Reframe from Fighting

You Must Choose

GD

I left Bom in shock after telling her my plan for Kris. I knew that guy was bad news! I wish I stopped him when I could've. Whenever might've been.

Faster than I could handle, I drove back to my house. A note from Jessica was left on the counter.
GD,

I left to go home. Still pretty tired. Call me if you need me. Love you!
-Jessica

Then an idea hit me.

"Hello?" Jessica asks when she answers the call.

"Hey, I need some help," I told her.

"Anything!" Jessica says brightly.

"I need you to tell me where Kris lives," I request.

"What? Why?" Jessica asks. "I know he's dating CL, but–"

"I know, that's not it." I cut her off. "You wanna know I I would like to go to EXO's dorm?"

"Why…?" Jessica asks quizzically.

"He got CL pregnant."

Jessica didn't speak. "I… I thought you were over CL…" Jessica's voice wavered.

"No, no!" I attempt to comfort her. "I didn't mean it like that. She's just too young, and–"

"He lives down the street from the supermarket. Two miles down. To the right. The street next to the movie theater, twelve house down on the right," Jessica says, full of sadness and disappointment.

I didn't want to say thank you, because she'd get upset. "I love you," I say instead.

"Yup," Jessica hisses, "I bet you still say that to CL and Dara." And she hung up.

I didn't want to feel guilty at that moment, I just wanted to give Kris what he deserved. I'd apologize later.

Before I left, I called everyone I said I would. Winner was skeptical, but they accepted. Remembering what Jessica said, I followed the directions shortly after.

When I got to the dorm, it seemed like thousands of cars were on the street. *What's going on?* I thought.

I recognized some of the cars were members of Big Bang, Epik High, and Winner's van. The other cars were huge and somehow surrounded the dorm.

"What's up with all the cars?" Jinwoo asks right off the 
bat.

"No idea," I reply, "but they're expecting us."

"How did you figure that out?" Minho questioned.

"It sounds like they're throwing a party in there," Tablo says for me. "There'll be more of them than us."

I cursed under my breath and said "Worth a shot."

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Seungri demands.

"What?" I furrowed my brow at him.

"YOU'RE the one that wanted to drag us here. YOU'RE the one that was wants to beat up Kris. Why don't YOU start this little war?"

After Seungri's speech, I realized what I was doing was a bad idea. "Who's the fastest person here?" I ask to everyone.

Jinwoo, Minho, Seungyoon, and Seunghoon look at Taehyun. "Why me?!" Taehyun retorts. "I don't wanna get in trouble!"

"Please?" Seungyoon begged.

Taehyun stared at Seungyoon. "You owe me," he says darkly. He turns to me, agitated. "What can I do, hyung?"

"I need you to just peek into that window over there and see how many people are in there," I tell Taehyun, pointing to the front window of the dorm. "If there's too many people, you can just tell me who you recognize in there."

Taehyun pushed his hair back, his lips, and got into a running position. "Okay."

Like a lightning bolt, Taehyun ran across the street, got into a crouching position, and looked. He almost flew back to us.

"I… saw… Kai… Taemin… and… Super Junior," Taehyun says, forcing his words.

"Wait—all thirteen?!" I remarked. Taehyun nodded.

"So…" TOP says, thinking. "Thirty of them, thirteen of us…" He glared at me.

"I'm out!" Daesung kisses two of his fingers, makes a peace sign, and goes to his car. Others follow to their own.

I'm left standing alone when Taeyang drives up to me in his brand-new black Lamborghini. "Need a lift?" He asks.

I shake my head. "I'm waiting for the crowd to die down."

"Isn't it just a LITTLE creepy to just sit and wait outside of EXO's dorm?" Taeyang questioned.

I was silent. "You have a point…" I mutter.

Taeyang grinned and nodded in victory. "This is just a bad idea, period, GD. There's no use. It's not going to solve anything," he says sympathetically. "I think it would be best to leave Kris and CL alone."

All I could do was nod. "I hate it when you prove me wrong, you know that?"

Taeyang chuckled. "Just get your back home, alright?"

I laughed back, rolling my eyes. "Whatever."

I took my time driving home; it's not like I was expecting anybody or anything back at the house. I thought about the events that took place today.

Surprising myself, I was dwelling on CL being pregnant more than anything else.

Actually, that's a lie. I think about her all the time.

But there was more things I felt like I should be concerned about. Like my fight with Jessica earlier. 

For some strange reason, though, I couldn't get CL out of my head. I don't know what it was, but it was something. Was it her having a baby? Well, duh. Of course I was pissed about that! And of course she's dating KRIS. If I had never screwed up at Mama, none 
of this would've ever happened.

But there was something else, too. Was it the way her big brown eyes sparkled when she was happy? Was it the way her pearly white teeth glistened when she smiled? Was it her long blonde hair that fell down her back perfectly straight? 

That's when I realized why I couldn't stop thinking about CL.

I'm still in love with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: grrr im sorry this chapter so bad. :( and it was super duper uber short, and I'm sorry!! *Runs in the corner and cries*

The reason for it is because I think I'm saving the good stuff. (Sumthins gunna hapn too deh bb is all im sayin.) >:) *laughs an evil witch-like laugh like Kim Hansol's* ;))

Anyway, I made a blog post (that no one responded to!) that was asking if I should write another EXO fanfic. I think it would strictly be a series of EXO one-shots with requests taken from YOU! (Which is why I SERIOUSLY need your input!) I don't think I would update it as frequently as this or my NEW story (which ill get to) bc it wouldn't have a legitimate plot line.

About my other story, it's called "One-Sides Love." I've had some people telling me they wanted more Kaizy, so that's what I did! ;) it's based on a true story that's happened to me, but I explained it in the foreward. It doesn't relate to this story whatsoever in case ur wondering, tho. If y'all could go check it out and give it lots of love as you've done so far with this story, it would mean the world to me!

Until next time, saranghae<333

(PS: I'm adjusting the title. Instead of it having the "…" symbol {which I forget the name of}, I'm leaving it as "You Must Choose." Thanks!)