Trouble at the Club (part one): Kris' POV

You Must Choose

KRIS

"Are you okay? You seem nervous," Lay tells me.

"Me?" I ask. "I'm fine!" I smile.

Lay gives me a funny look. "No. You're not. You're hardly ever nervous for a performance. What's up?"

I shake my head. "I just didn't sleep well last night." It was the truth. I was scared to see how CL would react to the kinds of people at the club.

Lay nods. "Neither did I. Too much stress."

"Yeah. I agree," I said.

Yeah. "Stress" as in being worried about CL's safety.

A few moments later, EXO was waiting to go up on stage next. I was sitting in the chair in the corner, not wanting to make conversation. I was about to send CL a text when someone came up wand sat next to me. "What, I don't get a hello?"

CL.

I shot my head up from my phone and smiled. She was smiling, too. "Hey! It's been a while! Looking forward to tonight?" I say.

"Of course!" CL's smile gets a little smaller. "I have something to tell you..."

I furrowed my brow. "What is it?"

"I forgave GD," she whispers, looking at the floor.

"What? Why?" I questioned. How could CL forgive GD after what he did?

"Well, Bom went to go talk to GD and I went to talk to Dara," CL explains. "I asked Dara if she was okay, stuff like that. Then I asked her what happened that night. She told me that as she was helping GD look for whatever he lost, he randomly started kissing her.

"When Bom came back inside, she was about to punch Dara in the face. Bom explained the REAL story behind it; that DARA actually made out with GD. Dara left, and Minzy came in. She said that there was no way Dara would apologize until there was proof. So we approached our CEO and asked him for the tapes and watched them. And guess what? GD WAS being honest. So Dara came back in and said 'I'm sorry GD's all mine' or something like that. I just rolled my eyes, because I'm over GD, and let her win. I'm not as mad at GD as I am at Dara, because he DID let her kiss him. So he approached me and apologized. I forgave him, but told him I can't trust him."

I stared at CL in awe. "How did HE react to you saying that?"

"He just stormed out of the room," CL replied.

"Huh," I say.

Before it could get too awkward, I was being called to the stage. "Kris?" CL says.

I then back to her. "Yeah?"

"In case you're wondering why I told you all of this is because you were there for me." CL smiled. "Thank you." She gave me a a quick hug before I went up on stage.

Luckily, the other members didn't see me hug her back--tightly, too.

After our performance with Overdose, 2NE1 was next with Come Back Home. They made the crowd dance with them, even a few singing along. In the end, the song of the week ended up being Jackpot by Block B. It seemed like they hardly win anything, so they deserved it.

As we were on our way to the club, my heart was thumping. How would CL react? Would she leave immeadiately?

"Are you ready?" Tao winks.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I reply.

Surprisingly, I found CL, Bom, and Minzy, who arrived before us, having a grand old time--even dancing with some of the bartenders.

When CL saw me, she pretended to look surprised. "Kris!" She yells. "It's been a while!" She give me a warm hug.

"Yeah, as in twenty minutes," I muttered, making her chuckle.

I turned to the rest of EXO. "You guys remember CL, right?"

They stared at her as if she was an alien. Chanyeol had a fat smile planted on his face. "You're... You're friends with CL and... Didn't tell me?"

CL waved. "Hello!"

Just like that, Chanyeol literally lifted her of the ground, spinning around. "YOU. ARE. AWESOME!!!!" He yelled.

When Chanyeol put CL down, she caught herself from falling. "Thank you!" CL said, smiling awkwardly.

"C'mon! Lets have some fun!!" Chanyeol was bouncing off the walls.

When I was offered drinks by the ty bartenders, I rejected immediately. I did NOT think there was just alcohol in their drinks.

After a few hours, I realized Tao was right--the bartenders WERE all over me. I pushed them away the minute they touched me. When I looked to see how CL would react, she tilted her head, confused.

*I should really tell her,* I thought.

Before I could, she was sitting at the counter, talking with one of the bartenders. I was shocked to see them laughing together, having fun.

Maybe CL wouldn't find out the truth tonight...

After CL and I danced together, I saw five people come in I really didn't want to see.

Big Bang.

GD was looking around, trying to find CL. He and the rest of Big Bang were mobbed by the bartenders.

"Kris?" CL says.

"Maybe you should go sit over by the counter and talk with that bartender again. She seemed nice!" I offered.

CL didn't seem to notice the sarcasm in my voice when I said "she seems nice," so she agreed.

When GD finally got the bartenders away from him, he walked up to me, so close his forehead was nearly touching mine. "Where's CL?" He demanded.

"Well, hello to you, too!" I said cheerily with a trace of sarcasm.

"WHERE. IS. SHE?" GD repeated.

"She just went to the bathroom," I lied. "She should be out shortly."

Before GD could reach it, I speed-walked to the counter. She was not only talking with the bartender, but with Jaehyo of Block B.

"What's up?" CL asks, seeming a little drunk.

"GD's looking for you. I told him you're in the bathroom. You should hide somewhere else, though. He seems upset," I whispered in her ear.

CL gave me deer eyes. "Aesook, could you help me find a place to hide? I'm in trouble," CL says to the bartender.

"Of course sweetheart!" Aesook smiled, not looking that bad.

Until she her lips, bit her bottom one, and winked at me.

Aesook brought CL to the nearest staff room and disguised her as a bartender in case she got noticed. Of course, the clothes were very revealing, and she looked very uncomfortable.

I couldn't look at her--I would've stared for too long.

After a few more moments, I watched GD murmur somethings to his bandmates. They finally left!

I went looking for Aesook, who was busy giving someone a . 

I decided to leave her alone.

I approached another bartender, who helped CL with her disguise. "Excuse me, have you seen CL anywhere?" I asked politely.

The bartender's eyes widened. "I thought she was with you."

A pain took my heart, realizing CL was probably looking for me and I was no where in her sight. "What do you mean?"

"She told us you gave her a note to meet her on the rooftop. Something important," the bartender explains.

"I never gave her any note," I stated firmly. "Do you have any idea what it said?"

"Yeah, I looked it over," the bartender says. "It said 'meet me at the rooftop. I need to tell you something. Be there in five minutes.'"

"And did you say when she got this 'note' from me?" I asked nervously.

"Two hours ago, just about," the bartender told me. "But don't worry about her, you have me! We could always have a--"

Before the bartender could finish her attempt at seducing me, I dashed for the rooftop.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! PLEASE!!!!" CL shrieked.

When I got to the rooftop, I saw three members of Block B on guard: Zico, B-Bomb, and Ukwon.

"You can't come up here," Zico stated.

"Why?! What are you doing to her?! Where is she?!" I demanded.

"She's just... Helping Jaehyo..." B-Bomb laughed.

I stared at them in horror. "How is she helping Jaehyo?"

"By giving him what he deserves," Ukwon said, chuckling.

I made an attempt to push by them, yelling for CL. "Like we said before; we can't let you in," Zico repeated, smirking.

I breathed deeply, then punched Zico in the face. He fell to the ground, shouting in pain. I kicked B-Bomb in the gut and Ukwon in the shin, causing them to stagger from the pain.

I jumped over their aching bodies to find CL. "CL!!! CL!!!!!!!" I hollered.

"K-Kris!!!!" CL yelled back weakly.

I followed the sounds of her yells, and found her kicking Jaehyo away from her, shrieking. Her button up shirt was half open, revealing twice as much cleavage than before. Her mini skirt was ripped with cuts on her legs. Under the smeared makeup was a face full of terror. Her hair was tangled, slightly showing hickies on her neck. She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"What the hell do YOU want?" Jaehyo hissed.

I approached Jaehyo and hit him hard on the side of his head, causing to knock him out. I lifted CL by the waist and she wrapped her arms and legs around me, hiding her face in the space between my shoulder and my neck.

I held her back for dear life.

PO, Kyung, and Taeil approached me. "Now, we don't wanna fight..." Taeil said.

"Just... Put CL down and tell us where to find Dara," PO said.

"ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?!" Kyung shouted, staring at them. "He's trying to take her away."

"Did you NOT just see Jaehyo and the otters?" Taeil questioned.

"I just wanna know where Dara is!" PO cried.

As the three continued fighting, I held on to CL, who was trembling furiously.

As I brought her downstairs, everyone was staring at us. Some chuckled, thinking we probably "did stuff." The rest of EXO stared in shock, wondering where we went.

"What happened?" Chen asks.

"I'll tell you later," I say sharply.

Bom and Minzy approached me. "What did you do to her?" Minzy asked darkly.

"Nothing," I say, towering over her. "Where do you guys live? I'm going to take her home."

"We can't trust you! She's been through enough already," Bom hissed. "Tell us what you did to her."

"As I said before, nothing. Ask Jaehyo," I say. I allow looks of horror flash on Minzy and Bom's faces, and ask again where they live.

Once given the address, they told me where her room in the house was. I called the limo driver that drove us to the club. I gave him CL's address, earning me a shocked look from him, and we were on our way.

It was an awfully long drive to CL's house; a silent one, too. CL was shocked--no, traumatized--and couldn't even speak. I don't know what exactly Jaehyo did to her, or what she saw, but I didn't want to know.

As long as CL was safe, that's all I cared about.

About an hour before we arrived, CL fell asleep on my shoulder. I was tempted to kiss the top of her head, but I stopped myself. I don't know how she would've reacted; that is, if she reacted at all. She was in a really deep sleep.

I decided to leave her alone.

When we pulled into her long driveway, the driver gestured me to wake up CL. I shook my head and carried her in bridal style.

When I walked in, I heard moans and grunts from the living room. I hadn't realized Dara didn't go to the club until now.

I didn't want to know who she was with, even though I think I already figured it out.

I quietly carried CL up to her room and placed her on her bed. I was about to leave the room when I heard her turn. I glance back and saw her eyes flutter open. She gasps.

"Kris!" She says.

"CL," I reply, walking over to her to give her a hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist, hers around my neck. She buried her face in my chest, breath shaking.

"C-can you stay with me? I-I can't--" CL tried to explain.

"Of course," I reply softly.

She put her head on her pillow as soon as I replied. I say in a chair next to her, not wanting to disturb her.

Her eyes half opened. "Why did you want to help me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask. "You were in danger. I thought you were still hiding when I asked the bartender about you."

CL shrugs softly. "I thought the note was from you, but it was from Jaehyo..."

"It's okay," I came to her side and put a hand on her shoulder. "You're safe now. I'm not going to let anyone touch you like that again."

I looked her up and down. She was a wreck. I looked back into her eyes, hoping she didn't realize I was scanning her. "You can lie down you know. Youdontlookverycomfortable," CL quickly said.

I furrowed my eyebrows before I realized what she said. "Erm... Okay..."

"It's fine, sorry, that's weird, I understand if you don't feel comfortable," CL says, embarrassed. "After what happened, I could use a bit of comfort."

I suddenly felt giddy inside. "Okay."

I awkwardly lied down next to CL, who sheepishly threw her arm on my chest and fell asleep immediately. Her feet went on mine. Her shaky breaths slowed to even, slow ones.

My eyes were wide open. She was practically spooning me and fell asleep remarkably fast. I was freaked out; I hadn't expected her to do that. But I was happy she was calm and felt safe. I had no choice but to cuddle her back. Not that I didn't want to, thought.

That night I vowed to never let anyone hurt CL again.

---------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Tah dah! Hope y'all enjoyed this long, LOOONG chapter!! (yycg143 your request will be coming shortly!!!)

I've decided I'm going to make the next few chapters around Kris & CL, so you won't be seeing much of GD. Next chapter will be a CL chapter, and it will leave off what happened in this chapter and flashback to her experience at the club. Get ready for that!! ;)

Saranghae<333