiu Min threw her his usual blank reaction.

“Sure.” Curtly, he replied before he stretched out his hands to help her with getting up. The warmth of her body swam into his palms as he placed it around her wrist, and waist. Xiu Min watched her moved and unconsciously gulped at the contact. Sure, he had embraced her before – but that embrace came in coldness, not warmth like the simple contact this. It was weird. It felt strange. He wondered why he hadn’t felt like this when he hugged her once before. Was it because he was too emotional? Or was this feeling temporary? Did it happened just because he hadn’t met females for ages? No matter how much Xiu Min tried to figure the right path of the maze, he would always preferred the wrong route rather than the accurate one which would be discovered with just a simple touch.

Tilting her head up, Se Kyung tapped Xiu Min’s forearm as both of them were standing in front of the door. Her gaze met his hands which were glued at her waist and shoulder from behind although she had assured him that she can walk by herself. Did he not hear what I’ve just said? “Xiu Min-ssi, you can let go now.” Raising her soft tone in order to snap him out of his thought, Se Kyung gazed up at his face which was close to her. She had to admit that he had good features and somehow, Se Kyung felt her heartbeat increased.

Quickly, Xiu Min shifted his hands away from the contact. He unconsciously clenched his fists in embarrass as he stared down at her. “Sorry. I thought that you need a support.” Lamely, he reasoned with a curse inside. Gather your act together, Xiu Min. Taking in a deep breath, Xiu Min nodded towards Se Kyung before he reached out his hand to twist the door knob open. “After you.”

Smiling sweetly, Se Kyung lowered her head down as she stepped out of the room which trapped her inside for ten days. The pure white clothes which was provided by the hospital was designed slightly bigger than her original size, which made she looked like a child in an oversized shirt. Her adorableness was flashed clearly as if she was born to be a child forever. “I’m so excited to breathe in the fresh air again.” Confessing, Se Kyung skipped lightly in each of her steps along with her black hair which bounced gracefully.

The corner of his eyes made a judgment of Se Kyung’s features. Xiu Min calmly watched the girl in front of him who walked in the small skips. Tamed by her adorableness, a light smile curled up into his lips as he eyed Se Kyung’s face which lighted up when the door to the hospital garden was just a meter away. He noticed that her pale lips was now replaced by a rosy coloured one, her porcelain skin glowed with the light golden tone, and her smile was brighter. Indeed, Se Kyung was recovering faster than he thought. However, a frown slowly appeared on his smooth forehead when the thought of an awaited moment, when Se Kyung will be leaving the hospital, entered his mind. Because then, he knew that he would be away from her live. And he would never be able to see that graceful light again.

Se Kyung glanced at Xiu Min, who walked beside her, slightly as he remained quiet as always. A little thing that she noticed was the sudden frown which sneakily crawled onto his forehead when she could swore that she saw a small curl of smile on the corner of his lips just a minute ago. Her curiosity urged her to seek for a reason behind his rare smile but then she kept it in - didn’t have the intention of being a busybody. “I wonder what Luhan oppa is doing right now.” Spoken out her thoughts aloud, she glimpsed at Xiu Min who seemed to acknowledge her question in silence.

“Do you want to see them?” Asking, Xiu Min averted her gaze towards Se Kyung who played with the small rocks at the tip of her toes. Soft breeze slipped through her silky hair before she turned to look at Xiu Min with a genuine reaction. Probably wishing that she could really see them.

Giving him a single nod, Se Kyung spoke up. “Can I? Please? I – started to miss them. And I haven’t leave them a proper goodbye yet. Do you think that they are going to be mad at me for this?” Guiltily, she asked, feared to face the possibility that EXO M would not want to see her again because of her sudden leave.

The invisible air blew the smooth bangs of Se Kyung away, making it in a slight mess. The flutter of her eyes closed momentarily to enjoy the craved breeze as she knew that it will be harder for her to walk around the hospital like this again. The unpredicted gentle touch on her forehead made her eyes widened in surprise. “They won’t be mad at you so easily. I knew them really well. A sudden leave without a simple goodbye might makes them feel upset and betrayed, but it is all because they cared for you, Se Kyung.” Stated Xiu Min as his fingers swept her bangs away from her face. The act was, however, came in an unprepared manner of them both. Pausing his acts which he just acknowledge by now, Xiu Min realised that he was so close to her face as he leaned over to slide her bangs away. Curse the wind. Curling his fingers into a fist, he pulled his hand away with a small mutter of sorry.

“It’s okay.” Flashing him her usual smile, Se Kyung patted his arm once. “You sound like you knew them really well.” She didn’t understand why, but at the moment he brushed her bangs away, it felt incredibly peaceful. She enjoyed the feeling, that odd feeling which she felt coming from Xiu Min when his skin touched hers — that solicitude. Did he finally sees her as a girl rather than a child?

Exhaling softly, Xiu Min stared at the view in front of them which showed a pair of old couple who sat on a wooden bench of the hospital. At the back of his mind, he wondered whether if he will actually be with a girl until the time when the wrinkles replaced the smoothness of his skin. “I do. They are like brothers to me although I do hate them sometimes.” His mind automatically thought about Kris who had always demand him such things, but in the end, he will be the one who thanked him for everything. He hated him for his arrogant and unpredictable manner, but he loved him brotherly for his wise decision in deciding everything. EXO M all knew that every decision that their leader, Kris held a strong reason behind it. Include this meeting with Se Kyung. Appearing with coldness, Xiu Min realised that Se Kyung had cured him bit by bit, to see that he had never lose the control over his power for the past few days he stayed with her in the hospital - excluding the glass incident.

“That’s how friends are like, right?” Her voice lightly exclaimed as she sent the old couples a smile. “Key oppa used to hate everyone, but as we get to know him better, he started to open up to us and we found him to be the most caring person in the world.” A chuckle escaped her lips as the recall of the memories flashed like a hologram before her eyes. A knock of realisation hit her when she saw how Xiu Min slowly was opening up for her as well. Maybe he is like Key oppa, just a little cold. Could we possibly form a friendship if I approach him in little steps like this?

Nodding, Xiu Min gestured for Se Kyung to have a seat beside him on a bench-swing which faced the busy road of Seoul from the top. The view wouldn’t be preferred by him if he was given a chance to choose, but somehow, having someone to talk to by his side was enough for the two of them even though he appeared to be someone who rarely talk. “That diva guy’s name is Key?” Unknowingly, Xiu Min let the thought about Key slipped out from his lips. Turning his head around, he stared at Se Kyung to see whether if she would be offended by his judgement for Key, but instead, he saw the graceful smile plastered on her lips once again.

“I think that I should introduce my friends to your friends. My mum always thought me not to judge someone quickly, you know?” She tilted her head to the side to have a look at Xiu Min’s reaction. She noticed, that the male started to show her some emotions rather than giving her a blank stare or an emotionless reaction to every single words that she gave. It seemed like his company for her in the hospital was paid off. “Not all people can’t be trusted, Xiu Min-ssi.”

Lowered his gaze down in a silent agreement, Xiu Min then tilted his head up, just to lock his gaze with Se Kyung. “You don’t have to be too formal with me now.” He sent her an unpredictable smile, this time, it came in sincerity. “Call me like the way you call your friends, call me oppa.”
 

 

--------------------------
  F(x) ft SHINee – Lollipop

--------------------------

 

 

“Oh God. Tell me that this is a bad idea.” Key face-palmed himself as he held in the urge to laugh at the moment Tao accidentally threw the whole hot porridge towards Luhan. Of course, the male screamed at the top of his lung before he rushed towards the private toilet which was located near the door. If only Mr. and Mrs. Baek wouldn’t asked for a private room, the other patients and staffs would have chased all of them away due to the loudness that they’ve created.

Jong Hyun wiped his tears away with a few last chuckles slipped from his lips. “Se Kyung! Why haven’t you told us about these dorks?” Simply, he asked with an intention of teasing ever since they were introduced to EXO M’s members by Se Kyung herself an hour ago. He laid on the couch beside Tae Yeon to calm himself down with a look at Tao’s reaction who seemed to be totally guilty about the incident.

Se Kyung wrinkled her nose adorably as she threw Jong Hyun a look. “At least they aren’t as dorky as you guys.” A laugh escaped her lips when the rest of SHINee pulled their faces towards Se Kyung with pouts.

Kris gave Tao a firm shook when he realised that the latter wasn’t moving from his spot with the empty bowl still in his grips. Gesturing for Tao to act less awkward, Kris let his gaze to wonder towards Xiu Min whose eyes were stealing a peek at Se Kyung whenever she laughed. A satisfied smile twitched up his lips, when the thought of Xiu Min slowly be cured with the presence of Se Kyung, was making a progress. “Xiu Min seems to be happier.” A soft whisper can be heard by Kris as he turned his head around to look at his love life – the one who cured him. He sent her a proud smile before the words of reply rolled out from his lips, “Indeed, Sica. He does looks happier.”

“Tao!! You are so going to regret this!” The sudden outburst of Luhan made all of them jumped slightly in surprise. Eyes were on him as he awkwardly shrugged. “What? He deserves to be chucked out of the window, right?” His mind planned to literally threw Tao out of the window using his telekinesis, but it soon faded as the realisation of facing the sequences hit him. Tao could save himself by reversing the time, and Jessica herself already knew about all of them. But the other humans didn’t. Luhan sighed when he noticed that his plan met its end even without begin. “Kris! Look at your baby! He –”

The creak of the door halted Luhan’s movement as he spun around, only to see a man with white suits peeking over the door with knitted eyebrows. His eyes traveled down at the man’s nametag, ‘Oh Se Hun’. “I’m sorry, but can you please quiet down for a little? The patients could hear you from outside.” Politely, the doctor, Oh Se Hun, asked with a half-hearted smile. The others instantly sent him their apologies before he disappeared behind the door, resuming his disrupted work just now.

A finger was brought to Se Kyung’s lips as she giggled softly, looking at Luhan who had the biggest effect of the reprimand as he was the closest to the door. “Oppa, look, it is your fault.”

Pouting, Luhan stomped over Se Kyung’s bed before he leaned for a sit next to Xiu Min. “I’m not talking to you.” Putting on his cute sulk, Luhan averted his gaze from Se Kyung while tilted his head up lightly with crossed arms.

A long heave of sigh filled the sudden silence of the room. Onew leaned back as he put on a sinister smile playfully. “At last. Peace.” His statement brought a few chuckle from the others in response of the awkwardness in the silence.

“Oh my God! Guys, we forgot to sing the welcoming song when we were introduced to EXO M!” Sulli’s voice echoed in the big room as she stood up with a fake surprised reaction.

Raising up his palms onto his face, Min Ho’s deep voice muttered, “Not again.” He slumped into his seat as he covered his ears in a teasing manner at the moment they started to be loud again.

 


 

  EXO K – Moonlight

 

Bidding Jessica a goodbye, Kris changed his focus at Xiu Min who waited for him in front of Se Kyung’s ward. The pace that he took wasn’t fast, but his steps were huge. The vibe of a leader was returning as he confronted Xiu Min who stood with his usual cold reaction. “What are you planning to do after Se Kyung left the hospital?”

The typical unpredicted question from Kris made Xiu Min surprised once again. A sigh escaped his lips when the similar question, which he was thinking about earlier, was now waiting for a solid answer. “What are you expecting? Obviously I will leave too.”

Arms crossed, Kris threw the latter a judgmental stare. “Are you sure that you want to leave just like that?” Doubt grew inside of him as the light which he saw in Xiu Min’s eyes - when his gaze was plastered at Se Kyung - replayed in his mind. He tilted his head to the side while waited for Xiu Min’s answer impatiently.

Staring firmly into Kris’s brown orbs, Xiu Min curled up his fist in frustration. “Yes.” Pausing momentarily to take in everything that was still vague in his eyes, Xiu Min’s expression hardened. “What other choice do I have?”

“Well, you can stay by her side.” Again, Kris surprised Xiu Min with his sudden words. He wondered how did a girl like Jessica could stay alive with Kris’s never ending surprises.

“Are you crazy? She might find out that I have a power — and I might freeze her. Or not being able to control this hidden monster inside, and kill another girl.” Without him knowing, Xiu Min’s hardened expression slowly turned into a sad one as his eyes flashed hurt from the past. That past which was still haunting him, thus labeled him as a murderer.

Placing a palm on the top of his shoulder, Kris furrowed his eyebrows in the response of ’s affliction. “I’m telling you this again, Xiu Min. You are not a murderer. Her death was her choice. Min Yun was the one who chose to commit suicide, and you were just happened not to be by her side that time.” A long pause filled the empty corridor as Kris wanted to let the latter absorb every facts into his head, trying to convince him to think more rationally. “You see? Not being by someone’s side would only make it worse. What do you choose now?”

As logical as Kris’s statement was, Xiu Min had to admit that he still feared to be with a female. He knew what Kris was going for — but if he didn’t manage to truly fall for Se Kyung, the similar incident could happen once again. And he didn’t want that. Not to Se Kyung who had always wished for a fairy tale. “I choose to leave.”

 

 

 


I realised that all of us, EXOtics are still upset, so I tired to put on a little fluff in this fic. Although it only appeared at the beginning of the fic, lol. About Jessica - she just happened to be in the scene since I don't know who I should paired up for Kris. I was planning to put in Chen's girlfriend in the scene as well, but couldn't find the most common pairing for him and another SM artists T^T any suggestion, guys?

P/S: I think that KrisSica make a nice couple :3