Planning

You Must Choose

GD

"BOMMIE NOONA!!!" I begged. "Please. Just let me talk to her."

I had just came across 2NE1 while they were practicing their latest dance. I was talking alone with Bom in the hall. "No! CL isn't ready to talk to you," Bom snapped.

I grunted. "I have to apologize, thought! It's been almost a week."

"Did you not just hear me?! She doesn't wanna talk!" Bom exclaimed. "If you wanna talk to someone, talk to me."

I sighed. "Fine. When you get the chance, can you PLEASE tell CL we need to talk?"

Bom gave me a hard look. Her eyes lit up. "Only if you tell me what happened between you and Dara."

"Okay! Fine," I agreed. "After Mama ended, Dara told me I lost something and I told CL to wait. When Dara and I went inside, she through me against the wall and made out with me. I pushed her away, trying to say no, but she wouldn't listen."

"You're, like, two times her size. You could've pushed her away," Bom said angrily.

"I know, it's just..." I tried thinking of the right words to say.

"...You let her kiss you..." Bom finished.

"Uh, yeah." I cleared my throat and watched Bom's expression get more furious. "But when CL was looking for us, Dara pushed herself to the wall, pulling me, and made it look like I was the one kissing her. She tried to act like she was the victim."

"Why didn't you pull yourself away?" Bom scowled.

"It was too late," I said flatly.

I could've sworn Bom growled. "I'll tell CL to be ready to talk to you."

"Will this Friday work? I'm booked the rest of the week," I suggested.

"Sorry, not this Friday. After the Mnet Countdown, were a gonna meet EXO at--" Bom stopped herself.

"Wait, what?" I furrowed my eyebrow.

"I-it's nothing. We were just gonna go to t-the club, that's all!" Bom stuttered, giving a nervous laugh.

"You're a horrible liar, you know that?" I stated. "What are you guys doing with EXO?"

Bom sighed. "If I told you, PLEASE don't mention it to ANYONE. Don't even talk about it with CL."

"Fine. Spill," I ordered.

"Long story short, after Kris talked to you, he traded phone numbers with CL. We called him today, and he offered to meet up at the club after the Countdown. We're gonna make it look like a coincidence--Kris won't tell any members of EXO about meeting us there, and CL & I won't tell the rest of 2NE1 about the meet up."

"Wait--what club?" I questioned, thinking of the one filled with s.

"The one down the street from the stadium," Bom said simply.

My face hardens. They WERE going to THAT club. I'd never been, but I've heard a lot of bad things about that place. "Okay. Fine. I won't tell," I say.

Bom sighs, relieved. "Oh, thank goodness!"

"Yeah, well, I've... Gotta go, okay?" I say unsurely.

"Um, okay... Bye?" Bom goes back to the dance room.

But why would Kris want to take CL there? She could get hurt. He's making it sound like he's protecting her, but he's going to end up using her in the end.

I had to stop him.

I rushed back to the recording studio, where the rest of Big Bang was. "What took you so long, GD?" Taeyang asks.

"Just was talking with Bom," I reply. "We have plans this Friday."

"With who?" Daesung asks curiously.

"Just the club downtown." I smirked.

"No, no, no, NO! Why the hell would we go THERE?!" TOP demanded.

"It just seems like... Fun..." My voice trailed off.

"Isn't that the place with all the es?" Seungri asks.

"Yeah, but as long as we stay away from them, we'll have a great time!" I cried. "So what do you think?"

Silence. "You aren't showing very good leadership skills by taking us to a strip club, Ji Young," TOP speaks first.

"Nope!" The other members say in agreement.

"Ugh. I'll just go alone then..." I remark sadly.

"No! Don't go alone! Someone should supervise you, you bad boy." Taeyang snickered.

"Is this about CL?" Daesung asks suddenly. "Because if it'll make you feel better if we went with you, I'd be glad to go."

"Me, too!" Seungri adds.

*Good! The two youngest are willing to go,* I thought.

I turn to TOP & Taeyang. "What about you?" I look at them with hopeful eyes.

TOP & Taeyang speak to each other without words; thinking. "Okay," they reply in unison.

Inside, I cheered with joy. Outside, I said "Perfect!"

They didn't ask for my reason to want to go all of a sudden. They didn't want to know if anyone else would be there.

My plan to get CL away from Kris was working perfectly.

---------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Eh he he hee... GD's got a plan of his own now! What does he want to do to keep CL all for his own? Will CL forgive him? How will everyone react to the es at the club? Who will CL choose in the end? Ahaha... I'm making you all wait for the good stuff. >:) *evil laugh*

I will be putting up a second chapter as well today, since I didn't do one yesterday. I'm sorry about that... Yesterday was just so tiring for me... From the tour of my high school for next year to my 13848894932992 lbs of homework, I've had a LOT on my plate!
 
I hope you enjoy the next few chapters!! Saranghae<333