Guilt

You Must Choose

GD

I tried calling CL's name again and again. No answer.

*Where could she be?* I thought.

Just then, Kris from EXO cam around the corner. He started asking me about why I did what I did, why I let Dara kiss me, blah blah BLAH. When I asked him if I could talk to CL, he just said "She doesn't want to see you right now." and all I wanted was to apologize!

*What's with this kid?* I thought.

I finally left; went back to the limo. "Hey, GD..." Dara said as if nothing ever happened.

"I don't want to talk now," I stated firmly.

"Oh, come on! It was just a kiss. CL's tough. She'll get over it," Dara complained.

"Not if you made it look like I was the one who started it!" I yelled at her. "She hates me now!"

"Oh, come on," Dara whispered in a husky voice. "We all know that you've kissed CL thousands of times. But has she ever done it like I have?"

*She's not like that... She doesn't like to rush...* I thought. I shook my head. "I can't believe you. Betraying your own group member."

"Well, you're--I mean--WERE her boyfriend! You did kiss me back," Dara hissed.

I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out. Dara was right. I should've pushed her away the first time. But why didn't I?

Dara raised her eyebrows, waiting for my answer. "Well? You got anything?"

"Just... Get in the limo," I ordered, knowing she won this battle.

For the whole plane ride back to Korea, I only thought about two things: Dara's kiss and CL's hurt feelings.

Did I kiss Dara back just because she was good at it? Or was it because I actually felt something before? Whatever it was, that feeling was gone now. I feared it would come back.

CL is not only--or was, I guess--my girlfriend, but my best friend. Of course, all the guys in Big Bang are like brothers to me. CL is just... Different. As gorgeous as she look when she cries, I hated seeing her do it. She'll never talk to me again, let alone look at me.

"Hey, you look upset," Taeyang said.

"I just made the WORST mistake in my life!" I exclaimed.

"It couldn't be THAT bad." Taeyang rolled his eyes.

"Oh, but it could," I objected. I quickly explained how Dara had kissed me and made it look like I was the one forcing her to do it as CL came by. I told Taeyang that Kris lectured me and such. Taeyang just nodded his head.

"Man, GD. I'm sorry; I got nothing to help you," Taeyang said sincerely.

"I do!" Daesung raised his hand behind us.

"Were we talking THAT loud," I asked, "or were you eavesdropping?"

"No, you were loud enough just enough so we could hear it," Seungri replied.

"What's your advice, Daesung?" Taeyang asked with interest.

"I would get the two girls in a room together with you--" Deasung began, but was interrupted by hysterical laughs from Seungri.

"Great way to solve ALL problems! You could have 'em BOTH!!" Seungri hollered, making Dara turn around up front.

"Shut up!" Deasung snapped. "Anyway, you explain your side of the story and Dara explains hers. That way, CL can see which is the most realistic reasoning." Daesung smiled in success.

We all stared at him in awe. "That's probably the going to be either the greatest thing you've ever thought of or the worst," TOP said in front of us.

"Thank you and HEY!" Deasung shouted, looking pleased then insulted.

"Where is CL?" I realized she wasn't there.

"You didn't know?" Taeyang's jaw dropped. "She isn't on the plane."

I jumped from my seat. "WHAT?!"

"Relax, CL's okay. She's back in Hong Kong with Bom and Minzy. CL wanted to stay behind because... Well... Now I know why..." Seungri gave me a sad look before continuing, making me glare at him. "Anyway, they're probably a short distance behind us."

I sigh. "As long as she's safe..."